My brothers and sisters in Christ…the watchwords concerning notably dire events that I fully believe the Spirit of God has been warning are going to take place in our Nation during September and especially in November are:
- Brace yourself;
- Be prepared;
- Endure to the end.
Following is a video link you need to see…3 prophetic dreams posted in a video by a Kentucky pastor on June 25th. The 1st of the 3 prophetic dreams he had experienced… in December…played out in March through June exactly when, and as, he had seen it. Tomorrow [September 1st] begins the time period for the 2nd and 3rd prophetic dreams. You would do well to inquire of the Lord as to what He intends it to mean for you!
Lord God Almighty, when Your judgments come upon the Earth [as has been happening even now worldwide] the people of the world learn righteousness. Though You show grace to the wicked, even so, they still do not learn righteousness; even in a land of uprightness they keep on continually doing evil, and regard not the Majesty of the Lord. [Isa 26:10]
- God has determined by His Own Divine decree to destroy America. He has Personally stricken the minds of our Nation’s leaders with idiocy, so that professing to be wise, they have become fools…utter morons in all their counsels and measures! The Lord will cause you to lose your mind in idiocy, and strike you with wild and helpless fear and panic; He will make you become blind and cause your minds and hearts to be confused. For My decision and determination and right it is to gather the nations together, to assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them My indignation, even all the heat of My fierce anger; for in that day all the Earth shall be consumed with the fire of My jealous anger! [Rom 1:22; Deut 28:28; Zeph 3:8]
- The current ongoing destruction of our Nation is going to get MUCH WORSE.
- The current ongoing persecution of the Church and of Christians is going to escalate exponentially; it is going to get MUCH WORSE.
- There is going to be severe Satanic, demonic attacks against God’s holy remnant of committed, uncompromising, steadfast Christians, pastors, and leaders [not the lukewarm], and against marriages and families.
- God is going to expose and purge corruption within His Church, and separate the wheat from the chaff…separate His True Church from the apostate churches that are pretenders and no longer belong to Him.
The judgment is a call for repentance. There must be conviction of sin, and a Godly sorrow that leads to confession of sin, repentance, and a hunger and thirst for purity, holiness, and righteousness…without which a person will never be able to see the Lord.
- It is a call to the unsaved for salvation.
- It is a call to God’s lukewarm children, that they would turn their hearts back to God and become part of the remnant…wholly surrendered unto God, wholly given for the blessings and salvation of souls.
- God is calling His Church to prayer and revival.
- It is a call to preach the gospel to everyone, everywhere; God will use His holy remnant to seek and to save the lost. There will be a great harvest of souls in these Last Days.
- It is a call to be watching and waiting for the imminent return of Christ, and the soon coming rapture of the Church. Every day brings us one day nearer to that long-awaited time!
Come, My people, enter your chambers and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the Lord’s wrath has passed by. For behold, the Lord is coming out of His Heavenly Sanctuary to punish the inhabitants of the Earth for their iniquity. The Earth also will disclose the blood that has been shed upon her, and the ground will no longer hide those who have been murdered and conceal her guilt. They will be brought out for all to see. [Isa 26:20-21]
BE PREPARED: PURITY, HOLINESS, AND RIGHTEOUSNESS
Purity, holiness, and righteousness…first of all and above all…is a matter of the heart. It is in my hidden life within my heart…in my mind, my thoughts, my imagination… where a pure, holy, and righteous life has its roots. The only righteousness acceptable to God is purity of heart. Without that inward purity, the outward life makes no difference. God’s Divine evaluation takes place in the heart. He judges the source and origin of sin, not its manifestation or lack of manifestation.
If the purity, holiness, and righteousness that people see in your everyday visible physical life is not a true reflection of an inner purity deep within your heart, then either you do not belong to Christ or you are living a double life in disobedience to Him. Obedience begins in your heart. Many would abhor to commit one sinful external act before the eyes of men, in an Earthly temple; and yet they are not afraid to commit a multitude of such acts in the temple of their hearts and in the sight of God Who sees our secret most hidden thoughts! If, for example, voluntary and deliberate looks and desires make adulterers and adulteresses, how many persons are there whose whole life is one continued crime! Many men and women go to hell forever because of the deception of self-righteous religion. The illusion that sin is only an external issue is damning. Heinous in His sight are sinful thoughts and feelings which may be forever concealed from the world!
True Christianity lies in the heart, in the purity of heart; the washing of the heart from wickedness. Those who truly belong to God will be motivated to purity. The deepest desire of the redeemed is for holiness, even when sin hinders the perfect fulfillment of that desire. Just as you used to offer the parts of your body in slavery to impurity and to ever-increasing wickedness, so now offer them in slavery to righteousness leading to holiness. [Rom 6:19] Intimate knowledge of and fellowship with God is reserved for the pure in heart.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. Who may ascend the hill of the LORD? Who may stand in His Holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart. Therefore, brethren…come near to God and He will come near to you. Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded! Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God. Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. [Matt 5:8; Ps 24:3-4; James 4:8; 2 Cor 7:1; Heb 12:14; Matt 5:6]
Matt 5:8: Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Here is one of those passages of Scripture whose depths are immeasurable and whose breadth is impossible to encompass! This incredible statement of Jesus is among the greatest utterances in all of the Bible. The subject of holiness, of purity of heart, can be traced from Genesis to Revelation. The theme is infinitely vast and touches on virtually every other biblical truth; it is impossible to exhaust its meaning or significance!
