One of the seven angels came and said to me, “Come…I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” He carried me away in the Spirit to a vast and lofty mountain, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of Heaven from God. It shone with the Glory of God, and its brilliance resembled a rare and precious jewel, like jasper, shining clear as crystal. [John…Rev 21:9-11]
God’s Divine Decree:
God has determined by Divine decree that our Nation will be destroyed. Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat! Those whom God is determined to destroy, He first infatuates.” The Lord will cause you to lose your mind in idiocy, and strike you with wild and helpless fear and panic; He will make you become blind and cause your minds and hearts to be confused. [Deut 28:28] God has Personally stricken the minds of our Nation’s leaders with idiocy, so that professing to be wise, they have become fools…utter morons! [Rom 1:22] He has caused their thinking to become utterly confused…just as He had warned…so that they actually believe they are acting in wisdom while they are in reality literally destroying the Nation! You see it unfolding before your very eyes!
God’s determined purpose for our Nation to be destroyed has nothing to do with who wins the upcoming Presidential election. If our current President is re-elected, the self-destruction will play out more slowly as it has been doing all along, and if there is a new President, the self-destruction will be immediate and swift. Here is a video clip posted by Tucker Carlson [Christian Fox News commentator] that puts this self-destruction into chilling perspective: https://video.foxnews.com/v/6179015911001#sp=show-clips
God’s holy remnant:
There is a holy remnant whom God is calling to Himself in these Last Days…a Godly remnant of His children who will not bow down, who will not shrink back, who will not compromise, who will remain steadfast and immovable in their commitment to follow the Lamb whithersoever He goes. We have very few Christian pastors and leaders throughout our Nation who would even qualify by these standards!…even in the face of the outright, blatant, and escalating persecution that is now taking place. Here is an article posted by Todd Starnes [Christian radio commentator] concerning one that does qualify and is taking a stand: https://www.toddstarnes.com/politics/john-macarthur-tells-todd-starnes-he-will-not-bow-down-to-california-dems/?fbclid=IwAR0fDS15TgCPuW1kgcLZ7FaRjNr5avCbaSWABClwrSpcW8csIDNfrWwNxTs. Unfortunately, these few pastors that have done so stand alone and unsupported by the vast majority of their fellow pastors and leaders. They are cowards…afraid to speak out and stand steadfast and immovable with Christ… fearing society’s harsh criticism. Bonhoeffer…renowned Pastor, theologian, and martyr in Nazi Germany…proclaimed that “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”
God’s holy remnant is called to a life of obedience and suffering, self-sacrifice and self-denial…to walk along the path that Christ Jesus dedicated for us, and to follow in His footsteps as our forerunner. You cannot become part of My holy remnant without being willing to sacrifice your desire for anything and everything you own. As for those who will stand with Christ…I will not be put to shame in anything, but that with all boldness, Christ Jesus will even now, as always, be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death. It doesn’t matter to me whether I live or whether I die. For me to live is Christ Jesus living my life in me, and to die is the gain of the glory of eternity.
Abba Father…I acknowledge that my human nature is broken, beyond repair; it cannot be fixed. It has no power to do anything that is good, or pleasing, or acceptable to You. It is hopelessly powerless, hopelessly impotent, hopelessly helpless to do so. That is the reason why I have been crucified together with Christ Your Son. Nevertheless, as can readily be seen, I do live. Yet it is no longer I in the power of my sin-enslaved human nature who lives, but rather Christ Jesus living my life through me, with me, and in me through the Eternal Power of the Divine nature of Your indwelling Holy Spirit. Since I have been inseparably united in a living union of oneness together with Him like this in His crucifixion and death, I will certainly also be inseparably united in a living union of oneness together with Him like this in His resurrection. For I know that my old unregenerate self subject to the ruling and reigning power of my sin-enslaved human nature was crucified once and for all together with Christ Jesus Your Son on that cross. I was baptized together with Him into His death, so that this physical body of sin dominated by my sinful nature might, as a result of God’s power working in me, be rendered powerless, with the result that I should no longer be a slave under the tyrannical rule of indwelling sin. I who have died have thereby been freed from that wretched relationship I once had with my sin-enslaved human nature under bondage to sin. And so my new life in Christ…although I am now still living in this physical body of flesh…I live by faith in the Son of God, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me. If, however, it is to be life in the flesh and I am to live on for a season here in the physical realm, that means fruitful service for me; so I can say nothing as to my personal preference. I am hard pressed between the two. My yearning desire is to depart and be free of this world to be with Christ in the glory of eternity, for that is far, far better. But to remain here in this world in my body is more needful and essential for the sake of my brothers and sisters in Christ.
Abba Father…what, then, can I say? Since I have now been raised together with Christ Jesus Your Son into newness of life, I continually set my heart upon the rich eternal treasures that are above, in the Heavenly realms, where Christ Your Son is seated at Your right hand. I continually set my mind and my thoughts on the things of Heaven and the spiritual realm, and not on the things of Earth and the physical realm. For I died in union with Christ Your Son, and have been raised up together with Him into newness of life; my new life is hidden now with Christ Jesus in You, Father. When Christ, Who is my life, appears, then I also shall appear with Him in Glory. [Rom 6:4-6; Phil 1:20-24; Gal 2:20; Col 3:1-4]
WHY DO I EXIST? Because there is an Eternal God Who exists.
The framework for understanding our existence begins with fully embracing in my heart why the Eternal God of the universe Personally formed me in my mother’s womb.
God’s framework in creating Mankind:
- Eternal Reason: I have loved you with an everlasting Love.
- Eternal Purpose: I made you for Myself.
- Eternal Plan: I know the plans I have for you.
- Eternal Promise: I have prepared a promised rest for My children.
- Eternal Provision: The Gift of My Son; The Gift of My Holy Spirit.
Since the Eternal Purpose for my existence is to be joined together with the Triune God in a Sacred Covenant relationship, how do I enter into this relationship? Jesus answered that question in His response to Nicodemus, I tell you the truth, unless one is born again, he cannot be in God’s Kingdom.
Jesus has clearly stated, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. The only way to the Father is through Me. Jesus said to Martha, I Myself am the Resurrection and the Life. Anyone who lives their life believing in Me, though dying a physical death like everyone else, will never actually die at all but will rise to an eternal life together with Me in Heaven. Do you believe this? Yes, Lord, she replied, I do believe that You are Christ the Messiah, the Son of God, Whom God promised was to come into the world, fulfilling Your promised coming the world has long awaited.
Now this is eternal life: knowing You, Father, the One True Living God, and knowing Jesus Christ Your Son, the Messiah Whom You have sent. God Himself has given this testimony concerning His Son: I have granted you eternal life, and this life is given through union with My Divine Son Jesus. Whoever is joined together with My Son in a living union of oneness possesses that life; whoever is not joined together with My Son in a living union of oneness does not possess that life. I have written this to you so that you who place your trust in Christ My Son will know, beyond the shadow of any doubt, that you do now indeed have eternal life.
ETERNAL PURPOSE: RELATIONSHIP:
Abba Father…You made me for Yourself, in Your Own image and in Your Own likeness, to be joined together with the Triune God in a Sacred Covenant relationship…a living union of oneness…a very crown jewel in Your Creation, and that as a mirror of the Almighty, I would reflect Your Glory to the Created Universe. In our Sacred Covenant relationship, Father, I treasure my unique relationship with each Person of the Triune Godhead.
- God the Father is my Father; I am Your child…the apple of Your eye. You have adopted me into Your Royal Family through my being born again of the Spirit in a new birth. Father…I have freely given myself to You to be Your child, now and forever…a child of the Most High God. My place in our relationship is to be an obedient and compliant child…trusting in You with an unwavering child-like trust; depending upon You with an unreserved child-like dependence; setting my heart to obey Your will, and to accept Your will, with an unquestioning child-like obedience…all the days of my life on Earth, and together with You in Heaven for all eternity.
- God the Son…Christ Jesus…is my Husband; I am Your spiritual bride…the bride of Christ, sealed with solemn marriage vows to You. I am joined together with You, Lord Jesus, in a Divine spiritual marriage, flesh of Your flesh and bone of Your bones, such that the two of us have become one in spirit. I am eternally grateful that You are also my Savior, my Lord, and my brother. Blessed Jesus…I have freely given myself to You in Divine marriage, joined inseparably together with You in an eternal living union of oneness. My place in our relationship is to be a faithful wife…faithful to my solemn marriage vows as the bride of Christ…
- promising to honor and obey You as both Lord over my life and Savior of my soul;
- to have and to hold You, above all others and above all else this world has to offer, as the choicest, most precious treasure of my heart;
- to love and to cherish You, above all others and above all else this world has to offer, reserving for You alone my sweetest, most tender affections;
- for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, all the days of my life, until death of this body brings me to be together with You in Heaven for all eternity.
- God the Holy Spirit is my Master; I am Your servant…a bond-slave of the Most High God. You reign King on the throne of my life. You are the One Who places me where I am to be, leads me where I am to go, shows me what I am to do to participate together with You in Your plans, Your purposes, Your will for me. You give me the thoughts I am to think and to present, the words I am to speak or to write. Blessed Holy Spirit…I have freely given myself to You to be Your bond-slave, wholly surrendered unto You, wholly given all the days of my life for the blessing and salvation of souls. In our relationship, I am to be an obedient and faithful servant…to watch for You and wait before You, look off unto You and listen for Your voice, available to hear Your voice calling me to participate in Your work as Your messenger, Your ministering spirit, Your watchman, Your prophet… whenever and wherever You lead me to do so.
All my praise belongs to You, Father! How good it is to sing praises to You! How pleasant and fitting to praise You! You heal the brokenhearted and bind up their wounds! You determine the number of the stars and call them each by name! You are great and mighty in Power, Father! Your understanding has no limit! You sustain the humble but cast the wicked to the ground. I sing to You with thanksgiving and a grateful heart, Father! Make music to our God on the harp! You cover the sky with clouds; You supply the Earth with rain and make grass grow on the hills. You provide food for the cattle and for the young ravens when they call. Your pleasure is not in the strength of the horse, nor do You delight in the legs of a man. You delight in those who regard You with the utmost reverence and respect, Father…those who put their hope in Your unfailing love!
Not to me, Father, not to me but to Your Holy Name be all the glory, because of Your love and Your faithfulness! The highest heavens belong to You, Father, but the Earth You have given to man. It is not the dead who praise You, Father…not those who go down to the silence of the grave. It is I who extol You, Lord, both now and forevermore! All praise belongs to You, Father!
Let Your Holy Name be praised, Father! Praise our Father from the heavens! Praise Him in the heights above! Praise Him, all His angels! Praise Him, all His heavenly hosts! Praise Him, sun and moon! Praise Him, all you shining stars! Praise Him, you highest heavens and you waters above the skies! Let them praise Your Holy Name, Father, for by Your command they were created! Hallelujah! You set them in place forever and ever! You gave a decree that will never pass away! Let them praise Your Holy Name, Father, for Your Name alone is exalted! Your splendor is above the heavens and the Earth!
Friends, brothers and sisters…
There is one absolutely necessary preparation for every living soul on the face of this Earth, for the soon coming and imminent return of Jesus Christ…the one preparation that will irrevocably determine in which neighborhood you will spend all eternity, whether in Heaven or in Hell. You must be a born-again child of God. I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot be in God’s Kingdom. I tell you the truth, no one can ever enter the Kingdom of God unless you are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying you must be born again. [Jesus…John 3:3-7]
If you have never been born again,
or you are not sure whether you have been born again,
or you have been living your life as a lukewarm Christian and would now like to recommit your life and enter into a deep and intimate relationship with Christ Jesus in preparation for the soon coming marriage supper of the Lamb…
then I counsel you to get alone with God, read the solemn marriage vows you must make to become the bride of Christ and thereby be born-again, [https://preservechristianfamily.org/2019/01/21/bride-of-christ/], and with sincerity of heart from within the depths of your being, acknowledge before God, “I DO.”
Jehovah Jireh, my provider: