Hallelujah! For our Lord God, Sovereign All-Ruler, reigns! Let us rejoice and be glad and give Him Glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready. The finest linen, dazzling and white, was given her to wear. Then the angel said to me, “Write: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage banquet of the Lamb!” [John…Rev 19:6-9; Luke 14:15-23]
ETERNAL PROVISION: GIFT OF MY HOLY SPIRIT. Obedience to the Leading of the Spirit Brings the Blessings of God
Abba Father…You have taken me by my hand, and Personally brought me into the Heavenly Sanctuary, through the veil that had been rent in two from top to bottom upon the sacrificial death of Your Divine Son Jesus, and into the Holy of Holies…resplendent with the rich eternal treasures of the Heavenly realms! I am overwhelmed with awe that I, once a child of the street, once homeless and a beggar, wallowing in the muck and mire of sin, should be ushered into Your inner circle to be amongst Your children who are closest to You, who are far, far more deserving, far more worthy, to be here than I. Although I know this is the privilege and birth-right of all of the children in Your Royal Family, the inner circle within the Holy of Holies is reserved for those who have once and for all laid their own free will on the altar of sacrifice, and are inflamed with yearning for a pure heart. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God; blessed are you who have denied your own self-life and self-interests for My sake, for you will find a rich, abundant, eternally satisfying life in Me. Father, You Personally seated me at Your banqueting table; and although I am seated in the last seat, my heart is very content, as I realize there is nothing in me that warrants or merits my being here. With my hand I cover my mouth in hushed silence on account of my shame, as the incomprehensible truth fully dawns upon me that You have forgiven me of ALL I have ever done, and have blotted out the ENTIRE record of transgressions proven against me! There is no longer anything recorded in Your Book against my name…just as if I had never sinned! I stand before You dressed in the white robes of the Righteousness of Your Divine Son Jesus, pure and holy now in Your sight, without spot or wrinkle or blemish. I have been granted the judicial status of eternal righteousness before You as an accomplished and finished fact! My soul shall forever be satisfied…as with the richest of foods…here at Your banqueting table, as I feast on the abundance of Your House, and You give me drink from Your River of Delights! Hallelujah!
Abba Father…I know that the Eternal Power and Eternal Worth of the Blood of Your Divine Son Jesus has guaranteed and secured that the Holy Spirit was indeed given as Your eternal gift to dwell in me…never to leave me, never to forsake me, and that I am to live my everyday life out of the Power of the Holy Spirit and not out of the power of my sin-enslaved human nature. I acknowledge I am to give Him free reign to place me where I am to be, lead me where I am to go, show me what I am to do to participate with Him in His work, give me the thoughts I am to think and present, the words I am to speak or write.
But Father, how do I know whether the service I am being prompted to engage in for You is the leading of Your Holy Spirit and not the leading of my human spirit? This is one of the greatest dangers that I am asking You to protect me from…the danger of embracing a thought to engage in service for You where the origin of the thought is my human spirit and not the prompting of Your Holy Spirit. The danger is that I would be inclined to make a decision according to the leading of my flesh to proceed with this work, asking You to stop me if it is not Your will for me. In other words…I haven’t heard from You, Father, but I have decided to proceed anyway…so, stop me if You don’t want me to do this. Forbid it, Father, that I should ever have this attitude! Keep it ever clear before me: I am not to proceed…with anything…unless You lead me specifically to do so. No matter how good the ministration I am thinking of doing is…I know I am NOT to proceed with doing it without Your Spirit showing me plainly, clearly, beyond the shadow of any doubt to do so. Enable me by the Power of Your enabling grace to watch for You and wait before You, look off unto You and listen for Your voice…
- confirming to me that the origin of my thought is the prompting of Your Holy Spirit and not the prompting of my human spirit. Where did this thought come from? Is it a desire of my flesh, a longing of my flesh, to satisfy a selfish motive, a self-serving agenda, a desire to gain something for myself? Is the thought from Satan…a distraction, a deception, an attempt to draw my heart away from the work and Your will You have planned in advance for me? Your Divine Son Jesus said, “I only do what My Father shows Me to do; I only speak the words My Father gives Me to speak.”
- confirming to me that the purpose for my doing this is obedience to Your clearly revealed will in this matter. Am I doing it to fulfill a responsibility of a ministry You have given me, Father, in accordance with Your plans, purposes, and will as revealed to me by the Spirit? Or is it a responsibility resulting from my own self-life, self-interests, self-will…according to the plans, purposes, and will of my flesh? Then Jesus said, “Here I am, I have come…it is written about Me in the scroll. I desire to do Your will, O My God; Your Law is within My heart. Not My will, but Thy will be done.”
- confirming to me that the authority for my proceeding to do this is the leading of Your Holy Spirit to do so. Who gave me the go-ahead to proceed, to put this thought into action? Under whose authority am I going to proceed? Is the leading of Your Holy Spirit the authority behind my proceeding to do this, or is it the leading of my flesh? Your Divine Son Jesus said, “I only do what My Father shows Me to do; I only speak the words My Father gives Me to speak.”
- confirming to me that the power for this ministration is the Power of Your Holy Spirit, given to me for the purpose of fulfilling this responsibility. As I proceed in doing this, in carrying out this thought into action, in accomplishing what I have set out to do…whose power am I relying upon to do it…the Power of the Spirit, or the power of the flesh? Is what I am doing the ministration of the Spirit, in the Power of the Spirit? Or is it the ministration of the flesh, in the power of the flesh…relying upon my human capabilities and capacities, my own efforts and strength, my own wisdom, knowledge, and understanding? Are you so foolish? After beginning with the Spirit, are you now trying to attain your goal by human effort?
- working in me a godly motive for doing this…to bring glory, honor, and praise to Your Holy Name. What is my motive…the motivation behind my service? Is it my desire to bring glory, honor, and praise to Your Name, Father? Or is it to call attention to myself…to obtain glory and honor for myself…fishing for the praise of men? He who speaks on his own authority seeks to win honor for himself. He whose teaching originates with himself seeks his own glory. But He Who seeks the glory and is eager for the honor of Him Who sent Him…He is true; and there is no unrighteousness or falsehood or deception in Him.”
- working in me a manner of going about fulfilling this responsibility that is well pleasing to You. Am I doing it with a good, cheerful attitude and a sweet disposition?…a bad, begrudging attitude and a sour disposition? May the God of peace…Who through the Blood of the Eternal Covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep…equip you with everything good for doing His will, and may He work in you what is well-pleasing to Him, through Jesus Christ, to Whom be Glory for ever and ever.
Abba Father…I know beyond the shadow of any doubt that if my proceeding with a ministration is the result of an unwavering child-like trust in Your will for me, an unreserved child-like dependence upon the Power of Your Holy Spirit, and an unquestioning child-like obedience to the leading of the Spirit…the confirmation of the truth that it is indeed Your work and not mine will be an unruffled child-like rest and an unclouded child-like carefree joy. My soul will be peaceful and calm, tranquil and unruffled.
My beloved child…you will know in your spirit, beyond the shadow of any doubt, that I have indeed called you to a particular ministration as My messenger, My ministering spirit, My watchman by the confirmation of My Holy Spirit within you.
- My Holy Spirit will open doors for you that no man can shut, and the waters will be parted before you to open the way through.
- You will have the anointing of My Holy Spirit upon you, giving you capabilities and capacities beyond what you physically have. It will be so evident that you will exclaim in wonder, “Whoa, Lord; this is not me, this is You!”
- You will hear the voice of the Lord, or sense My leading, “This is the way; walk ye in it.”
- You will experience that what I call you to do, I will also enable you to do. The Holy Spirit will give you Divine wisdom, knowledge, and understanding.
- You will become the target of Satan’s fury, as he endeavors to fill your mind and your thoughts with distractions so as to lead you away from focusing on the work I have given you to do; fill your mind and your thoughts with deceptions, so as to mislead you with lies and counterfeit leadings of the Spirit; draw your heart away from the Holy of Holies with attractions and affections that compete with your attraction to Me, and your affection for Me.
- You will be filled with the Holy Spirit and experience an exuberant joy in the Lord, testifying to My Name and speaking the Word of God boldly. You will experience the manifestation of the Holy Spirit in your life…singing songs, hymns, spiritual songs, and making melody in your heart to God. You will experience prayer, in accordance with God’s will, moving the hand of God, and you will experience the blessings that come from obedience to the leading of the Spirit in your life. I will show you My Glory; you will see it with your own eyes, and you will have occasion to testify to My great Name and mighty Power.
My soul glorifies You, Father; my spirit rejoices in my Father and my God! I am Your child, now and forever; may it be unto me according to all You have planned for me!
Friends, brothers and sisters…
There is one absolutely necessary preparation for every living soul on the face of this Earth, for the soon coming and imminent return of Jesus Christ…the one preparation that will irrevocably determine in which neighborhood you will spend all eternity, whether in Heaven or in Hell. You must be a born-again child of God. I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot be in God’s Kingdom. I tell you the truth, no one can ever enter the Kingdom of God unless you are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying you must be born again. [Jesus…John 3:3-7]
If you have never been born again,
or you are not sure whether you have been born again,
or you have been living your life as a lukewarm Christian and would now like to recommit your life and enter into a deep and intimate relationship with Christ Jesus in preparation for the soon coming marriage supper of the Lamb…
then I counsel you to get alone with God, read the solemn marriage vows you must make to become the bride of Christ and thereby be born-again, [https://preservechristianfamily.org/2019/01/21/bride-of-christ/], and with sincerity of heart from within the depths of your being, acknowledge before God, “I DO.”
He walks with me and He talks with me: