Brothers and sisters in Christ…
I want to put in summary form what God is doing at this point in time during these Last Days, and why we are here for a time such as this:
- Our Nation has out-sinned Sodom and Gomorrah as a homosexual, pornographic, and depraved culture…and in addition has arrogantly determined to remove God entirely from the very fabric of our society. It is a wonder God has waited so long and so patiently in His mercy before executing this His final judgment.
- God has determined that our Nation will be destroyed. Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat! Those whom God is determined to destroy, He first infatuates.” God has Personally stricken the minds of our Nation’s leaders with idiocy, that they themselves would be the ones to bring about the destruction of our Nation. You see this unfolding before our very eyes!
- When the sin of a people has come to its height, and the Divine decree has gone forth for their ruin, the piety and prayers of the best men shall not prevail with God to end the controversy. Even if Noah, Daniel, and Job were here, they wouldn’t be able to save their own sons or daughters! They alone would be saved by their own righteousness. This is what the Lord said to Jeremiah: So do not pray for this people nor offer any plea or petition for them; do not plead with Me, for I will not listen to you. [Jer 7:16]
- The President of our Nation is the only one who could appeal to God to reverse His Divine decree. When you see our President publicly accept Christ as his Savior and become born again, and you see him on National television proclaim to the entire Nation what the king of Ninevah proclaimed, then, and only then, will God hear from Heaven and forgive our Nation’s sins and heal our land. Jonah proclaimed in the city of Nineveh: “Forty more days and Nineveh will be overturned.” When the news reached the king of Nineveh, he rose from his throne, took off his royal robes, covered himself with sackcloth and sat down in the dust. Then he issued a proclamation in Nineveh: “By the decree of the king and his nobles: Do not let any man or beast, herd or flock, taste anything; do not let them eat or drink. But let man and beast be covered with sackcloth. Let everyone call urgently on God. Let them give up their evil ways and their violence. Who knows? God may yet relent and with compassion turn from his fierce anger so that we will not perish.” When God saw what they did and how they turned from their evil ways, He had compassion and did not bring upon them the destruction He had threatened. [Jonah 3:4-10]
- God is in the process of raising up a remnant of His children who will not bow down, will not shrink back, will not compromise, who will stand steadfast and immovable with Christ and follow the Lamb whithersoever He goes. We have very few Christian pastors and Christian leaders throughout our Nation who would even qualify by these standards. The few that have done so stand alone and unsupported by their fellow pastors and leaders! They are cowards…afraid to speak out and stand steadfast and immovable with Christ…fearing society’s harsh criticism. Bonhoeffer…renowned Pastor, theologian, and martyr in Nazi Germany… proclaimed that “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
- God will use His holy remnant to reach His lukewarm children, that they would turn their hearts back to God and become part of the remnant. To the angel (pastor) I have placed in charge of the church in Laodicea concerning his congregation and each individual member, write:
These are the words of the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the ruler of God’s Creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot…not willing to give up your pretension and claim to My name, yet having too much love for the world to stand steadfast and immovable with Me. I wish you were either one or the other! Make up your mind, will you please! So, because you are lukewarm…neither hot nor cold…I am thoroughly disgusted with you and am about to spew you out of My mouth! You say, I am rich; I have acquired wealth and have need of nothing. But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked! I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so you can see. Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent!
- God will use His holy remnant to seek and to save the lost. There will be many unsaved people who, as a result of the severity of God’s judgments upon the Earth, will turn their hearts to God in repentance and be born again. God’s judgments are an act of mercy…there will be many who will be saved because of the judgments who otherwise never would have turned to God.
When He opened the seventh seal, there was an intense, ominous, awe-filled silence in Heaven for about half an hour. All Heaven became mute, motionless and breathless, waiting with solemn expectation, with adoring anticipation, for the momentous culminating manifestations of the Divine Presence that were about to unfold with the breaking of that seventh seal. And I saw the seven archangels…the highest ranking and mightiest of all created beings throughout all the universe…who stand continually before God, always in His immediate Presence, and to them were given the seven trumpets with which sounding they are to execute the manifestations of the terrible majesty and power of God in His oncoming administrations.
3Another Angel, the Angel of Yahweh…the Lord Jesus Christ Himself…Who had with Him a sacred golden censer, came and stood at the altar. As The Great High Priest, He was given much incense to offer, such incense coming alongside and mingling with, and being offered for, the enrichment of the prayers of all the saints, to be offered on the golden altar before the Throne of infinite Godhead and Eternal Majesty. The smoke of the incense, mingling together with the, until now, unanswered volumes and oceans of prayers of the saints that have ever entreated their God that “Thy Kingdom come! Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven!,” perfumed with the precious fragrance of His Own meritorious favor and righteousness, sanctified with the sacred fire from the altar, went up sweet and savory before God from the Angel’s hand. He offers them as approved and endorsed by Himself, and for such acceptance that their fulfillment may be delayed no longer but now eternally satisfied as the Presence angels are about to put their awe-filled trumpets to their lips, to enforce the holy indignation of that Throne against all who stand in rebellion against it, dethroning forever and ever the enemies and usurpers who occupy the Earth! Then the Angel of Yahweh took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the Earth, thereby Himself initiating the oncoming climax of the Day of wrath that has come to avenge His Own elect in answer to their innumerable prayers. And there came dreadfully ominous peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake, heralding that Day of Judgment in which the Earth shall burn as an oven, in which all the proud and ungodly shall be as stubble to the devouring flames!36
6Then the seven angels who had the seven trumpets prepared to sound them, predetermining the order and method of their proceedings by which they would execute the awful transactions assigned them. The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came a mighty tempest of hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down upon the Earth, to envelop it. The bloody storm raged with such fury throughout all the Earth that a third of the Earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up; all the world was smitten with a bloody, putrid, charred blackness.
8The second angel sounded his trumpet, and something of a fiery meteoric mass, looking like a huge mountain, all ablaze with seething, thundering, flashing flames, was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea turned into blood, with the result that a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.
10The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, which looked to be a comet blazing like a torch, fell from the sky in another spectacular meteoric display, sweeping over and depositing its deadly particles on a third of the rivers and then plunging into the Earth, thereby having its same deadly impregnating effects on the sources of a third of the underground springs of water. The name of the star is Wormwood…named after a bitter, intoxicating, poisonous herb. A third of the waters of these rivers and springs were affected by the deadly particles infused into them, and turned poisonously bitter, and many people died from the waters that had thereby become bitter.
12The fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them turned dark. A third of the day was without light, and also a third of the night, thereby disturbing the seasons, hindering the ripening of fruits and harvests, and filling the world with chilliness and sickening gloom.
13As I watched, I heard an eagle-saint that was flying in midair…one from among the assembly of raptured saints now gathered together with the Lord (“Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together”4)…call out to those remaining on the Earth in a loud voice of merciful forewarning, giving opportunity that they may turn their hearts’ to the Lord before it is too late, and seek refuge in Him: “Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the Earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!”
Friends, brothers and sisters…
There is one absolutely necessary preparation for every living soul on the face of this Earth, for the soon coming and imminent return of Jesus Christ…the one preparation that will irrevocably determine in which neighborhood you will spend all eternity, whether in Heaven or in Hell. You must be a born-again child of God. I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot be in God’s Kingdom. I tell you the truth, no one can ever enter the Kingdom of God unless you are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying you must be born again. [Jesus…John 3:3-7]
If you have never been born again,
or you are not sure whether you have been born again,
or you have been living your life as a lukewarm Christian and would now like to recommit your life and enter into a deep and intimate relationship with Christ Jesus in preparation for the soon coming marriage supper of the Lamb…
then I counsel you to get alone with God, read the solemn marriage vows you must make to become the bride of Christ and thereby be born-again, [https://preservechristianfamily.org/2019/01/21/bride-of-christ/], and with sincerity of heart from within the depths of your being, acknowledge before God, “I DO.”
He walks with me and He talks with me: