Abba Father…Your Eternal Purpose in creating each and every soul that has ever come into existence is simply this:
- I made you for Myself…in My Own image and in My Own likeness, Divinely crafted with the capability and capacity to be joined joined together with the Triune God in a Sacred Covenant relationship…the very crown jewels of My creation…and that, as a mirror of the Almighty, you would reflect My glory to the created universe.
- I purchased you, by Myself and for Myself, with the precious and priceless blood of My Divine Son Jesus, that you would declare My praises…the praises of the One Who called you out of darkness into My marvelous light.
- I made you to be a kingdom of priests, a holy nation, consecrated and set apart for the worship of God…consecrated and set apart to worship Me!
- The shorter Westminster Catechism summarizes this purpose by posing the question: What is the chief end of Man? The answer given: The chief end of Man is to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever.
Waiting upon God is the single most important habit of my spiritual life, and the essence of true religion; it is itself the highest privilege of the creature and the highest blessedness of His redeemed child. Continually and unceasingly, day and night, my heart needs to breathe in that breath of life that comes from the Holy Spirit, and sustains my spiritual life…just the same as my lungs need, continually and unceasingly, to breathe in that breath of life that comes from the outside air, and sustains my physical life. This is the blessed life of deep and intimate personal relationship with God:
- Waiting upon God, with a child-like trust and a child-like dependence,
- For God to reveal His plans, His purposes, His will, a deeper revelation of Who He is,
- So I may then respond with an unquestioning child-like obedience, to every leading and prompting of the Holy Spirit, cooperating with the power of His enabling grace Who works in me both to will and to do.
As I wait on God, and cooperate with His grace, and respond to His Holy Spirit, He Personally works in me both to will and to do by the Power of His Holy Spirit.
Your Foundational Principles of physical Human life were set forth in Creation by Yourself through Your Divine institutions of marriage, family, and God-ordained physical gender at birth. We, as Your children, wholeheartedly embrace the truth set forth in Scripture…that God created Man and then formed Woman, taken out of Man, to be a suitable partner for him. God created Humankind male and female; for this reason a man shall depart from his parents’ household and form a new family unit in union with his wife, joined inseparably together with her in marriage and open to the gift of children. Children are a precious gift given to us from God, created in His Own image and likeness, and fashioned after our own image and likeness. The fruit of the womb is His gracious heritage! How blessed we are as parents whose household is filled with them!
Scripture clearly sets forth Your Operating Principles for physical Human life: the Principle of Seed, Principle of Gender, and the Defining Characteristic of Gender. The foundational principles of marriage, family, and gender form the framework for the operation of Your Principle of Seed, Principle of Gender, and the Defining Characteristic of Gender. Our children need to know, and understand, these principles, and they need to know and understand that these foundational principles are unalterable, unchangeable, and irreversible. They need to know that God does not make mistakes. A child born with the physical gender of a boy was intended by God to be a boy…not a girl.
Your Eternal Purpose in creating each and every soul that has ever come into existence is eternally fulfilled through Your Foundational Principles of spiritual Human life as set forth in Scripture:
- You enter into My eternal purpose for you through being born into the spiritual realm by supernatural means…that is, by being born anew of the Spirit of God. The Holy Spirit comes upon you, and the Power of the Most High overshadows you. You are thereby born again of the Spirit, and become a child of the Most High God; I Myself am your Father. [John 1:12-13; Day 66 on website preservechristianfamily.org]
- Your spiritual life begins at that moment in time when you are born again of the Spirit…just as your physical life began at that moment in time when you were born as a baby into this world by natural means…that is, by being born as a child of a human father through your mother. [John 3:3-5; Day 67]
- No one can enter the Kingdom of God without having been born both of water washing away your sins through the cleansing bath of the new birth, and the regeneration wrought by the Holy Spirit infusing within you a new and divine principle of life. A person is born physically of human parents, but you are born spiritually of the Spirit. [Titus 3:4-7; Day 68]
- On that momentous day when you earnestly made a solemn vow before God in giving yourself to be the bride of Christ My Son, receiving Jesus the Christ into your life in divine marriage, promising to honor and obey Him as both Lord over your life and Savior of your soul…you were granted the right to become born spiritually as a child of God. [John 1:12-13; Day 69]
- At that moment, you are joined inseparably together with My Divine Son Jesus in a living union of oneness…flesh of His flesh and bone of His bones…through the regeneration wrought in you by the Holy Spirit. It is Finished! The Eternal Power of the Blood of Christ has guaranteed and secured your eternal union with Him as an accomplished and finished fact. [John 17:21-23; Day 70]
SPIRITUAL BRIDE OF CHRIST
- I do believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Divine Son in the Triune God, the Lamb of God Who came into this world to become the One only, all-sufficient, atoning sacrifice that brings forgiveness for my sins and restores my relationship with God.
