WHY DO I EXIST?
Because there is an Eternal God Who exists. In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth. The Heavens continually declare the magnificent majesty and Glory of God; their measureless expanse continually displays the awesome wisdom and power of His handiwork. Day after day their silent speech is heard unceasingly throughout the farthest reaches of the Earth; night after night they unveil the fathomless knowledge of the Almighty. Ever since God created the world, His invisible qualities… both His Eternal Power and His Divine Nature…have been clearly seen. They are perceived and understood in the majesty and Glory of God’s breathtaking Creation handiwork! So those people who do not believe there is a God have no excuse at all for their blind unbelief.
The framework for understanding our existence begins with fully embracing in my heart why the Eternal God of the universe Personally formed me in my mother’s womb. It is so simple a child can understand it; yet it is so simple that only a child can fully embrace it: Anyone who will not receive the Kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.
God’s framework in creating Mankind:
- Eternal Reason: Love. I have loved you with an everlasting Love.
- Eternal Purpose: Relationship. I made you for Myself…in My Own image and likeness…Divinely crafted with the capabilities and capacity to be joined together with the Triune God in a Sacred Covenant relationship…a living union of oneness…the very crown jewels of My Creation, and that, as a mirror of the Almighty, you would reflect My Glory to the created universe.
- Eternal Plan: I know the plans I have for you; you are My workmanship, created in Christ Jesus My Son to do the good works I have planned in advance for you to do. Every day of your life was recorded in My Book before you were born…before you ever began to breathe.
- Eternal Promise: I have prepared a promised rest for My children. No matter what storms of life may be raging…a fierce tempest, whipping the waves into a tumultuous, churning, turmoil…beneath the surface, in the depths of God, all is peaceful and calm, all is tranquil and unruffled. In the shadow of the Almighty, you will find an unruffled child-like rest for your soul.
- Eternal Provision: The Gift of My Son. I purchased you, by Myself and for Myself, with the Precious and Priceless Blood of My Divine Son Jesus. By virtue of the Eternal Power and the Eternal Worth of His Blood, poured out on your behalf on that cross at Calvary, I have forgiven all the sins of those who will receive Him and believe in His Name. Christ My Son has thereby conferred upon those the judicial status of eternal righteousness in My sight. The Gift of My Holy Spirit, given to dwell in you…never to leave you, never to forsake you…to be the Divine Nature abiding in you Whose Power continually guarantees and secures your capability to live your everyday life…faithful to your solemn marriage vows as the bride of Christ My Son; faithfully within the Holy of Holies and My unclouded Presence in our Sacred Covenant relationship.
Since the Eternal Purpose for my existence is to be joined together with the Triune God in a Sacred Covenant relationship, how do I enter into this relationship? Jesus answered that question in His response to Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council: I tell you the truth, unless one is born again, he cannot be in God’s Kingdom. How can a grown man be born again, Nicodemus asked? He certainly cannot enter his mother’s womb and be born a second time! Jesus replied, I tell you the truth, no one can ever enter the Kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying You must be born again.
Jesus has clearly stated, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. The only way to the Father is through Me. Jesus said to Martha, I Myself am the Resurrection and the Life. Anyone who lives their life believing in Me, though dying a physical death like everyone else, will never actually die at all but will rise to an eternal life together with Me in Heaven. Do you believe this? Yes, Lord, she replied, I do believe that You are Christ the Messiah, the Son of God, Whom God promised was to come into the world, fulfilling Your promised coming the world has long awaited.
Now this is eternal life: knowing You, Father, the One True Living God, and knowing Jesus Christ Your Son, the Messiah Whom You have sent. God Himself has given this testimony concerning His Son: I have granted you eternal life, and this life is given through union with My Divine Son Jesus. Whoever is joined together with My Son in a living union of oneness possesses that life; whoever is not joined together with My Son in a living union of oneness does not possess that life. I have written this to you so that you who place your trust in Christ My Son will know, beyond the shadow of any doubt, that you do now indeed have eternal life.
Beloved…if you have never been born again, or you are not sure whether you have been born again, or you have been living your life as a lukewarm Christian and would now like to recommit your life and enter into a deep and intimate relationship with Christ Jesus in preparation for the soon coming marriage supper of the Lamb…then I counsel you to get alone with God, read the solemn marriage vows you must make to become the spiritual bride of Christ and thereby be born-again, and with sincerity of heart from within the depths of your being, acknowledge before God, “I DO.”
SPIRITUAL BRIDE OF CHRIST
Do you believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Divine Son in the Triune God, the Lamb of God Who came into this world to become the One only, all-sufficient, atoning sacrifice through His death on a cross and subsequent resurrection, thereby securing forgiveness for your sins and restoring your relationship with God that had been severed by sin?
Do you now solemnly vow before God to give yourself to be the bride of Christ, receiving Jesus the Christ into your life in a spiritual marriage, promising to honor and obey Him as both Lord over your life and Savior of your soul?
To be joined inseparably together with Him in a Sacred Covenant relationship…an eternal living union of oneness through the new life to be conceived in you by the Holy Spirit…
To have and to hold Him, above all others and above all else this world has to offer, as the choicest, most precious treasure of your heart…
To love and to cherish Him, above all others and above all else this world has to offer, reserving for Him alone your sweetest, most tender affections…
For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, all the days of your life, until death of this body brings you to be together with Him in Heaven for all eternity.
Biblical Source: Genesis 1; Psalm 19:1-4; Psalm 91; 139; Isaiah 53; Jeremiah 31:3; Ezekiel 36:25-28; Matthew 18:2; John 1:10-13, 3:1-18, 5:9-13, 11:21-27; 14:6-11; John 17; Romans 1:20, 8:31-39; Ephesians 2:10; Colossians 2:13-15; Hebrews 3:7-4:11; 1 Peter 2:9; 2 Peter 1:3-4; 1 John 5:9-13