Lord God Almighty, when Your judgments come upon the Earth [as is happening even now worldwide] the people of the world learn righteousness. Though You show grace to the wicked, even so, they still do not learn righteousness; even in a land of uprightness they keep on continually going on doing evil, and regard not the Majesty of the Lord. [Isa 26:10]
God has determined by His Own Divine decree to destroy America. And for obvious good reason; our Nation has out-sinned Sodom and Gomorrah for decades as a homosexual, pornographic, and depraved culture…and in addition has arrogantly determined to remove God entirely from the very fabric of our society. The Lord will cause you to lose your mind in idiocy, and strike you with wild and helpless fear and panic; He will make you become blind and cause your minds and hearts to be confused. For My decision and determination and right it is to gather the nations together, to assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them My indignation, even all the heat of My fierce anger; for in that day all the Earth shall be consumed with the fire of My jealous anger! [Deut 28:28; Zeph 3:8] How true is the ancient saying, Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat! Those whom God is determined to destroy, He first infatuates.” God has Personally stricken the minds of our Nation’s leaders with idiocy, so that professing to be wise, they have become fools…utter morons in all their counsels and measures! [Rom 1:22]
The judgment is a call to the people of the world for repentance. There must be conviction of sin, and a Godly sorrow that leads to confession of sin, repentance, and a hunger and thirst for purity, holiness, and righteousness…without which a person will never be able to see the Lord.
- It is a call to the unsaved for salvation.
- It is a call to the lukewarm Christian: These are the words of the Amen, the Faithful and True Witness, the ruler of God’s Creation. I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot…not willing to give up your pretension and claim to My name, yet having too much love for the world to stand steadfast and immovable with Me. I wish you were either one or the other! Make up your mind, will you please! So, because you are lukewarm…neither hot nor cold…I am thoroughly disgusted with you and am about to spew you out of My mouth! You say, I am rich; I have acquired wealth and have need of nothing. But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked! I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, so you can become rich; and white clothes to wear, so you can cover your shameful nakedness; and salve to put on your eyes, so that your eyes would be opened and you can truly see. Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So, therefore, be earnest, and repent!
The alarm has already been sounding and the trumpet has already been blowing… for the past 5 months! The warning is not that judgment is coming; judgment is already here, currently playing out before our very eyes…and is going to get MUCH WORSE. But if the watchman sees the danger coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people, and the sword comes and takes the life of even one of them, that one will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood. [Ezek 33:6]. Abba Father…as Your watchman, I have been solemnly fulfilling the responsibility You have given me in sounding the alarm to warn Your people; there will be no blood on my hands.
- The current ongoing destruction of our Nation is going to get MUCH WORSE.
- The current ongoing persecution of the Church and of Christians is going to escalate exponentially; it is going to get MUCH WORSE.
- There is going to be severe Satanic, demonic attacks against God’s holy remnant of committed, uncompromising, steadfast Christians, pastors, and leaders [not the lukewarm], and against marriages and families.
- God is going to expose and purge corruption within His Church, and separate the wheat from the chaff…separate His True church from the apostate churches that no longer belong to Him.
God is calling His Church to prayer and revival. There is a holy remnant whom God is calling to Himself in these Last Days…a Godly remnant of His children who will not bow down, who will not shrink back, who will not compromise, who will remain steadfast and immovable in their commitment to follow the Lamb whithersoever He goes.
- God’s holy remnant is called to a life of obedience and suffering, self-sacrifice and self-denial, death to sin and death to self…to walk along the path that Christ Jesus dedicated for us, and to follow in His footsteps as our forerunner. You cannot become part of My holy remnant without being willing to sacrifice your desire for anything and everything you own.
- It is a call to preach the gospel to everyone, everywhere; God will use His holy remnant to seek and to save the lost. There will be a great harvest of souls in these Last Days. Jesus said to them, “Go throughout the whole world and preach the good news of the Gospel to everyone, everywhere. With My authority, take this message of repentance to all the nations, beginning in Jerusalem: There is forgiveness of sins for all who turn to Me. [Mark 16:15; Luke 24:47] There will be many unsaved people who, as a result of the severity of God’s judgments being visited upon the Earth, will turn their hearts to God in repentance and be born again. God’s judgments are an act of mercy…there will be many who will be saved because of the judgments who otherwise never would have turned to God.
- It is a call to God’s lukewarm children, that they would turn their hearts back to God and become part of the remnant…wholly surrendered unto God, wholly given for the blessings and salvation of souls.
- It is a call to be watching and waiting for the imminent return of Christ, and the soon coming rapture of the Church. ..Be dressed in readiness, and keep your lamps lit. Be alertly waiting for your master’s return from the wedding feast, so you may immediately open the door to him when he comes and knocks. Blessed are those whom the master finds ready when he comes. You also, be ready; for the Son of Man is coming at an hour that you do not expect! [Jesus…Luke 12:35-37, 40]
My brothers and sisters in Christ, we are rapidly approaching the month of September…during which notably dire events are about to unfold throughout our Nation according to 2 prophetic dreams posted in a video by a Kentucky pastor on June 25th. This is not new information; it is simply a confirmation of the Holy Spirit concerning the thoughts I believe He has been giving me to write over the past 5 months. The first of the 3 prophetic dreams he had experienced…in December…played out in March through June exactly as he had seen it. The second and third dreams, on 2 consecutive days in June, contains the dire warning “Brace yourself,” “Be prepared,” and “Endure to the end” concerning events that are going to take place in September and especially in November. Here is a video link you need to see, and to inquire of the Lord as to what He intends it to mean for you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TdpMSMP9x4
And now, Lord God Almighty…bring rains to our drought-stricken lives, so that those who sow in tears, invoking the Lord of the Harvest, will reap with songs of Joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying bountiful sheaves from the harvest with him! [Ps 126:3-6] Hallelujah!
Beloved…If you have never been born again,
or you are not sure whether you have been born again,
or you have been living your life as a lukewarm Christian and would now like to recommit your life and enter into a deep and intimate relationship with Christ Jesus in preparation for the soon coming marriage supper of the Lamb…
then I counsel you to get alone with God, read the solemn marriage vows you must make from within the sincerest depths of your heart to become the spiritual bride of Christ and thereby become God’s beloved child by virtue of being born-again into the Family of God, and with sincerity of heart from within the depths of your being, acknowledge before God, “I DO.”
SPIRITUAL BRIDE OF CHRIST
I do believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Divine Son in the Triune God…
- I am Myself the Resurrection and the Life. Anyone who believes in Me, though dying a physical death like everyone else, will rise again to an eternal life together with Me in Heaven. And whosoever continues to live and believes with an unwavering child-like trust in Me shall never actually die at all. Do you believe this, Martha? Yes, Lord, she answered. I do believe that You are the Christ…the Messiah, the Anointed One…the Divine Son of God Whom God promised was to come into the world, fulfilling Your promised coming the world has long awaited. [John 11:25-27]
I do believe Jesus is the Lamb of God Who came into this world to become the One only, all-sufficient, atoning sacrifice through His death on a cross and subsequent resurrection, thereby securing forgiveness for my sins…
- The next day John saw Jesus coming to him and said, Look! There is the Lamb of God, Who takes away the sin of the world! In a loud voice the vast multitudes of Heaven sang in a mighty chorus: Worthy is the Lamb, Who was slain, to have ascribed unto Him all Blessing and Honor, all Glory and Power, all Riches and Wisdom and Strength! And then I heard every creature in Heaven and on Earth and under the Earth and in the sea. They also sang: Blessing and Honor and Glory and Power belong to the One sitting on the Throne and to the Lamb forever and ever. [John 1:29; Rev 5:11-13]
And restoring my relationship with God that had been severed by my sins.
- All praise to Him Who loves us and has freed us from our sins by pouring out His Own Blood on our behalf. Since we have been made right and brought into relationship with God by the Blood of Christ His Son, He will certainly save us from God’s judgment through Him! For since we were restored to friendship with God by the death of His Son while we were still His enemies, we will certainly be delivered from eternal punishment by His life. So now we can rejoice in our wonderful new relationship with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through Whom we have now received and enjoy our reconciliation. [Rev 1:5-6; Rom 5:9-11]
I do now solemnly vow before God to give myself to be the bride of Christ, receiving Jesus the Christ into my life in a spiritual marriage…
- But he who joins himself to the Lord in Divine marriage as the bride of Christ is one spirit with Him. In that day, declares the Lord, You will call Me “my husband;” you will no longer call Me “my master.” I will betroth you to Me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion. I will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will acknowledge the Lord. For your Maker is your Husband…the Lord of Hosts is His Name…and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; the God of the whole Earth He is called. [1 Cor 6:17; Hos 2:16, 19-20; Isa 54:5]
Promising to honor and obey Him as both Lord over my life and Savior of my soul…
- None of us lives for himself only, none of us dies for himself only. If we live, it is for the Lord that we live, and if we die, it is for the Lord that we die. So whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. For Christ died and rose to life in order to be the Lord of the living and of the dead. And there is Salvation in and through no one else, for there is no other name under Heaven given among men by which we must be saved. [Rom 14:7-10; Acts 4:12]
- Why do you call Me, “Lord, Lord,” and do not do what I say? These people honor Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me! Their worship is in vain, for they replace God’s commands with their own man-made teachings. Surely, as a wife treacherously departs from her husband, so have you dealt treacherously with Me, O house of Israel, says the Lord! O, spiritual adulteresses, untrue to God your husband, do you not know that your friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever therefore would desire after mature consideration to be a friend of the world is thereby constituted an enemy of God! [Luke 6:46; Mark 7:7; Jer 3:20; James 4:4]
To be joined inseparably together with Him in a Sacred Covenant relationship…an eternal living union of oneness…
- For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones. For as many of you as were baptized into a spiritual union and communion with Christ…the Anointed One, the Messiah…have clothed yourselves with Christ. [Eph 5:30; Gal 3:27]
Through the new life to be conceived in me by the Holy Spirit…
- The Holy Spirit will sweep over you and the Power of the Most High will overshadow you, causing a new life to be conceived within you and born…born again, a second time, this time into the spiritual realm. You are a new creation. A new life…a spiritual life…has came into existence. You are no longer the same person you formerly were. Your previous moral and spiritual condition has passed away. Behold, a fresh, new life has begun! [2 cor 5:17]
- No one can enter the Kingdom of God without having been born both of water washing away your sins through the cleansing bath of the new birth, and the regeneration wrought by the Holy Spirit infusing within you a new and Divine principle of life. A person is born physically of human parents, but you are born spiritually of the Spirit. [Titus 3:4-7]
To have and to hold Him, above all others and above all else this world has to offer, as the choicest, most precious treasure of my heart…
- Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. For my light, momentary afflictions…these slight distresses of the passing hour…are ever more and more abundantly preparing and producing and achieving for me an eternal weight of glory beyond all measure, excessively surpassing all comparisons and all calculations, a vast and transcendent glory and blessedness never to cease! Therefore, I fix my attention, not on things of the physical realm that are seen, but on things of the spiritual realm that are unseen. For the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal. [Matt 6:21; 2 Cor 4:17-18]
To love and to cherish Him, above all others and above all else this world has to offer, reserving for Him alone my sweetest, most tender affections…
- For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. If I am to go on living in the body, this will mean fruitful labor for me. Yet what shall I choose? I do not know! I am torn between the two: I desire to depart and be with Christ, which is better by far. Therefore, being always of good courage, and knowing that while we are at home in the body we are absent from the Lord…for we walk by faith, not by sight…we are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord. Therefore we also have as our ambition, whether at home or absent, to be pleasing to Him. As for me, I will continue beholding Your face, Blessed Jesus, in righteousness; I shall be fully satisfied, when I awake to find myself beholding Your form and having sweet communion with You! [Phil 1:21-24; 2 Cor 5:10; Ps 17:15]
For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, all the days of my life…
- I have learned how to be content, satisfied to the point where I am not disturbed or disquieted in whatever state I am. I know how to be abased and live humbly in straitened circumstances, and I know also how to enjoy plenty and live in abundance. I have learned in any and all circumstances the secret of facing every situation, whether well-fed or going hungry, having a sufficiency and enough to spare or going without and being in want. I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me; I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me, for I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency. [Phil 4:11-13]
Until death of this body brings me to be together with Him in Heaven for all eternity.
- What I am saying, dear brothers and sisters, is that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God. These perishable bodies of ours are not able to live forever. But let me tell you a wonderful secret God has revealed to us. Not all of us will die, but we will all be transformed. It will happen in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, when the last trumpet is blown. For when the trumpet sounds, the true children of God who have died will be raised with transformed bodies. And then we also who are still living children of God will be transformed so that we will never die. For our perishable Earthly bodies must be transformed into heavenly bodies that will never die. [1 Cor 15:50-53]
- Let us rejoice and shout triumphantly for joy! Hallelujah! Let us celebrate and ascribe to Him glory and honor, for the marriage of the Lamb has at last come, and His bride, the Universal Church, has prepared herself! She has been permitted to dress in fine radiant linen, dazzling and white…for the fine linen is the righteousness of God’s holy people. Then the angel said to me, Write this down: Blessed are those summoned to the marriage banquet of the Lamb…all true believers who are members of His Universal Church. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with Power and great Glory. And He will send His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect…God’s holy people… from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other. And he said to me further, These are the True Words of God. [Matt 24:30-31; Rev 19:7-9]