- I do now solemnly vow before God to give myself to be the bride of Christ, receiving Jesus the Christ into my life in divine marriage, promising to honor and obey Him as both Lord over my life and Savior of my soul…
- To be joined inseparably together with Him in a Sacred Covenant relationship… an eternal living union of oneness through the regeneration to be wrought in me by the Holy Spirit…
- To have and to hold Him, above all others and above all else this world has to offer, as the choicest, most precious treasure of my heart…
- To love and to cherish Him, above all others and above all else this world has to offer, reserving for Him alone my sweetest, most tender affections…
- For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, all the days of my life, until death of this body brings me to be together with Him in Heaven for all eternity.
- [Bride of Christ: Website https://preservechristianfamily.org; scroll down to “contents” and click on Day 61].
Abba Father…Your Eternal Promise to Your children is the Promised Rest You have provided as I abide with You in Your unclouded Presence throughout all the days of my life on Earth, and thereafter with You in Heaven for all eternity.
- Birth-right: My child…I have prepared a promised rest for you. No matter what storms of life may be raging…a fierce tempest, whipping the waves into a tumultuous, churning, turmoil…beneath the surface, in the depths of God, all is peaceful and calm, all is tranquil and unruffled. In the shadow of the Almighty, you will find an unruffled child-like rest for your soul. [Psalm 91; Day 123]
- Exhortation: When God swore in His wrath and indignation, “They will never enter the land where I would have given them rest”…of whom was He speaking? Of those whom Moses led out of Egypt and rebelled. We see, then, that they were not able to enter the land, because they did not believe. God’s rest is there for people to enter, but those who first heard this good news failed to enter because of their unbelief. So God set another time for entering His rest, and that time is Today. God announced this through David much later in the words already quoted: “Today when you hear His voice, don’t harden your hearts.” There is a special rest still waiting for the people of God. So let us, then, do our best to receive that rest, so that no one of us will fail as they did because of their lack of faith. [Heb 3:16-19; 4:6-7, 9, 11]
- Encouragement: Wherefore brethren, having now boldness to enter into the Holiest by the blood of Jesus, by the way which He dedicated for us…a new and living way to God through the veil, that is to say, through the veil of His flesh…let us then without further hesitation or delay draw nigh in fullness of faith; here let us continually abide in the fullness of faith. [Heb 10:19-20, 22] Those who abide in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [PS 91:1]
- Picture: Jesus and His disciples were in their boat, heading across to the other side of the lake. Suddenly, a strong wind blew up, and the waves began to spill over into the boat, so that it was about to fill with water. Jesus was in the back of the boat, sleeping with His head on a pillow. The disciples woke Him and said, “Teacher, don’t You care that we are about to die?” Jesus stood up and commanded the wind, “Be quiet!” And He said to the waves, “Be still!” The wind died down, and there was a great calm. Then Jesus said to His disciples, “Why are you frightened? Do you still have no faith?” [Mark 4:35-40 TEV]
My child…I Myself have provided My promised rest for you. The way into My promised rest is so simple, a child can understand it. It is so simple that only a child can embrace it and enter in. Anyone who will not receive the Kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it. [Luke 18:16-17; Matt 18:3-4; 19:14; Day 124]. The Eternal Power of the Blood of My Divine Son Jesus has guaranteed and secured your eternal access into the Heavenly Sanctuary and the Holiest of All…into My unclouded Presence and My promised rest…as your birth-right. [Matt 27:51; Heb 4:16; 10:19-25; Day 125]
Abba Father…thank You for Your Promised Rest. Each morning I come to our trysting place just to be alone together with You…to behold You face to face, to commune with You face to face, as a man speaks with his friend. There is no where else I would rather be, nothing else I would rather be doing. Thank you for Your Eternal Provision enabling me to enter into Your Promised Rest… Your two precious, priceless, incomprehensible gifts: the Gift of Your Divine Son Jesus, and the Gift of Your Holy Spirit.
Your Divine Son Jesus prepared the way for me to enter into the inaccessible light of the glory of Your unclouded Presence in the Holy of Holies and Your promised rest…the pathway He dedicated for me…a new and living way to You, Father, through the veil…that is to say, through the veil of His flesh. Blessed Jesus…You Personally walked along that pathway, setting the example for me to follow in Your footsteps…the new and living way to God that I am to walk, through the veil of my flesh. It is the way of obedience and suffering, self-sacrifice and self-denial, death to sin and death to self. It is the only path that leads up to the Gate…bearing on its header the inscription “Thy Will Be Done”…that opens into the Heavenly Sanctuary and the Holy of Holies. There is no other pathway. Blessed Jesus…You Personally walked that pathway, and upon Your death on the cross You rent the veil in two…from top to bottom…that hung at the entrance to the Holy of Holies prohibiting access into the Presence of God…under penalty of death. You entered into the Presence of God as the Great High Priest over the House of God…after the order of Melchizedek and not after the order of Aaron… and as the Sacrificial Lamb, and as the Altar of Sacrifice; all three. Your life was the Altar of Sacrifice, upon which You voluntarily lay down Your will and put it to death. Your body was the Sacrificial Lamb, voluntarily placed on the Altar of Sacrifice as a sin-offering to God for the eternal atonement of the sins of Mankind. As High Priest, you sprinkled the Mercy-seat with Your Own Precious and Priceless Blood and cleansed the Heavenly Sanctuary forever…once and for all.
And Father, Your Divine Son Jesus prepared me for the way to enter into the inaccessible light of the glory of Your unclouded Presence in the Holy of Holies and Your promised rest. Blessed Jesus…as I lay in the gutter of sin, wallowing in its muck and mire, utterly helpless and hopeless…without hope and without God…with eyes of compassion You reached out Your nail-pierced hand to me, saying, “My child…come with Me; I have prepared a place for you in My Father’s House.” The moment I reached up and took hold of Your hand…You drew me to Yourself, embraced me, and held me close to Your bosom. You removed the filthy rags of sin that clothed me, and immersed me in Your Precious and Priceless Blood. You immersed my body and my soul in Your Blood, and soaked away all the filth that was caked up on my soul…all the sin, all the wretchedness, all the degradation. You bathed my body and my soul in Your Own Blood…washed me, cleansed me, and made me clean. Then You dressed me in the white robes of Your Own Righteousness, and presented me before the Father. On that momentous day, as I stood before the Father… washed in the Blood of the Lamb, dressed in the white robes of Your Righteousness, pure and holy now in His sight…I heard, with ecstatic wonder, the Father say, “My child…this day I have adopted you into My Family. You are now My child, and I am your Father and your God. You are forevermore Mine, and I am forevermore yours.”
BLOOD OF CHRIST
- It is Finished…The Eternal Power of the Blood of Christ has guaranteed and secured my eternal union with Him, joined inseparably together with Him in a living union of oneness as the bride of Christ in a divine marriage…flesh of His flesh and bone of His bones.
- It is Finished…The Eternal Power of the Blood of Christ has guaranteed and secured that the eternal purpose for which God created me…to be joined together with the Triune God in a Sacred Covenant relationship…stands eternally fulfilled.
- It is Finished…The Eternal Power of the Blood of Christ has guaranteed and secured my status of eternal righteousness before God as an accomplished and finished fact.
- It is Finished…The Eternal Power of the Blood of Christ has guaranteed and secured my eternal access into the Holiest of All and the unclouded Presence of my Father as my birth-right.
- It is Finished…The Eternal Holy Spirit was given as God’s Eternal Gift to dwell in me, to be the Power in me Who continually guarantees and secures my capability to live my everyday life faithful to my solemn marriage vows as the bride of Christ in our Sacred Covenant relationship.
- It is Finished…The Eternal Power of the indwelling Holy Spirit is made available to me, Whose Power in me continually guarantees and secures my capability to live my everyday life faithfully within the Holiest of All in Your unclouded Presence in our Sacred Covenant relationship.
- [Blood of Christ: Website https://preservechristianfamily.org; scroll down to “contents” and click on Day 71].
Abba Father…Your Holy Spirit is Your Eternal Gift given to me on that momentous day I solemnly vowed before God to give myself to be the bride of Christ Your Son, receiving Jesus the Christ into my life in divine marriage, promising to honor and obey Him as both Lord over my life and Savior of my soul…to be joined inseparably together with Him in a Sacred Covenant relationship, an eternal living union of oneness through the regeneration wrought in me by the Holy Spirit. Your Holy Spirit will never leave me, never forsake me; He is the Divine Nature dwelling in me Who guarantees and secures my capability to live my everyday life faithful to my solemn vows as the bride of Christ, and to live my everyday life faithfully within the Holy of Holies and Your unclouded Presence, as my birth-right. Your indwelling Holy Spirit is the One Who enables me to walk along the pathway that Your Divine Son Jesus walked as my Forerunner and prepared for me…the pathway He dedicated for me…a new and living way to You, Father, through the veil…that is to say, through the veil of my flesh. It is Your indwelling Holy Spirit Who Personally lives out the life of Your Divine Son Jesus in me…as I give Him free reign to do so, His life of obedience and suffering, self-sacrifice and self-denial. And it is Your Holy Spirit Who Personally works out the death of Your Divine Son Jesus in me, conforming me ever more deeply to the likeness of His death…death to sin and death to self…in order that I may thereby attain, more and more, to the power of His resurrection life out from the dead…the power to walk triumphantly through each and every day as more than a conqueror and with overwhelming victory. Your Holy Spirit, Father, is the only One Who can bring me through the Gate…bearing on its header the inscription “Thy Will Be Done”…that opens into the Heavenly Sanctuary and the Holy of Holies…into the inaccessible light of the glory of Your unclouded Presence. There is no way I am able to enter in the power of my flesh; no way I would even desire to enter in the power of my flesh. My sin-enslaved human nature cannot dwell in the Presence of God.
- Wherefore, brethren, having now boldness to enter into the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,
- by the way which He dedicated for us, a new and living way to God through the veil, that is to say, through the veil of His flesh,
- and having a great Priest over the House of God,
- let us then without further hesitation or delay draw nigh, with a true heart in fullness of faith,
- having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and having our body washed with pure water,
- here let us continually abide in the fullness of faith. [Heb 10:19-22]