God has determined by His Own Divine decree that our Nation will be destroyed. “Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat! Those whom God is determined to destroy, He first infatuates.” God has Personally stricken the minds of our Nation’s leaders with idiocy, so that professing to be wise, they have become fools…utter morons. [Rom 1:22] God’s determined purpose has nothing to do with who wins the upcoming Presidential election. If our current President is re-elected, the self-destruction will play out more slowly as it has been doing, and if there is a new President, the self-destruction will be immediate and swift.
Brothers & sisters…with that in mind, I want to share several following articles with you from Todd Starnes…a Christian radio commentator and a man of God.
- You aren’t going to believe this!…here is a short article from Todd Starnes that states almost word for word what I have been saying now for 4 months: “Just so you understand where we are headed with the China Virus: Soon the government will force us to get a vaccine and we will be forced to carry papers showing that we have the vaccine. Without those papers, you will not be able to get a job or go to the grocery store. And anyone who does not comply will face criminal penalties. Think that’s absurd? In Washington, D.C. anyone who does not comply with the government’s face burka mandate faces a $1,000 fine. Some of you might say the government can’t forcefully inject something into your body. You say that’s a violation of your civil liberties. And yet you’ve already allowed the government to shut down your businesses, your schools, and your church houses. You’ve allowed the government to quarantine you in your home. Our freedoms are not being taken away. We are giving them away. That’s the problem. The solution? Stop giving away your freedom!
- Nevada’s Democrat governor will allow thousands to gather in a casino, but only 50 are allowed to gather in a church. Chief Justice John Roberts and the liberals on the Supreme Court refused to intervene. If you are a Christian in Nevada you have a Constitutional responsibility and a moral obligation to defy the Supreme Court and your Democrat governor: https://www.toddstarnes.com/faith/chief-justice-john-roberts-signs-off-on-nevada-church-crackdown/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=social-pug&fbclid=IwAR2Ehal0YeAnQWk__6t4bvQ-N-Xj-pJD1hNGbayE4V2W7A6CZgf6QYZn8dQ
- Americans are being put under house arrest for refusing to sign documents agreeing to remain quarantined. This is outrageous! When the government can put you on house arrest for not signing a document you don’t agree with, you have to ask, “How free are we?”
I stand in awe of the One Whose voice is Majestic and Powerful, like the thunderous roar of many rushing waters churning wildly through a narrow chasm, cascading over a great waterfall, and thundering to the depths below. [Rev 1:15; 19:6] Hallelujah!
WHY DO I EXIST? Because there is an Eternal God Who exists.
The framework for understanding our existence begins with fully embracing in my heart why the Eternal God of the universe Personally formed me in my mother’s womb.
God’s framework in creating Mankind:
- Eternal Reason: I have loved you with an everlasting Love.
- Eternal Purpose: I made you for Myself.
- Eternal Plan: I know the plans I have for you.
- Eternal Promise: I have prepared a promised rest for My children.
- Eternal Provision: The Gift of My Son; The Gift of My Holy Spirit.
Eternal Provision: The Gift of My Son. I purchased you, by Myself and for Myself, with the Precious and Priceless Blood of My Divine Son Jesus. By virtue of the Eternal Power and the Eternal Worth of His Blood, poured out on your behalf on that cross at Calvary, I have forgiven all the sins of those who will receive Him and believe in His Name. Christ My Son has thereby conferred upon those the judicial status of eternal righteousness in My sight.
Who has believed our message and to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed? He grew up before Him like a tender shoot, and like a root out of dry ground. He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to Him, nothing in His appearance that we should desire Him. He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces He was despised, and we esteemed Him not. Surely He took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered Him stricken by God, smitten by Him, and afflicted. But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds we are healed. We all, like sheep, have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all. He was oppressed and afflicted, yet He did not open His mouth; He was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so He did not open His mouth. By oppression and judgment He was taken away. And who can speak of His descendants? For He was cut off from the land of the living; for the transgression of My people He was stricken. He was assigned a grave with the wicked, and with the rich in His death, though He had done no violence, nor was any deceit in His mouth. Yet it was the LORD’s will to crush Him and cause Him to suffer, and though the LORD makes His life a guilt offering, He will see His offspring and prolong His days, and the will of the LORD will prosper in His hand. After the suffering of His soul, He will see the light of life and be satisfied; by His knowledge My Righteous Servant will justify many, and He will bear their iniquities. Therefore I will give Him a portion among the great, and He will divide the spoils with the strong, because He poured out His life unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors. For He bore the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors. [Isa 53]
Wherefore, brethren, having now boldness to enter into the Holy of Holies by the Blood of Jesus, by the way which He dedicated for us, a new and living way to God, through the veil, that is to say, through the veil of His flesh; and having a great Priest over the House of God; let us then draw nigh…here let us continually abide. [Heb 10:19-20, 22]
Abba Father…from the depths of my heart, from the deepest recesses of my being, I thank You! I call on Your Holy Name! I make known among the peoples what You have done! I sing to You, I sing praise to You! I tell of all Your wonderful acts! Glory to Your Holy Name; let the hearts of those who seek You rejoice, Father! I look to You and to Your strength, Father! I seek Your face always! Sing to my Father, all the Earth; I proclaim Your salvation day after day! I declare Your Glory among the nations, Your marvelous deeds among all peoples! For You are great and most worthy of praise, Father! You are to be revered above all “gods!” For all the “gods” of the nations are merely idols, but You made the heavens, Father! Splendor and majesty are before You! Strength and joy are in Your dwelling place! Give recognition to my Father, O nations of the world; openly acknowledge my Father’s Glory and strength! I acknowledge before all the Glory due Your Holy Name, Father! Bring an offering and come into His Presence to worship Him! I worship You in the splendor of Your holiness, Father! Tremble in His Presence with awe-filled reverence and respect, everyone on Earth! The world is firmly established; it cannot be moved! Let the heavens rejoice, let the Earth be glad! Let them say among the nations, “My God reigns!” Thank You, Father, for You are good; Your love endures forever! I cry out, “Save me, O God, my Savior! Deliver me, that I may give thanks to Your Holy Name, that I may glory in Your praise!” I praise You, Father, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting!
I shall sing forever of Your great love, Father; with my mouth I shall make Your faithfulness known throughout all generations! I declare that Your love stands firm forever, that You establish Your faithfulness in Heaven itself! The heavens praise Your wonders…Your faithfulness too…in the assembly of the holy ones, Father! For who in the skies above can compare with You, Father? Who is like You among the heavenly beings? In the council of the holy ones You are greatly revered, Father! You are more awesome than all who surround You! O Lord God Almighty, who is like You? You are mighty, Father, and Your faithfulness surrounds You! Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your Throne! Love and faithfulness go before You! Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim You, who walk in the light of Your presence, Father! I rejoice in Your Holy Name all day long! I exult in Your righteousness! For You are my glory and my strength, and by Your favor You exult my horn! Indeed, my shield belongs to You, Father! Hallelujah!
Friends, brothers and sisters…
There is one absolutely necessary preparation for every living soul on the face of this Earth, for the soon coming and imminent return of Jesus Christ…the one preparation that will irrevocably determine in which neighborhood you will spend all eternity, whether in Heaven or in Hell. You must be a born-again child of God. I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot be in God’s Kingdom. I tell you the truth, no one can ever enter the Kingdom of God unless you are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying you must be born again. [Jesus…John 3:3-7]
If you have never been born again,
or you are not sure whether you have been born again,
or you have been living your life as a lukewarm Christian and would now like to recommit your life and enter into a deep and intimate relationship with Christ Jesus in preparation for the soon coming marriage supper of the Lamb…
then I counsel you to get alone with God, read the solemn marriage vows you must make to become the bride of Christ and thereby be born-again, [https://preservechristianfamily.org/2019/01/21/bride-of-christ/], and with sincerity of heart from within the depths of your being, acknowledge before God, “I DO.”
Blessing and Honor: