Our Nation is under Satanic attack! God’s Divine institutions of marriage, family, and gender are under Satanic attack! The children in our Nation…58 million school children…are under Satanic attack! The Devil is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short!
And yet…we are so careless, complacent, and indifferent about it. There is so much spiritual apathy. There is no sense of urgency to actively do something about this alarming reality…our children are under siege [please read my article on this website entitled Children Under Siege: https://preservechristianfamily.org/2016/12/01/254/ ]! Yes…we strongly object, voice our disapproval, wring our hands and lament about how awful things are. BUT THERE IS NO ACTION! Dr. James Dobson so accurately put this into perspective when he stated, “Christians… Christian leaders, pastors, Christian parents…have “dropped the ball” when it comes to acting to preserve families and protect children. Our children are being inundated by evil, and what have we done? We have sat around and watched it happen.”
Our children are being brainwashed, indoctrinated, and poisoned…morally and spiritually… through our Public School system and by our society. They are being continually and relentlessly brainwashed, indoctrinated, and poisoned with the outright lie that their sexual orientation was not determined by their God-ordained, God-given, physical gender at birth, even being taught that there is no such thing as a “boy” or a “girl”…that gender is fluid and continually changing, and that there are “gender identities” other than male and female. In our public schools, kindergartners…5 year old’s…are being given a little picture book called I Am Jazz to follow along as their teacher reads to them the story about a little boy…pictured throughout the book as a little girl…who explains in the unfolding story that although he was born with the body of a boy, he is really a girl!
On June 26, 2015, our Nation’s Supreme Court acted with brazen presumption to overrule the Supreme Being by redefining marriage, in their self-proclaimed “supreme authority” on what constitutes marriage and the family, to include same-sex couples. This unconstitutional decision has provided the framework for…and has legitimized what long before had already been set in motion…a relentless LGBT agenda purposing the ultimate destruction of the fundamental character of both marriage and the family unit, and of sexual orientation determined by a person’s God-ordained physical gender at birth. In our public schools, 2nd graders…7 year old’s…are being read a book King & King, about two men who fall in love and marry each other, ending with a picture of them affectionately kissing. Absolutely disgusting and repulsive! Our God has labeled these LGBT concepts and behavior perverse, and an abomination in His sight!
Just a few months ago, in July , there was a rather disturbing article on Fox News online LifeZette entitled LGBT Crowd Eyes Preschool Children. A new web series called Queer Kids Stuff aimed at preschoolers is now attempting to teach those barely out of diapers what the phrases “gay,” “bisexual,” and “transgender” mean. In the opening minutes of the first show, the host tells a teddy bear, as well as their innocent little viewers, that “gay means love.” “It is easily conceivable that videos such as these will eventually be sanctioned by local school boards and implemented in preschool and pre-kindergarten classes,” said Sean Ryan, communications director of the pro-family organization Mass Resistance. There was once a time when it was unthinkable to even mention the topic of homosexuality in a school setting. Now, there are homosexual, bisexual, and transgender lesson plans for kids as young as kindergarten.
Just a few days ago, on Thursday December 8th , our own American Family Association issued an Action Alert concerning Highlights magazine…the nationally recognized magazine for kids: Popular Kids Magazine has Caved to the LGBTQ. They have decided to include, and feature, same-sex families in their magazines. Preschoolers and young children will now be introduced to, and indoctrinated with, the outright lie that homosexual families are “normal.”
There is an urgency here! Fifteen years ago, and for hundreds of years beforehand, there was no need for this book When God Created The Heavens and The Earth, written for young children. Now…we can no longer remain careless, complacent, and indifferent toward the significance of the present and relentlessly escalating deterioration of our society’s moral and spiritual fabric! This book has become urgently necessary…because, if we lose this generation, we will have lost it all for all future generations!
When God Created The Heavens and The Earth…is a Biblical account of Creation, written for young children preschool through 5th grade. The book is comprised of 42 beautiful high quality 8X10 color photographs, each one portraying the majesty and glory of God’s breathtaking creation handiwork. The story unfolds with the text inscribed on photo after photo in an interesting child-friendly story format they can easily understand, each thought taken sequentially from Genesis Chapter One. There are literally hundreds of children’s stories of Creation currently on the market, but this is probably the only account of Creation on the face of the Earth written and delicately amplified for the express purpose of clearly presenting to a child’s understanding God’s foundational principles of human life set forth in Creation through His Divine institutions of marriage, family, and gender. And it brings to life before their eyes God’s Principle of Seed, Principle of Gender, and the Defining Characteristic of Gender. It is so simple a child can understand…that he is a boy because he has a unique God-given characteristic that only a boy has, and that a girl can NEVER have… a characteristic that is unalterable, unchangeable, and irreversible. And that she is a girl because she has a unique God-given characteristic that only a girl has, and that a boy can NEVER have…a characteristic that is unalterable, unchangeable, and irreversible.
Children need to know and understand that God’s Divine institutions of marriage, family, and gender are the very foundational principles of Human life He Himself set forth in His act of Creation. Children need to know and understand God’s principle of seed, principle of gender, and the defining characteristic of gender. They need to know and understand that the foundational principles of marriage, family, and gender form the framework for the operation of God’s principle of seed, principle of gender, and the defining characteristic of gender. They need to know and understand that these foundational principles are unalterable, unchangeable, and irreversible. And they need to know that God does not make mistakes. A child born with the physical gender of a boy was intended by God to be a boy…not a girl.
Principle of Seed: In every living thing that God created…beginning with plants and all the way through to Human Beings…God provided for their capability to reproduce themselves and grow in number [propagation] through the principle of seed.
- Photo 12: Then God spoke again. He said, “Let the Earth grow all kinds of plants… flowers, trees, and every green thing that has leaves and grows. And let each one of them also grow seeds, so that their seeds can sprout and make more of their own kind of plant.” At once all kinds of plants appeared…flowers, trees, and every green thing that has leaves and grows, just as He commanded!
- Photo 13: From that time on, the Earth grew every kind of plant…many, many different kinds of flowers and trees, and green things that have leaves and grow! Each one of them also grew seeds, and their seeds sprouted and grew more of its own kind of plant. God looked at all the wonderful vegetation He had commanded the Earth to grow. He was pleased with all He had done!
Principle of Gender: Bible translations of Genesis 1 state only in 2 places that “God blessed them”…but does not explain how He did so, and why. My amplification states in 6 places [photos 23, 24, 29, 30, 33, 37] that God blessed them, how He did so, and why:
- Photo 23: So God created the large sea animals and all kinds of fish, and every other living creature that swims in the sea. The oceans and seas were filled with these many different kinds of sea creatures. For every kind of living creature that swims in the sea, God blessed them by creating some of them male, and some of them female. He did that so a male and a female of the same kind of sea creature could get together and have children just like themselves.
- Photo 24: God also made every kind of bird that can fly. For every kind of bird, God blessed them by creating some of them male, and some of them female. He did that so a male and a female of the same kind of bird could get together and have children just like themselves.
- Photo 29: God blessed each and every kind of tame animal and wild animal, and each and every kind of reptile, small animal, and insect. He blessed them by creating some of them male, and some of them female. He did that so a male and a female of the same kind could get together and have children just like themselves. God looked at all the wonderful living creatures He had created that walk and crawl on the land. He was pleased with all He had done!
- Photo 30: Then God spoke again. He said, “We have now finished making every kind of living being. There are fish and all kinds of creatures that swim in the oceans and seas. There are all kinds of birds flying in the sky. There are animals and all kinds of living creatures that walk and crawl on the land. We have blessed every kind of living being by creating some of them male, and some of them female. We did this so a male and a female of the same kind could get together and have children just like themselves.
- Photo 33: So God created human beings just like Himself. They are His children. He created some of them male and some of them female. He did this so that a male and a female could be joined together in marriage and then have a family with children just like themselves.
- Photo 37: God blessed Human Beings and He said, “Have families with children, and grow in number. Fill the Earth with people! You will be the master whom I have put in charge over all the Earth. Rule over the fish in the sea and over the birds in the sky. Rule over every living thing that moves on the land.”
Defining Characteristic of Gender: This is an amplification that clearly presents God’s defining characteristic of, and purpose for, gender. These three pages are the very reason for this book, and separate it from all others. In today’s world, it is absolutely essential for children to know, and understand, these three pages.
- Photo 34: Some of their children would be boys, and some would be girls. Are you a boy? Are you a girl? God had already decided a long time ago, before you were even born, what each child would be…a boy or a girl. If you are a boy, God has wonderful plans He has made for you as a boy. And if you are a girl, God has wonderful plans He has made for you as a girl.
- Photo 35: Boys are very special to God. Only boys, when they grow up, will have the seed inside their body that can start a new baby. Girls are also very special to God. Only girls, when they grow up, will be able to receive the seed from a boy and then make a baby come to life and grow. And only a girl will be able to grow a baby inside her body.
- Photo 36: Girls will not have the seed in their body to start a new baby. Only boys will. And boys will not be able to make a baby come to life and then grow inside themselves. Only girls can. God made it this way so that you would need a male and a female…a father and a mother…to be joined together in marriage. Then together they would be able to make babies and have a family with children just like themselves.
This is how a boy can understand that…when he grows up…he will have the seed inside his body that can start a new baby. He is a boy because he has that defining characteristic that only a boy can have. This is how a girl can understand that…when she grows up…she will be able to receive the seed from a boy and cause a baby to come to life and then grow inside her body. She is a girl because she has that defining characteristic that only a girl can have. A 4 yr. old can easily understand this by observation…just buy a few packets of seeds, plant them in a planter, and watch the new shoots come up and grow. The seed can start a new plant, but not all by itself. It needs to be planted in the soil, where it can then come to life and grow into a new plant. There is no need for further detail with children…they will understand more when they get older and as a parent determines.
Jeremy, our church’s Family Pastor, has 4 children: a one year old, 3, 5, and an 8 year old. He took his two older children slowly and carefully through the Children’s Creational, and gave me this testimony of his 5 year old daughter, who completely understood the principle of seed, principle of gender, and the defining characteristic of gender presented therein. Looking at her Dad, she asked, “You mean…you have the seed in your body that can start a new baby?” He replied, “Yes.” She continued, “And… you gave the seed to Mommy?” He again replied, “Yes.” She was satisfied; this little girl understood. The 8 year old went one step further: “How did you do that?” Her father replied, “You will understand more when you get older.”
In our present day society, it is absolutely essential that a child knows, and understands, that she is a girl because God has given her a unique characteristic that only a girl has, and that a boy can NEVER have…the characteristic that defines her as a girl…a characteristic that is unalterable, unchangeable, and irreversible.
It is absolutely essential that a child knows, and understands, that he is a boy because God has given him a unique characteristic that only a boy has, and that a girl can NEVER have…the characteristic that defines him as a boy…a characteristic that is unalterable, unchangeable, and irreversible.
It is absolutely essential that a child knows, and understands, that God Personally determined, and created him/her, in the gender he/she was born with. They need to know, and understand, that He is God, Creator of the Heavens and all that is in it, Creator of the Earth and all that is on it. He does not make mistakes. You need only read Psalm 139 to realize this truth beyond the shadow of any doubt.
It is absolutely essential that a child knows and understands these things, not only for themselves, but so they are able to stand before a peer or an adult who claims they are a different gender than what they were physically born to be, and tell them lovingly and with bold conviction that they are only pretending…because they can NEVER have the defining characteristic of the gender they are pretending to be.
When my niece was 6 yrs old, she used to pretend she was a horse, “galloping” around the house and acting like a horse, doing horsey things. She could never BE a horse… she was just pretending. It is the same with a boy pretending he is a girl…walking and talking like a girl, dressing like a girl, acting like a girl, going about doing girlie things. He could never BE a girl…he is just pretending…because he can NEVER have the defining characteristic of the gender he is pretending to be. God has given him a unique characteristic that only a boy has…the characteristic that defines him as a boy…a characteristic that is unalterable, unchangeable, and irreversible. Like with pretending to be a horse, he can only pretend to be a girl. It is the same with a girl pretending to be a boy; she can NEVER HAVE the defining characteristic of a boy, and so can NEVER BE a boy.
The “Children’s Creational” answers an urgent call…Christians can no longer remain complacent toward the relentlessly escalating deterioration of our society’s moral and spiritual fabric. The book is specifically meant to counter the entire underlying basis of the LGBT agenda…a relentless agenda purposing the ultimate destruction of the fundamental character of both marriage and the family unit, and of sexual orientation determined by a person’s God-ordained physical gender at birth. Their determined resolve is to brainwash, indoctrinate, and poison our children’s minds with their perverse moral concepts and behavior being presented as “perfectly normal.” The Children’s Creational is therefore an absolutely necessary, essential, and indispensable tool for parents, grandparents, preschool programs, and church Sunday School programs having young children preschool through 5th grade…to teach the foundational principles of Human life set forth in Creation by God through His Divine institutions of marriage, family, and God-ordained physical gender at birth. Children need to know and understand…and parents, churches, and preschool programs need a tool to teach…God’s principle of seed, principle of gender, and the defining characteristic of gender. When God Created The Heavens and The Earth provides God’s foundational principles of Human life our children need to know for the formation of Biblical moral and spiritual values in their young lives.
Since parents cannot completely insulate their children from the influences of our godless society all around us, it brings to the forefront the urgent need, for both parents and the Church, to diligently teach our children who they are in their God-ordained sexual orientation determined by their God-given physical gender at birth. Children must learn the wonderful plans God has for them in their created physical gender, but not outside of it; what God teaches about human sexuality. There is an urgency here! If we lose this generation, we will have lost it all for all future generations!
Testimonies concerning the relevance and effectiveness of the “Children’s Creational“:
- A children’s ministry pastor at our church has a 7 year old daughter whom they homeschool. When Florida legalized “gay marriage,” the local newspaper had a repulsive full front page picture of two men kissing. This little girl asked her dad, in disbelief, “How can a man marry a man?” Since she was being homeschooled, and had not been brainwashed, indoctrinated, and poisoned in the Public School system, she quite easily recognized the truth.
- “Our church’s Children’s Ministry distributed these books to each of our families because of the sound Biblical truth presented in such a clear manner. While reading it with my own children, I observed how attentively they listened to the text and were captivated by the beautiful photographs. It provoked them to ask questions about Creation and the uniqueness of gender. I enthusiastically recommend this book to all parents!” ––Jeremy, Family Pastor
Here are two testimonies of many received from parents:
- Finally…a children’s story of creation with absolutely beautiful nature photographs rather than just the usual drawings, sketches, and illustrations so typical of children’s books! I am especially grateful for how simply and truthfully you provided an answer to my child’s question, “Where did I come from?” And you so delicately presented it, in a manner that was not uncomfortable for me as a parent. ––Grateful Parents
- My little grandson was greatly blessed by the story of creation presented in your “Children’s Creational!” It addressed all of his questions and feelings concerning who he is as a boy, and at the same time clearly showed him God’s purposes in creation. I fully believe God has opened his little heart; he was super-excited going through it page by page with me! ––Michael John
Following is a link to an American Family Radio broadcast [July 21, 2017] on which I was a guest on The Hour of Intercession, discussing with the Host, Pastor Joseph Parker, the uniqueness of the book and its purpose as an indispensable tool for teaching children God’s purposes in Creation: http://chilp.it/90ac663. Forward broadcast to the 19:35 mark for my portion of the sharing.