The pure in heart are happy; Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. This is the most comprehensive of all the beatitudes; here holiness and happiness are fully described and put together.
Here is the most comprehensive character of the blessed: they are pure in heart. Note: True religion consists in heart-purity. Those who are inwardly pure, show themselves to be under the power of pure and undefiled religion. True Christianity lies in the heart, in the purity of heart; the washing of that from wickedness: Wash your heart from evil, O Jerusalem, that you may be saved. How long will your wicked thoughts lodge within you? [Jer 4:14] We must lift up to God, not only clean hands, but a pure heart: Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? Or who shall stand in His Holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted himself up to falsehood or to what is false, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive blessing from the Lord and righteousness from the God of his salvation. [Ps 24:4-5] The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith. [1 Tim 1:5] The heart must be purified by faith, and entire for God; must be presented and preserved a chaste virgin to Christ. Create in me such a clean heart, O God! [Ps 51:10]
Here is the most comprehensive comfort of the blessed; they shall see God. It is the perfection of the soul’s happiness to see God; to see Him as mine, and to see Him and enjoy Him; to see Him and be like Him, and be satisfied with that likeness, and to see Him forever, and never lose the sight of Him; this is Heaven’s happiness. As for me, I will continue beholding Your face in righteousness (rightness, justice, and right standing with You); I shall be fully satisfied when I awaken to find myself beholding Your form and having sweet communion with You. [Ps 17:15] The happiness of seeing God is promised to those, and those only, who are pure in heart. [Excerpts from Matthew Henry’s Commentary]
Excerpts From The MacArthur New Testament Commentary
The Meaning of Holiness:
Blessed: The word blessed implies the condition of well-being that results from salvation, the status of one who has a right relation to God. Being accepted by Him is a matter of internal transformation.
Heart: used metaphorically to represent the inner person, the seat of motives and attitudes, the center of personality; much more than emotion or feelings, it also includes the thinking process and particularly the will. The heart is the control center of mind and will as well as emotion. As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he. [Prov 23:7] Knowing their thoughts, Jesus asked a group of Scribes, “Why do you entertain evil thoughts in your hearts?” He went on: “What comes out of a man is what makes him ‘unclean.’ For from within, out of men’s hearts, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, malice, deceit, lewdness, envy, slander, arrogance and folly. All these evils come from inside and make a man ‘unclean.'” [Matt 9:4; Mark 7:20-23]
It is in the inner man, in the core of his very being, that God requires purity. “Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life” [Prov 4:23] The problem that caused God to destroy the Earth in the Flood was a heart problem: Then the Lord saw that the wickedness of man was great on the Earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually” [Gen 6:5] God has always been concerned above all else with the inside of man, with the condition of his heart. Evil ways and deeds begin in the heart and mind, which are here used synonymously. Jesus said, “For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, slanders. These are the things which defile the man” [Matt 15:19]
David acknowledged before the Lord, “Behold, Thou dost desire truth in the innermost being, and in the hidden part Thou wilt make me know wisdom;” and then he prayed “Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me” [Ps 51:6,10] Asaph wrote, “Surely God is good to Israel, to those who are pure in heart!” [Ps 73:1] Jeremiah declared, “The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind, to reward a man according to his conduct, according to what his deeds deserve.” [Jer 17:9-10]
The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. [1 Sam 16:7] It was said of David’s leadership over Israel, “He shepherded them according to the integrity of his heart [Ps 78:72]
Pure: to make pure by cleansing from dirt, filth, and contamination. Applied to the heart, the idea is that of pure motive…of single-mindedness, undivided devotion, spiritual integrity, and true righteousness. Double-mindedness has always been one of the great plagues of the church. “Do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God” [James 4:4] “Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded” [v. 8]
Those who truly belong to God will be motivated to purity. The deepest desire of the redeemed is for holiness, even when sin halts the fulfillment of that desire. Though we may be extremely religious and constantly engaged in doing good things, we cannot please God unless our hearts are right with Him. The ultimate standard for purity of heart is perfection of heart. In the same sermon in which He gave the Beatitudes Jesus said, “Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect” [Matt 5:48] Only those who are pure in heart may enter the Kingdom. “Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord?” David asks, “and who may stand in His Holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart” [Ps 24:3-4]
The only true religion is heart religion, which is based on God’s implanted purity. By faith in what God has done through His Son, Jesus Christ, “We have redemption through His Blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace” [Eph 1:7] When God imputes His righteousness to us He imputes His purity to us.
As we look at Scripture we discover six kinds of purity:
- Primal purity…the kind that exists only in God;
- Created purity…the purity that existed in God’s Creation before it was corrupted by the Fall;
- Positional purity…the purity we are given the moment we trust in Jesus Christ as Savior: The Eternal Power and Worth of the Blood of Jesus has conferred upon us the judicial status of Eternal righteousness before God;
- Imputed purity…God grants actual purity in the new nature of the believer [Rom 6:4-5; 8:5-11; Col 3:9-10; 2 Peter 1:3]: every believer is a new creation [2 Cor 5:17];
- Practical purity…demands our participation in a way that the other kinds of purity do not. “As obedient children, do not be conformed to the former lusts which were yours in your ignorance, but like the Holy One Who called you, be holy yourselves also in all your behavior; because it is written, ‘You shall be holy, for I am holy'” [1 Peter 1:14-16]. Cooperate with the power of His enabling grace Who is the One in me Who works in me both to will and to do. It is His work, not mine. We are not saved just for future Heavenly purity but also for present Earthly purity. If purity does not characterize my living, I either do not belong to Christ, or I am disobedient to Him;
- Ultimate purity…the perfected purity that God’s redeemed people will experience when they are glorified in His Presence.
The Way to Holiness:
God always provides for what He demands, and He has provided ways for us to live purely:
- First, we must realize our hopeless helplessness, and utter dependence upon God… that we are unable to live a single holy moment without the Lord’s guidance and power. Cleansing begins with a recognition of weakness. Weakness then reaches out for the strength of God.
- Second, we must stay in God’s Word. Jesus said, “You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you” [John 15:3]
- Third, it is essential to be controlled by and walking in the will and way of the Holy Spirit: Walk in the Spirit, and you will not carry out the desire of the flesh. [Gal 5:16]
- Fourth, we must pray. We cannot stay in God’s will or understand and obey His Word unless we stay near Him: With all prayer and petition we are to pray at all times in the Spirit. [Eph 6:18] With David we cry, Create in me a clean heart, O God. [Ps 51:10]
The Result of Holiness:
The great blessing of those who are pure in heart is that they are continuously seeing God. Intimate knowledge of and fellowship with God is reserved for the pure in heart. To see God was the greatest hope of Old Testament saints. Like Moses, David wanted to see more of God: As the deer pants for the water brooks, so my soul pants for Thee, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God; when shall I come and appear before Him? [Ps 42:1]
F.F. Bullard wrote:
When I in righteousness at last Thy glorious Face shall see;
When all the weary night has passed, and I awake with Thee;
To view the glories that abide, then and only then will I be satisfied.
Writer’s Biblical Conclusion:
I say then, walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. [Gal 5:16] It is only the Power of the indwelling Holy Spirit that enables me to abide in the Holy of Holies; He alone gives me the desire to even want to live my everyday life there. How, then, do I live my life in the Power of the Spirit? Not by trying, but by trusting. Living in the Power of the Spirit is entirely a matter of trust…an unwavering child-like trust that He will indeed work in me both to will and to do…both the desire to want to give Him free reign, and the power to actually do so. If I try to walk in the Spirit…if I am determined to live my life in the Power of the Spirit by my own efforts, resolutions, commitments, re-doubled efforts to do so, I have only guaranteed my failure. Why would I ever think that the powers of my sin-enslaved human nature would voluntarily choose to deny its own self and put forth effort to give the Spirit free reign over the conduct of my life? Quite the contrary…for my sin-enslaved human nature has a strong desire for its own will to be done and so to suppress the Spirit, and the Spirit constantly has a strong desire for God’s will to be done and so to suppress my sin-enslaved human nature. They are in conflict with each other, so that I am hindered by my sin-enslaved human nature from freely doing what I desire to do in obedience to God. [Gal 5:17] Living my life in the Power of the Spirit is solely, wholly, and only the work of the Spirit in me. It is His work, not mine. Yet it is ours, because I am one with Him whose work it is. My place is to respond to every leading and prompting of the Holy Spirit, not by my determined efforts to do so but rather by cooperating with the Power of His enabling grace to do so.
Friends, brothers and sisters…
There is one absolutely necessary preparation for every living soul on the face of this Earth, for the soon coming and imminent return of Jesus Christ…the one preparation that will irrevocably determine in which neighborhood you will spend all eternity, whether in Heaven or in Hell. You must be a born-again child of God. I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot be in God’s Kingdom. I tell you the truth, no one can ever enter the Kingdom of God unless you are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying you must be born again. [Jesus…John 3:3-7]
If you have never been born again,
or you are not sure whether you have been born again,
or you have been living your life as a lukewarm Christian and would now like to recommit your life and enter into a deep and intimate relationship with Christ Jesus in preparation for the soon coming marriage supper of the Lamb…
then I counsel you to get alone with God, read the solemn marriage vows you must make to become the bride of Christ and thereby be born-again, [https://preservechristianfamily.org/2019/01/21/bride-of-christ/], and with sincerity of heart from within the depths of your being, acknowledge before God, “I DO.”