Brothers and sisters in Christ…
Our 31 day Journey of Faith ended September 16th. However, the Holy Spirit is leading me to begin our Journey of Faith over again since there were a number of people who only joined mid-way through. This Journey of Faith is so vital to our spiritual life, especially in these End-Times we are now currently living in.
Today’s posting will be an introduction to waiting on God; we will begin another 31 day Journey of Faith tomorrow, Monday, September 19th. May this journey richly bless you once again, and take you ever deeper into the depths of God! Brethren…you will never be able to plumb the depths of God!
JOURNEY OF FAITH
Foundational Principles: Waiting On God
FOUNDATIONAL PRINNCIPLES: WAITING ON GOD
I have been writing about how absolutely necessary it is in our spiritual life to wait upon God, how it is the single most important habit of my spiritual life, and the only way I am enabled to live my everyday life in the Power of the Holy Spirit. Following is an outline of the guiding principles on just how a soul actually goes about waiting upon God. I would suggest you review these principles, and embrace these principles and make them your own.
Foundational principles of waiting upon God:
A] My waiting upon God:
B] God revealing
C] My cooperating and responding
Wait upon God in quietness. In my life of intimate relationship with God, I must become quiet and still before God, separated from all activities, so that God, as God, can overshadow me with Himself. In stillness of body, emptiness of soul, and silence of my natural human spirit…I need to prepare myself to enter into the Presence of God with no other object or purpose but simply to wait upon Him, to worship Him for Who He is, and to adore Him in His awesome Majesty and Glory. Abba Father, I come to our trysting place to meet with You every day, just to be alone together with You and to enjoy spending time together with You…just to love You and worship You, to commune with You and wait upon You. This is my life; I have no other desire.
- I need to bring stillness to my body, separated from all activities… separated from all family and friends, all responsibilities and projects, all the cares, concerns and routines engaging my life, all involvement with the things of the world, all of self and its energy of both mind and body.
- I need to empty my soul of the entirety of the powers of the flesh that reside therein…all the thoughts of my mind, all the feelings of my emotions, all the inclinations of my will.
- I need to silence my natural human spirit with all of its leadings and promptings…all of its affections, attractions, desires and purposes…with all of its controlling desires to determine and direct the selection of my everyday activities, as well as the overriding goals for the course of my life.
- I need to embrace the Word of the Lord, “Be still, and know that I am God.” [Ps 46:10]
Wait upon God with my heart. Having laid aside the powers of my flesh residing within my body, my soul, my natural human spirit…I need now open my heart before God.
- My soul is not capable of having any personal contact with God. It is in my heart God has given His Holy Spirit, to be there to me the Presence and the Power of God working in me. Only in my heart, wherein God has given His Holy Spirit, am I capable of having personal contact with God…to commune with Him, and experience Him, and come to personally know Him. I need only present my heart before Him, as that wonderful part of my natural human spirit wherein God has placed His Holy Spirit, where God reveals Himself to me through His Indwelling Spirit. In all my spiritual life, it is my heart that must trust and love and worship and obey. My soul…wherein resides my mind with its thoughts, my emotions with its feelings, my will with its inclinations…is utterly impotent in creating or maintaining spiritual life within me; my heart must wait in faith and trust upon God for Him to work it in me. [Andrew Murray]
- What does it mean, “to open my heart before God?” It means to bow my heart before Him in holy silence…yearning for every indication of His Divine Presence, listening for every revelation of His Divine Will, looking for and expecting the fulfillment of every Divine Promise, longing to see His Face and to hear His voice. It is an attitude within my heart wherein…“My heart yearns to linger in Your Presence, Lord, just sitting at Your feet; as the deer pants for water-brooks, so my soul thirsts for You, O Lord; Whom have I in Heaven but You, Lord, and Earth has nothing I desire besides You.”
- The much needed lesson for all who desire to learn truly and fully what waiting on God is: It is with my heart I must wait upon God. “As a man’s heart is, so he is before God.“ All of my waiting depends upon the state of my heart. I can advance no further or deeper into the Holy place of God’s Presence to wait on Him there, than my heart is prepared for it by the Holy Spirit. Remember always the eternal difference between knowing with my mind and embracing with my heart: I need only give my whole heart, with its secret workings, into God’s hands continually; in its hidden depths God will work. He wants my heart, and takes it, and as God dwells in it. [Andrew Murray]
- Remember the Lord’s admonition: “These people come near to Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me.” [Isa 29:13-14] Therefore, embrace the Word of the Lord, “Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” [Matt 6:21]
Wait upon God in Faith. Having opened my heart before God…I need now wait before God with a child-like trust in Him, and a child-like dependence upon Him.
- Child-like trust is an attitude of my heart wherein I willingly entrust unto God all that I am, all that I have, all that I ever hope to be. My heart embraces the truth that nothing can touch my life apart from what God Personally causes or specifically allows to happen…and that He makes all things work together for my good. And, I willingly give God complete control over my life, to determine and direct the selection of my everyday activities, as well as the overriding goals for the course of my life. This was the attitude in Christ Jesus, Who said, “I only do what My Father shows Me to do; I only speak the words My Father gives Me to speak.”
- The Lord is my light and my salvation…whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life…of whom shall I be afraid? Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me. Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever! Precious Lord…I know in Whom I have believed, and I am persuaded that You are more than able to keep and to guard that which I have entrusted unto You until that Day! [Ps 27:1; 23:4-6; 2 Tim 1:12b] And so Christ’s steadfast love for me…so amazing, so Divine… constrains me…it demands my soul, my life, my all…because I am convinced that One died for all, and therefore all died. And since He died for all, I who now live joined together with Him in a Sacred Covenant relationship can no longer live for myself, but for Him Who died for me and was raised again. [2 Cor 5:14-15]
- I will never know the quality of my trust until I am in the fire, beset by a fiery trial testing my faith. It’s easy to say that I trust the Lord when all is well…but when I’m in the fire, do I trust Him then? It is there where I learn, or fail, to embrace the words, “Lord, I don’t understand…but I trust. I know that You are the Sovereign All-Ruler over all Creation, and that You Personally cause, or specifically, consciously, and deliberately allow all things…all for Your Own good purposes. All that You do is necessarily the very best, very kindest, most loving thing that can possibly be for me. And though I don’t understand, even so, I trust You…that You do indeed make all things work together for my good. I will trust, and not be afraid. I will be strong and of a good courage; I will not be afraid, neither will I be dismayed. For the Lord my God is with me whithersoever I goest.” [Jos 1:9]
- Child-like dependence is an attitude of my heart wherein I look with a confident expectation to the Holy Spirit to BE ALL in me, and to DO ALL in me. I have ceased trying to conduct my everyday activities in the powers of my flesh…in reliance upon my human capabilities and capacities, by my own efforts and my own strength, according to my own wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I look to the Holy Spirit to lead, guide, and direct my use of the powers of the flesh, but put no trust in their conclusions apart from the confirmation of the Spirit. This attitude embraces the words of the Lord, “Apart from Me, you can do nothing that is good or pleasing or acceptable to God.” [John 15:5]
- I will never know the quality of my dependence until I refuse to move ahead on a course of action unless my ears hear Your voice behind me, saying, “This is the way; walk ye in it.“ In the confident assurance in God which faith gives, I am ever to remember one thing above all…to wait upon God. My chief need in waiting upon God, one of the deepest secrets of its blessedness and blessing, is a quiet, confident persuasion that it is not in vain; courage to believe that God will hear and help. I am waiting upon a God Who never could disappoint His people! In the utter insufficiency of all human strength, “Be strong and let thine heart take courage.” I am to let NOTHING in Heaven or Earth or Hell… let NOTHING keep me from waiting on my God in full assurance that it cannot be in vain! [Andrew Murray]
- Wherefore, brethren, having now boldness to enter into the Holy of Holies by the Blood of Jesus, by the way which He dedicated for me…a new and living way to God through the veil, that is to say, through the veil of His flesh…I will then without further hesitation or delay draw nigh in fullness of faith; here will I continually abide in the fullness of faith. [Heb 10:19-20, 22]
Wait upon God in absolute surrender. Having awakened my faith in a God Who has never failed me, and never will…I need now surrender to God all that I am, all that I have, all that I ever hope to be.
- Here is where I surrender to God the entirety of the powers of my flesh…all the thoughts of my mind, the feelings of my emotions, the inclinations of my will, all of my human capabilities and capacities, my efforts and strength, my wisdom, knowledge, and understanding…and acknowledge that I put no trust in them. Here is where I bow before the Spirit of God in acknowledgment that by my own will and in my own strength, I am hopelessly powerless, hopelessly impotent, hopelessly helpless to do anything, or say anything, that is good or pleasing or acceptable to my Father. In absolute surrender, I wait upon the Holy Spirit to place me where I am to be, lead me where I am to go, show me what I am to do to participate together with Him in His work, give me the thoughts I am to think and present, and the words I am to speak or write. This is the place where, in every decision I must make, I am determined to “Trust in the Lord with all my heart, and lean not on my own understanding. In all my ways, I will acknowledge Him, and He shall direct my paths.” [Prov 3:5]
- I cannot be more emphatic concerning the following principle; it is absolutely fundamental…the difference between success and failure in hearing the voice of the Lord speaking to me. Whenever I am faced with making a decision, and I decide that I am going to wait on the Lord for His direction, I always have a preference, in my humanness, as to what I would like His direction to be. It is something like, “I am waiting to hear from You, Lord…but I hope the answer is such and such.“ It is here that I must pray against my preference…and pray against it, and pray against it…pleading with the Lord to not let me have it if not His will for me. I need to continue to pray against my preference, until I know in my heart, and can say in all sincerity to the Lord, and know that I mean it, “Lord, it doesn’t matter to me anymore what Your answer is, just show me plainly, clearly, beyond the shadow of any doubt what I am to do. It no longer matters to me where You place me, or how; whether You place me at all, or when; where you lead me to go or what You show me to do. That is rather for You to consider than for me. For in the easiest position, still, You must give me Your grace, and in the most difficult, Your grace is more than sufficient. It is enough for me, knowing that You know why You place me where I am…whether to do, or to learn, or just, perhaps, to suffer. It no longer matters to me what I do or what I suffer. All that matters is that You keep my heart lovingly and joyfully joined with Your will.” Then I will most assuredly hear the voice of the Lord in my heart, “This is the way; walk ye in it.“ If I don’t get to this place of absolute surrender, and know that I really mean it…that it really doesn’t matter anymore…I will NEVER hear the voice of the Lord. I will only hear the voice of my own heart giving me my preference, and deceiving me into believing it is the voice of the Lord.
Wait upon God in worship. Having now entered the place of humility and stillness and surrender…wholly surrendered unto God, wholly given for the blessing and salvation of souls…I now wait before God’s Spirit until He has quickened my faith and consciousness that He does indeed dwell in me… does indeed fill me…and that He will indeed perfect His work in me.
- Then, in the Power of the Holy Spirit, I worship God for Who He is; praise Him for all He has done for the souls of Man down through the ages; thank Him for all He has Personally done for me. I prostrate my inmost being before You, Father. I behold You with an awe-filled regard and bow before You with the utmost reverence and respect; my soul yearns just to linger in Your Presence, Lord…just sitting at Your feet. I adore You, Lord, for Your fathomless love You have so graciously lavished upon me. I admire Your Supreme Excellence and Your Sovereign Majesty. I offer up unto You my entire being…my body, soul, and spirit…as a living sacrifice, wholly surrendered unto You, wholly given for the blessing and salvation of souls. All Glory belongs to You, the One True Living God; You alone are worthy of all blessing and honor; Eternal thanks and unceasing praise are Your rightful due! Hallelujah!
Wait upon God in prayer. Worship is always first, before anything else. I am always to “Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and come into His courts with praise!” [Ps 100:4]
When I come to my Lord’s Throne of Grace, I am first of all to worship Him there, then call on His great Name and mighty Power in prayer.
- I need to pray in the Spirit, in faith, for His Mighty Power to come down to bear upon the concerns I am bringing before Him. Call on His Great Name and Mighty Power “on all occasions with every and all kinds of prayers and requests.” [Eph 6:18] Embrace His mighty working in my inner man, that I may be filled to overflowing with the abiding Presence of Christ Jesus. Then wait in stillness of soul for God to reveal Himself, His plans, His purposes, His will, concerning the matters I have brought before Him. Wait before the Spirit of God…to place me where I am to be, lead me where I am to go, show me what I am to do to participate together with Him in His work, give me the thoughts I am to think and present, and the words I am to speak or write. Be careful not to proceed without His leading, and be prepared to respond with an unquestioning child-like obedience to His every leading and prompting. My soul, wait thou only upon God!
B) God revealing
What wait I for?
I am waiting to hear from God…for Him to reveal to me His plans, His purposes, His will concerning the matters I have brought before Him, and a deeper revelation of Who He is.
I am waiting on the Holy Spirit to illuminate my mind to spiritual things…to open the Scriptures to my understanding.
I am waiting on the Spirit to worship through me, to pray through me.
I am waiting for the leading and guiding of the Holy Spirit…in every activity of my life. I am not to proceed with any course for my life in reliance upon my human capabilities and capacities, by my own efforts or in my own strength, according to my own wisdom or knowledge or understanding. It is the Holy Spirit, Who dwells in me, Who is to BE ALL and DO ALL through me, with me, in me.
I am to walk in the Spirit…He is the One Who rules and reigns on the throne of my heart, Personally living out the life of Christ Jesus in me…a life of obedience and suffering, self-sacrifice and self-denial. And He Personally works out the death of Jesus in me, conforming me ever more deeply into the likeness of His death…death to sin and death to self…in order that I may thereby attain, more and more, to the Power of His resurrection life out from the dead…the power to walk through each and every day as more than a conqueror and with overwhelming victory.
- The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who among men knows the thoughts of a man except the man’s own spirit within him? In the same way, no one knows the mind and thoughts of God…only the Spirit of God. [1 Cor 2:10-12]
- This is what the Lord says…your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you what is best for you, Who directs you in the way you should go. I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you and watch over you. Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, ‘This is the way; walk ye in it'” The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun-scorched land and will strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden, like a spring whose waters never fail! [Isa 48:17; Ps 32:8; Isa 30:21-22, 58:11]
- I will praise the Lord, Who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. My soul waits for the Lord…more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen wait for the morning! Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in You. Show me the way I should go, for to You I lift up my soul. [Ps 16:7; 130:6; 143:8]
- “For I [Jesus] have come down from Heaven not to do My Own will and purpose, but to do the will and purpose of Him Who sent Me.” [John 6:38]
C) My cooperating and responding
What is the reason why I am waiting upon God? What is the purpose of my waiting upon God? Here is the consummation of all this watching and waiting and listening…the fulfillment of my waiting upon God and His revealing to me is…SO I MAY THEN RESPOND.
All is for naught if I fail to respond, with an unquestioning child-like obedience, to every leading and prompting of the Holy Spirit, cooperating with the Power of His enabling grace Who works in me both to will and to do. It is not necessary for me to understand; I am to respond with an unquestioning child-like obedience. And, it is absolutely fundamental…the difference between success and failure…that I do not try to respond in the power of my flesh…which is in reliance upon my human capabilities and capacities, by my own efforts or in my own strength, according to my own wisdom or knowledge or understanding. I am to respond in the Power of the Spirit, cooperating with His enabling grace as He Himself works in me both to will and to do…both the desire to obey my Father’s will, and the power to do His will.
- Jesus saith to them, “My food is, that I may do the will of Him Who sent Me, and may finish His work.” [John 4:34]
- “I do as the Father has commanded Me, so that the world may know that I love the Father and that I do only what the Father has instructed Me to do. [I act in full agreement with His orders.]” [John 14:31]
- “But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.” [John 14:26]
- Not in your own strength…for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you, energizing and creating in you the power and desire, both to will and to do for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight. [Phil 2:13]
My brothers and sisters in Christ…living in the Power of the indwelling Holy Spirit is the entire focus of the 31 day Journey of Faith into the Holy of Holies. It is intensely personal in nature…a heart-cry to God to touch my life by His Spirit and work a deep change in me. Revival begins in my own heart. The Journey of Faith is a consecration of my heart to God, pleading with Him to bring revival, and to begin with me.
- What is it that I am actually calling on God to do when I ask, “Lord, send revival?” I am pleading with Him to pour out His Holy Spirit upon me…to bring a deep conviction of sin and to make me painfully and consciously aware of sin in my life. I am crying out for Him to impress me with a deep need for Godly sorrow, confession of sin, and repentance. I am asking from the depths of my soul that He create a pure heart within me…a heart that is inflamed with yearning to live out my everyday life in a purity, holiness, and righteousness of my own that comes from obedience to His Law…in every thought I think, every word I speak, in everything I do. I am telling Him that the deepest desire of my heart is to be holy as He is Holy; to be perfect as my Heavenly Father is perfect…just as He exhorts His children to be. And I am asking to be filled with His Holy Spirit…that His Spirit would become a fountain within me, welling up, flooding my soul with torrents of Living water, ever flowing, continually overflowing, spilling over, touching the lives of everyone with whom I come into contact…that the Name of Jesus would be glorified through me, with me, and in me…to the praise of His glorious grace!
- What can you fully expect God to do for you in answer to this cry of your heart? He will make you miserable over sin in your life that you have heretofore been careless, complacent, and indifferent about, and He will make you painfully and consciously aware of sins that your heart…being deceitful and desperately wicked that it is…has hidden from you. He will reprove His children, “Wash your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded!” He will cause you to “Grieve, mourn and wail over your sins, and in true repentance change your laughter to tears of sorrow and your mirth to deep sadness as you grieve over your disloyalty!” And He will lovingly urge you, “Humble yourself before Me, and I will lift you up, encourage you, and help you!” [James 4:8-10] He will lead you to confession of sin and true repentance, and to have the same desire for purity, holiness, and righteousness in your life that He desires for all His children: “As the One Who called you is Holy, you yourselves also be holy in all your conduct and manner of living. For it is written, ‘You shall be holy, for I am Holy;’” and, “Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.” [1 Peter 1:15-16; Mt 5:48] He will grant you the desire of your heart for purity, holiness, and righteousness, because Christ Jesus assured you, “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled” [Mt 5:6] He has assured me that my longing will be completely satisfied, and I will be filled up to the measure of all the fullness of God…to the richest measure of His unclouded Presence, a soul wholly filled and flooded with God Himself!
- There will be an outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon your life, according to His command, “Keep on continually being filled with the Spirit.” [Eph 5:18]
You will experience the manifestation of the Holy Spirit in your life…singing songs, hymns, and spiritual songs and making melody with your heart to God [v. 19].
You will experience prayer, in accordance with God’s will, moving the hand of God,
and you will experience the blessings that come from obedience to the leading of the Holy Spirit in your life.
God will show you His Glory; you will see it with your own eyes, and you will thereby have occasion to testify to His great Name and mighty Power! Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God! [Mt 5:8] Hallelujah!
- Wherefore brethren, having now boldness to enter into the Holy of Holies by the Blood of Jesus, by the way which He dedicated for us…a new and living way to God through the veil, that is to say, through the veil of His flesh…let us then without further hesitation or delay draw nigh in fullness of faith; here let us continually abide in the fullness of faith. [Heb 10:19-20, 22] Those who abide in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [PS 91:1] Hallelujah!
Are you prepared to go into the Garden that Jesus went to that night of His betrayal, and to walk along the path He walked? It is the path of obedience and suffering, self-sacrifice and self-denial, death to sin and death to self. It is the path Jesus walked and the way which He Personally dedicated for us…a new and living way to God, through the veil, that is to say, through the veil of the flesh…my sin-enslaved human nature. It is the ONLY path that leads up to the Gate that opens into the Heavenly Sanctuary and into the Holy of Holies…into the inaccessible Light of the Glory of our Father’s unclouded Presence. The Gate bears on its header the inscription “THY WILL BE DONE.” No one can walk through that Gate without first checking his/her own will there with the gatekeeper in absolute and unconditional surrender.
Blessed Holy Spirit…I freely lay my life on the altar of sacrifice, giving You free reign over the course and direction of my life on Earth. As such, I no longer have any possessions of my own; all that I have belongs to You. I have no plans of my own; I am here solely and only, wholly and always, to do Your will. I have no privileges, no expectations, no rights, no honor; I am Your bond-servant.
My time belongs entirely to You; I have no desires of my own heart, no purposes of my own for my life. You are Lord of my life, and I live wholly surrendered to Your plans, Your purposes, Your will. All of my motives, my attitudes, my dispositions are subservient to You. Blessed Jesus…I have no attractions to the people of this world, nor the things this world has to offer, that compete with my attraction to You. You are the choicest, most precious treasure of my heart. I have no affections for the people of this world, nor the things this world has to offer, that compete with my affections for You. I have reserved for You alone my sweetest, most tender affections. I am wholly Yours, and You are wholly mine…wholly surrendered unto God, wholly given for the blessing and salvation of souls. My heart longs to be inflamed with yearning for God alone…to pour out my soul, my life, my all for You!
Brothers and sisters in Christ…
God is calling you, and desires to anoint you, to be part of His holy remnant. Whether you are a pastor, a Christian leader, or a member of the congregation…this is what the Lord says: To the pastors I have placed in charge of My churches concerning your congregation and each individual member, write: This is the last call. I have wooed you so many times. This time, I say to you, in great love…there is a cost to an anointing; this is not a light, frivolous matter. The anointing is not cheap. If you say in your heart, “We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it,” if you pay the cost of the anointing, I’ll open doors for you, I’ll speak through you, and I’ll use you again like you have never conceived. The church and any members of the congregation embracing My call will move in the Power of My Holy Spirit, and bring great glory to God! The time of being pumped up is over. I am tired of your solemn assembly’s, I’m tired of your sacrifices…they’re not from the heart. Don’t miss what God is about to do. The time has come; I need you, and I love you…but if you ignore this trumpet call…if you say in your heart, “We will not listen,” I am going to take your anointing. You’re not going to have anything to say to anybody; you’re going to be dry. You are going into the desert…I will love you there, and I will keep you in My care, but you can’t go with Me, and I won’t go with you.
Beloved child of God…let My Holy Spirit open your heart, and say from the depths of your being, “God, once again, use Your church; use Your child. Now…not another time…tonight, let something in my heart respond to Your call.”
Just as God raised up a remnant of just 1% of all the men Gideon had marshaled to fight against the Midianites, even so there is a holy remnant whom God is raising up for Himself in these Last Days…a Godly remnant of the 1% of His children who will not bow down, who will not shrink back, who will not compromise, who will remain steadfast and immovable in their commitment to follow the Lamb whithersoever He goes. God’s holy remnant is called to a life of self-sacrifice and self-denial. You cannot become My holy remnant without being willing to sacrifice your desire for anything and everything you own. Obedience is what characterizes the life of My child…obedience continually and unceasingly day and night. You are called to a life of obedience. Obedience is better than sacrifice; rebellion is as sinful as witchcraft, and stubbornness as evil as worshiping idols. [1 Sam 15:22,23]
I plan to send out 31 reflections addressing different aspects of waiting upon God during the 31 days of our Journey of Faith. I trust in the Lord they will be a blessing to you!
Brothers and sisters in Christ, let this cry of your heart echo through the depths of your soul:
Let the Earth, and all that’s in it, Shout for joy to the LORD! I worship You, LORD, with gladness; I come before You with joyful songs! I Know that You alone, LORD, are God! You are the One Who made me, and I am Yours; we are Your people, the sheep of Your pasture. I enter Your gates with thanksgiving, Lord; I come into Your courts with praise! I thank You, and I praise Your Holy Name! For You, O LORD, are Good, and Your love endures forever; Your faithfulness continues throughout all generations. [Ps 100] Hallelujah!
FIRST OF ALL, before all else: Enter His gates with thanksgiving; come into His courts with praise!:
Lead me Lord, I will follow;
Brothers and sisters in Christ…
The prophet Isaiah warns us that in the last days God is going to “turn the world upside down.” He declares, “Behold, the Lord maketh the Earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down.” (Isaiah 24:1) According to this prophecy, sudden judgment is coming upon the Earth, and it will change everything in a single hour. Within that short span, the whole world will witness fast-falling destruction upon a city and a nation, and the world will never again be the same.
This Biblical warning, however, should not frighten a child of God. We who call on Jesus as Lord should be confident that no matter what happens in this world, His shed Blood saves and redeems us. Therefore, we are not to fear any newscast, but rather to be attentive to what the Lord is doing in the world. God moves in the midst of such times as these, and through them He speaks warnings to all who would hear His voice.
God will use His holy remnant to seek and to save the lost. There will be many unsaved people who, as a result of the severity of God’s judgments being visited upon our Nation and the entire Earth, will turn their hearts to God in repentance and be born again. God’s judgments are an act of mercy…there will be many who will be saved because of the judgments who otherwise never would have turned to God.
Shall a trumpet be blown in the city and the people not be alarmed and tremble? Shall disaster or evil come to a city and the Lord has not caused it? Surely the Lord God will do nothing without warning you through His servants the prophets. I, the Sovereign LORD, have now done this. [Amos 3:6-7]
Brethren, we are moving at warp speed world-wide toward the forerunner of the Mark of the Beast: Vaccine Passport/Digital IDs… without which you will be excluded from participation in society, and ultimately won’t be able to buy or sell without it. We are watching it unfold across the globe…there is not one nation that was once a democracy where their citizens are not at this moment being stripped of their basic freedoms and rights, America included.
mRNA Vaccines: Weapons Of Mass Destruction
Presentation: Dr. Mercola: Humanity’s Deadliest Experiment yet, Only Tested on Mice. It’s like a bad sci-fi movie…despite the devastating effects of the original mRNA spike protein, Pfizer’s and Moderna’s Bivalent Boosters were authorized by the FDA on August 31st to be rolled out without human trials. What sort of carnage will occur when your body begins producing three different types of spike proteins? We already know the spike protein is the most toxic part of the coronavirus. We’ve already seen the devastating effects of the original spike protein. With your body now producing a total of THREE different kinds of spike protein, how will that affect your biological function?
This fall, health agencies will also push the seasonal flu shot, and all flu vaccines will be quadrivalent this year, meaning they contain antigens against four influenza strains. Seniors may be at greatest risk for vaccine injury, as they will get a high-dose quadrivalent flu vaccine.
I can’t even begin to stress how risky it could be to mix an untested bivalent COVID mRNA jab with a high-dose quadrivalent flu vaccine. That’s SIX different antigens being injected into you, where you already might have original spike protein from earlier shots in circulation. It’s a recipe for disaster, in my opinion. I fear many whose immune function has already been compromised and suppressed by the COVID shots might not live to regret their vaccine decisions this winter. DON’T DO IT; AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE!
- All Flu Shots Will Be Quadrivalent This Year
This fall, expect another major vaccination campaign…possibly even greater than what we’ve seen so far, because in addition to the new COVID booster, they’re also going to push the seasonal flu vaccine again. It remains to be seen how government and media intend to bully people into continuing with this clearly failed strategy, but we can expect Orwellian double-speak and irrational emotionalism to prevail.
- FDA Clearly Doesn’t Understand the Word ‘Safe‘
Real world evidence shows the COVID shots are actually the most dangerous and lethal drugs ever put to market, bar none. Clearly, the FDA has different safety standards than the rest of the world. According to the latest U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention statistics, most COVID cases, especially serious infections, are now also occurring among the “vaccinated.” Only the most brainwashed fail to rethink after having COVID two or three times despite being fully vaxxed and boosted, which today is not a rare event. Excess mortality statistics also tell a story, with age-adjusted all-cause excess mortality (deaths above the expected norm) nearly tripling since the rollout of the COVID jabs in mid-December 2020.
- We have no long-term data on mRNA “vaccines” whatsoever, but in the short-term, the original COVID shots have between them resulted in 1,390,594 adverse event reports being logged with the U.S. Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS, data as of August 19, 2022). Due to widespread underreporting, you have to multiply those numbers by under-reporting factor of 41 (or more) to get an idea of the true impact. If you do the math, you will quickly discover that the COVID jabs have been the No. 1 cause of death the past two years, far exceeding heart attacks and cancers that were unrelated to the jab. two years, far exceeding heart attacks and cancers that were unrelated to the jab.
Destruction of America: Preparation Of The Way For The Anti-christ
Brethren…you need to watch this Pastor Dana prophetic dream concerning ominous events that will take place during December, and January. We see all of these things being foreshadowed even now in our everyday news…
Baltic Dry Index dead…no movement of goods, no global trade; ships anchored in ports, nothing moving at sea;
people standing for hours on long food lines;
Nationwide power outages;
people being housed in shelters;
market crashes and yields lost;
Great sadness throughout the land; people seemed very dazed and very confused.
Depression as a creature, choking people, pushing them down.
God’s holy remnant shining like little beacons of light and hope in neighborhoods throughout the Nation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPR1cchbkAE&feature=youtu.be
- Perhaps God is now forewarning of something worse yet to come, even Nationwide…a cyber attack shutting down our electric grid, or a severe food crisis…I don’t know; I can’t answer that. Even so…This is where I continue to stand. I don’t know why God has been exhorting me to continually warn the brethren to be prepared with a supply of food and necessities…but I am not giving up my own provisions at this point in time. I am holding on, and I will wait and see what takes place.
And so I continue to encourage you…Make provision for the physical sustenance of your family and yourself
[refer to https://preservechristianfamily.org/2017/02/26/brace-yourself-prepare/
A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep on going, and suffer for it. [Proverbs 22:3]
The Lord always warns His holy remnant beforehand, so that they will always be prepared and never taken by surprise like the unbelievers and the lukewarm. Make provision for yourself and your family materially, spiritually, and emotionally NOW for what the Lord is warning will take place so as to not be overwhelmed by a severe scarcity of goods, and thereby spiral into debilitating emotional depression!
You need to be prepared and available as a minister of the Lord to a dying world: Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the Word of life. [Phil 2:14-16] We have been raised up by the Lord for such a time as this!
- But if the watchman sees the danger coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people, and the sword comes and takes the life of even one of them, that one will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood. [Ezek 33:6]
Lord God Almighty, as Your watchman I have been solemnly fulfilling the responsibility You have given me in sounding the alarm to warn Your people; there will be no blood on my hands.
- Beloved…I still hold to these words of warning from the Holy Spirit: “Brace yourself, and tell others that I have warned them to brace themselves, for they are about to see even more shocking things. Ready or not, Nation, here it comes! Brace yourself on My Word and on My promises, and do not rely on your own strength. Do not stop bracing yourselves, and don’t look back; the storm will not pass until I, the Lord, stop the storm! Those who refuse to get ready will be wanting in the end.”
Listen to what the Spirit says to the churches, and to each of their members: Then I heard another voice from Heaven…the Father Himself…say: “Come out of her, My people, children of Abraham, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues!” Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul! Be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the Lord’s vengeance! He will render unto her a recompence. For her sins are piled up to Heaven, and God has remembered her crimes. She presumes to think herself invincible, immortal, and forever sufficient in her own possessions against all adversity…and exalts herself over the very Church of God! Therefore in just one day all her greatness, might, and majesty will come to naught! Her plagues will overtake her with unexampled suffering, mourning and horror: death, mourning and famine will be her portion! She will be consumed by fire, for mighty is the Lord God Who judges her!” [excerpt from Rev:18]
Why would you ever think that the Sovereign All-Ruler over all Creation is a God Who can be continually mocked without consequence? Why would you ever think that God would forgive a Nation’s [America’s] sins and make them prosperous again apart from National repentance, National prayer, and National reformation?
God did not spare even the angels who sinned. He threw them into hell, in gloomy pits of darkness, where they are being held until the day of judgment.
And God did not spare the ancient world…except for Noah and the seven others in his family. Noah warned the world of God’s righteous judgment. So God protected Noah when He destroyed the world of ungodly people with a vast flood.
And God condemned to ruin and extinction the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah, reducing them to ashes, setting them forth as an example to those who would be ungodly. But God also rescued Lot out of Sodom because he was a righteous man who was sick of the filthy, perverse lives of the homosexual men inhabiting those cities. In that day, before Lot and his 2 guests had retired for the night, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom…both young and old…surrounded the house. They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.” [Gen 19:4-5] Yes, Lot was a righteous man who was tormented in his soul by the wickedness he saw and heard day after day.
So you see, the Lord knows how to rescue godly people from their trials, even while keeping the wicked under punishment until the day of final judgment. He is especially hard on those who follow their own twisted sexual desire, and who despise authority. [2 Peter 2:4-10]
Be careful that you do not refuse to listen to the One Who is speaking to you even now. For if the Israelites did not escape when they refused to listen to Moses, the Earthly messenger, who warned and Divinely instructed them, revealing with heavenly warnings God’s will, how much less shall you escape if you reject the One Who warns and admonishes us from Heaven! When God spoke from Mount Sinai His voice shook the Earth, but now He makes another promise: “Once again I will shake not only the Earth but the heavens also.“ This means that all of Creation will be shaken and removed, so that only unshakable things will remain. Since we are receiving a Kingdom that is unshakable, let us then be thankful and please God by worshiping Him with holy fear and awe. For our God is indeed a consuming fire! [Isa 26:10; Heb 12:25-29]
End Times Of Biblical Prophesy
Following is a powerful message from the pulpit…5th part of a new weekly 10 sermon series by Dr. David Jeremiah…proving that we are currently living in the End Times prophesied in Scripture. I will be posting all the messages in this series as they are presented. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND watching these video presentations.
Sunday 10/17: The Falling Away…A Theological Prophesy: Dr. David Jeremiah.
Brothers and sisters in Christ…
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead as a visible badge to show their allegiance to their infernal lord, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the Beast or the number of his name! [Revelation 13:16-17]
- The vaccine mandate with its “VACCINE PASSPORT/DIGITAL ID,” without which you won’t be able to buy or sell…your kids won’t be able to attend school, you will not be allowed to go to work, or go into any store or facility open to the public, or travel anywhere, or attend any sporting events or live entertainment, or to enter movie theaters, or do anything…is the forerunner of, and preparation for, the mark of the Beast.
- The GLOBAL RESET with its one world government and one world financial system…now being ushered in through the on-going destruction of the Constitutional Republic of America which stood in the way of the principles and dictates of the Anti-christ…is the preparation of the way for the coming rule and reign of the Anti-christ.
1] Destruction of America
There were 5 chilling prophetic dreams posted by Pastor Dana Cornerstone that portrayed the utter destruction of America. I have been writing about this nearly every day for 18 months already, and so the dreams are not really prophesy, they are a confirmation of the Holy Spirit of what is already taking place!
I am going to post one dream each day for the next 5 days; following is the 3rd one. I urge you to watch them and consider them in light of how events have unfolded even to this very hour.
- Franklin Dream: Ben Franklin, speaking to God the Father: “I guess we are no longer a Republic.” God the Father replied, “No, it’s Mine now, as is the whole Earth.”
Great Reset. If you don’t get a vaccine, you can’t work. That is the spirit of Anti-christ in our Country right now. https://youtu.be/RaElA7f9bWw
Lord God Almighty, when Your judgments come upon the Earth…as they are even now…the people of the world learn righteousness. Though God shows grace to the wicked, even so, they still do not learn righteousness; even in a land of uprightness they continue going on doing evil, and regard not the Majesty of the Lord. [Luke 21:26; Isa 26:10]
But if the watchman sees the danger coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people, and the sword comes and takes the life of even one of them, that one will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood. [Ezek 33:6] Lord God Almighty, as Your watchman I have been solemnly fulfilling the responsibility You have given me in sounding the alarm to warn Your people; there will be no blood on my hands.
Brothers and sisters in Christ…
I love my Country; I grew up here, and worked here, and enjoyed the freedoms we were given here. Even so…this Country is no longer the Country I grew up in. It has become something else…something totally different, something strange and foreign to me. We are a Nation no longer under the rule and Authority of God, and as a result so horribly transformed from what our Founding Fathers envisioned and birthed. Once a great and respected Christian Nation, God has made us the laughingstock of the world. This is what the Sovereign Lord said to Moses concerning the Israelites, and our Nation’s founding fathers warned it would apply to America as well: If you disobey the Lord your God and do not faithfully keep all His commands and laws that I am giving you today, all these curses will come upon you and overtake you in accordance with God’s solemn resolve to punish you as you deserve for disobeying Him. Cursed shall you be in the city and
cursed shall you be in the field.
Cursed shall you be when you come in and
cursed shall you be when you go out.
The Lord will send upon you curses…calamitous events such as fires, floods, earthquakes, or pestilence that happen suddenly with a huge loss of life.
He will bring confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking Him. [Deut 15-16, 19-20]
Presented below is what it looks like…utter chaos…when God has determined by His Own Divine Decree to destroy a Nation, as He has America. Here is what a Fascist Totalitarian Dictatorship looks like as it continues to unilaterally shut down, trample over, and shred our every constitutional right that stands in its way.
Make no mistake about it…God Himself has Personally judged our Nation with utter destruction, by His Own Divine Decree. Man did not do this; God didn’t just allow this to happen, He determined it to happen. Just as He did not allow Sodom and Gomorrah to be destroyed, or allow the world to be destroyed by a Great Flood…He Personally caused it.
We are plunging into a deep and very dark abyss in American history, at warp speed! A new Democrat reign of terror is upon us, utterly obliterating our Constitutional Republic, free speech, free press, political playing field, and our personal liberty! We need to be fully aware of what is taking place in our Nation in order to know how to be prepared as ministers of the Lord during these End Times.
God has determined by Divine decree that our Nation will be destroyed. “Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat! Those whom God is determined to destroy, He first infatuates.” God has Personally stricken the minds of our Nation’s leaders with idiocy, so that professing to be wise, they have become fools…utter morons! [Rom 1:22] He has caused their thinking to become utterly confused…just as He had warned…so that they actually believe they are acting in wisdom while they are in reality literally destroying the Nation! You see it unfolding before your very eyes every day! The Lord will cause you to lose your mind in idiocy, and strike you with wild and helpless fear and panic; He will make you become blind and cause your minds and hearts to be confused. [Deut 28:28]
Friends, brothers and sisters…
There is one absolutely necessary preparation for every living soul on the face of this Earth, for the soon coming and imminent return of Jesus Christ…the one preparation that will irrevocably determine in which neighborhood you will spend all eternity, whether in Heaven or in Hell. You must be a born-again child of God. I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot be in God’s Kingdom. I tell you the truth, no one can ever enter the Kingdom of God unless you are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying you must be born again. [Jesus…John 3:3-7]
If you have never been born again,
or you are not sure whether you have been born again,
or you have been living your life as a lukewarm Christian and would now like to recommit your life and enter into a deep and intimate relationship with Christ Jesus in preparation for the soon coming marriage supper of the Lamb…
then I counsel you to get alone with God, read the solemn marriage vows you must make to become the bride of Christ and thereby be born-again, https://preservechristianfamily.org/2019/01/21/bride-of-christ/ and with sincerity of heart from within the depths of your being, acknowledge before God, “I DO.”
He walks with me and He talks with me:
Following are several portions of Scripture dealing with the Mark of the Beast:
- Revelation 13:16-20
He [the False Prophet] was given power to give breath to the image of the first Beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead as a visible badge to show their allegiance to their infernal lord, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark. The mark of the Beast consisted of the two Greek characters that stand for the name of Christ, with a third, the figure of a crooked serpent, put between them (CHXS)…the very name of God’s Messiah transformed into a devil sacrament, which is the name of the Beast or the number of his name!
This calls for wisdom, so as to detect and discern the moral degradation and anti-Christian principles characterizing the spirit of the Anti-christ which lay people open to his power, and the subtle atheism and unfaith by which people are betrayed into his hands, already working so powerfully in so many deceptive forms about us. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the Beast, for it is man’s number denoting evil in its greatest intensity and most disastrous manifestations. His number is 666.
Thus we have the full embodiment of all evil now revealed and operative on the Earth, manifested in an infernal trinity, the mimicry of eternal realities.
First, is the unseen and hidden father, the Dragon, that old serpent, the Devil.
The next is the seven-headed and ten-horned Beast from the sea, “the Son of Perdition,” begotten of the Devil, his Earthly manifestation, who dies, and revives again, and reappears on Earth after having been in the invisible world, as Christ, and is awarded the power and throne of his father the Devil.
And to this comes a third, the two-horned Beast from the Earth, who proceeds from the Dragon father and Dragon son, for his speech is the Dragon’s speech, and “he exercises all the authority of the first Beast in his presence,” carrying into living effect the Satanic will of both the father and the son.
Thus, we perceive three distinct personalities…the Devil, the Anti-christ, and “The False Prophet;” and these three are one…one vital essence, one economy, and one administration. The Dragon sets up as the anti-God; the ten-horned Beast, his son, is the anti-Christ; and the two-horned Beast, proceeding from and operating in the interest of both, is the anti-Holy Spirit. And these three together are Hell’s trinity in unity, the Devil’s unity in trinity!
- Revelation 14:9-12
A third angel followed them…preaching and crying a most intense and solemn warning with all the power and eloquence of angels…and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the Beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of His wrath!He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb! And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever! There is no rest day or night for those who worship the Beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name!” This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God’s commandments and remain faithful to Jesus, refusing to worship the Beast or to accept his mark upon themselves.
- Revelation 14:17-20
Another Angel came out of the Temple, the Temple in Heaven, this being the Angel of Yahweh Himself, and in His capacity as the Angel of the Temple…the Great High Priest…He too had a sharp sickle. Still another angel, who had charge of the altar-fire…that fire of Divine justice which ever burns against sin and sinners…came forth from the altar of Yahweh’s temple on the Earth, and he also called in a loud voice to Him who had the sharp sickle, likewise crying out for vengeance against the Anti-christ as did the first angel from the temple, “Take Your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the Earth’s vine, because its grapes of wickedness are ripe to the full for judgment.” The Angel swung His sickle on the Earth, gathered the vine of the Earth rooted in the Anti-christ that stands in opposition to the vine of Christ, laden with its grapes that are the children of wickedness, and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. They were trampled in the winepress outside the now consecrated and Holy City Jerusalem, in the Valley of Megiddo… Armageddon. The kings of the Earth and of the whole world, and their armies, are utterly consumed…and a river of human blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia (180 miles)! Thus was brought to a conclusion the great and terrible Day of the Lord, in which God fulfilled His intention to consume all opposition and to take vengeance upon the enemies and usurpers who occupy the Earth…a more detailed account of which is now to follow.
Brothers and sisters in Christ…
“Mystery Babylon” in the Book of Revelation is America [Rev 17:5], and the prophesy written by John is the utter destruction of America. We are the End Times Nation, the 7th and last of the great world powers throughout history that God has determined to utterly destroy. Six have already been destroyed: Greece, Persia, Babylon, Assyria, Egypt, and Rome. The destruction of America will now usher in the Great Tribulation and the Anti-christ. America has stood in the way of the Anti-christ, and now God, by His Own Divine Decree, has removed and destroyed our Nation…for obvious good reason…and to usher in the End Times of Biblical prophecy.
These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the ages has come. For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. [1 Cor 10:11; Rom 15:4] For the time has arrived for judgment, and it must begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will be the end of those who do not respect or believe or obey the Gospel of God? Since judgment begins with us, what terrible fate awaits those who have never obeyed God’s Good News! If the righteous are barely saved, what will happen to godless sinners? Behold, since the uncompromisingly righteous are rewarded on Earth, one can be certain that the wicked and the sinner will also receive what they deserve. [1 Peter 4:17-18; Prov 11:31]
See, I am beginning to bring disaster on the city that bears My Name; why, then, would you think you will escape punishment? You will not go unpunished, for I am calling down a sword upon all the inhabitants of the Earth, declares the Lord Almighty. Now prophesy all these words against them and say to them:
The Lord will roar from on high; He will thunder from His holy dwelling and roar mightily against His land. He will shout like those who tread the grapes, shout against all who live on the Earth. The tumult will resound to the ends of the Earth, for the Lord will bring charges against the nations; He will bring judgment on all mankind and put the wicked to the sword, declares the Lord. This is what the Lord Almighty says: Look! Disaster is spreading from nation to nation; a mighty storm is rising from the ends of the Earth. [Jer 25:29-32]
This is what the Most Holy, Most High, Triune God declares:
The Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire. Since everything on the Earth will be destroyed in this way, you ought to live a holy and godly life as you look forward to the coming Day of the Lord! Everyone who has this hope purifies himself, just as He is pure. So, beloved, since you are expecting these things to happen, be eager to be found by Him at His coming living a pure and blameless life and at peace…in serene confidence, free from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts. Let me warn you therefore, beloved, that knowing these things beforehand, you should be on your guard, lest you be carried away by the error of lawless and wicked persons. I don’t want you to lose your own secure footing. But grow in the special favor and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as He Who called you is Holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am Holy.” [2 Peter 3:3-4, 10-12, 14, 17; 1 John 3:3; 1 Peter 1:14-16; Ezek 12:22-23]
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in Heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him. [Matt 24:36-39, 42-44]
“Behold”, says the Lord Jesus in His last warning for the last opportunity offered to mankind to be among His redeemed, “I come for the last time like a thief in the night to gather those who would be among the elect! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, in watchfulness, prayer and readiness for the summons when it comes, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed, eternally without remedy.”
Morning by morning He dispenses His justice, and every new day He does not fail. Woe to the city of oppressors, rebellious and defiled! She obeys no one; she accepts no correction! She does not trust in the Lord; she does not draw near to her God. Its leaders are like roaring lions hunting for their victims. Its judges are like ravenous wolves at evening time, who by dawn have left no trace of their prey. Her prophets are arrogant liars seeking their own gain; they are treacherous men. Her priests profane the sanctuary and do violence to the law. Even so, the Lord within her is righteous; He does no wrong. Yet the wicked, without conscience and without shame, persist in doing evil. I, the Lord, have wiped out many nations, devastating their fortress walls and towers. Their streets are now deserted; their cities lie in silent ruin. There are no survivors…none at all. I thought, Surely they will have reverence for Me now! Surely they will listen to My warnings and accept My discipline and correction. Then I won’t need to strike again, destroying their homes nor visit all my punishments upon her. But no, they get up early to continue their evil deeds!
Therefore earnestly wait for Me, says the Lord, for the day when I rise up to the attack as accuser and judge! For My decision and determination and right it is to gather the nations together, to assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them My indignation, even all the heat of My fierce anger; for in that day all the Earth shall be consumed with the fire of My jealous anger! [Zeph 3:1-8]
Wisdom shouts in the streets. She cries out in the public square. She calls to the crowds along the main street, to those gathered in front of the city gate: How long, you simpletons, will you insist on being simpleminded? How long will you mockers relish your mocking? How long will you fools hate knowledge? If only you would turn and repent and give heed to my reproof, behold, I will pour out My Spirit upon you, I will make My words known to you. I called you so often, but you wouldn’t come. I reached out to you, but you paid no attention. You ignored My advice, rejected the correction I offered, and would accept none of My reproof.
Therefore I will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when the thing comes that shall cause you terror and panic…when your panic comes as a storm and desolation and calamity comes on as a whirlwind, when distress and anguish come upon you. When you cry for help, I will not answer. Though you anxiously search for Me, you will not find Me. Because you hated knowledge and did not choose the reverent and worshipful fear of the Lord. You rejected My advice and counsel, and despised all My reproof. Therefore you shall eat of the fruit of your own way and be satiated with your own devices. For simpletons turn away from Me…even unto their death. Fools are destroyed by their own self-confident complacency. But all who listen to Me will live in peace, untroubled by fear of harm. [Prov 1:20-33]
We have conveniently chosen to ignore the lessons of God’s judgment of destruction on every great empire throughout history…Greece, Persia, Babylon, Assyria, Egypt, Rome…and now in our present day we have totally forgotten the lessons God has been trying to teach America over the years. Our godlessness has only and continually escalated through the years; we’ve sinned far worse than our ancestors EVER did! We are far more wicked than they EVER were! God has therefore determined by His Own Divine decree to destroy our Nation….and for obvious good reason! Brothers and sisters…IT IS FINISHED!
Come, My people, enter your chambers and shut your doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until the Lord’s wrath against your enemies has passed. For behold, the Lord is coming out of His Heavenly Sanctuary to punish the inhabitants of the Earth for their iniquity. The Earth will no longer hide those who have been murdered…63 million unborn children slaughtered in cold-blooded murder…and conceal her guilt. They will be brought out for all to see. [Isa 26:20-21] How long, Sovereign Lord, Holy and True, until you judge the inhabitants of the Earth and avenge our blood? [Rev 6:10]
We are encouraged, though, to keep our own integrity in times of common apostasy, that, if we do so, we shall be hidden in the day of the Lord’s anger.
We are in the Last Days; time is moving very quickly, and we are drawing near! And so, my brothers and sisters, first of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ He promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of Creation.”
Son of man, you’ve heard that proverb they quote in Israel: Time passes, and prophecies come to nothing. Tell the people, This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will put an end to this proverb, and you will soon stop quoting it. Now give them this new proverb to replace the old one: The time has come for every prophecy of Mine to be fulfilled! [2 Peter 3:3-4, 10-12, 14, 17; 1 John 3:3; 1 Peter 1:14-16; Ezek 12:22-23]
God is calling a holy remnant to Himself…to personal revival…a holy remnant of His children who will not bow down, who will not shrink back, who will not compromise, who will remain steadfast and immovable in their commitment to follow the Lamb whithersoever He goes. God’s holy remnant is called to a life of obedience and suffering, self-sacrifice and self-denial…to walk along the path that Christ Jesus dedicated for us, and to follow in His footsteps as our Forerunner. You cannot become part of My holy remnant without being willing to sacrifice your desire for anyone & all others, and for anything & all else this world has to offer. Obedience is what characterizes the life of My child…obedience continually and unceasingly day and night. You are called to a life of obedience. Obedience is better than sacrifice; rebellion is as sinful as witchcraft, and stubbornness as evil as worshiping idols. [1 Sam 15:22,23]
Wherefore brethren, having now boldness to enter into the Holiest by the Blood of Jesus, by the way which He dedicated for us…a new and living way to God through the veil, that is to say, through the veil of His flesh…let us then without further hesitation or delay draw nigh in fullness of faith; here let us continually abide in the fullness of faith. [Heb 10:19-20, 22] Those who abide in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [PS 91:1]
Friends, brothers and sisters, this is our Lord’s exhortation…
Arise My bride, and prepare to pray:
- Pray to strengthen the backbone of the Church. The current ongoing persecution of the Church and of Christians is going to escalate exponentially; it is going to get MUCH WORSE.
- Pray for the cleansing of the corruption in the Church. God is going to expose and purge corruption within His Church, and separate the wheat from the chaff…separate His True church from the apostate churches that no longer belong to Him. He is going to expose false prophets and teachers, and wolves dressed in sheep clothing pretending to be shepherds.
These are the days of the separation of the wheat from the chaff. But also in those days there arose false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among yourselves. They preach prosperity, wealth, and health; good times, and all is well. From the least to the greatest, all are greedy for gain; prophets and priests alike, all practice deceit. They dress the wound of My people as though it were not serious. “Peace, peace,” they say, when there is no peace. Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush! They will subtly and cleverly teach their destructive heresies about God, even denying the Sovereign Lord Who bought them. Theirs will be a swift and terrible end.
Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of them, Christ and His true way will be slandered. In their greed they will make up clever lies and cunning arguments to get hold of your money. With eyes full of adultery, their lust is never satisfied. They make a game of beguiling and luring unstable people into sin. They train themselves to be greedy; they are doomed and cursed. But God condemned them long ago, and their eternal misery is on the way.
The word of the Lord came to me: Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel who are now prophesying. Say to those who prophesy out of their own imagination: Hear the word of the Lord! This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to the foolish prophets who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing! Your prophets, O Israel, are like jackals among ruins. You have not gone up to the breaks in the wall to repair it for the house of Israel so that it will stand firm in the battle on the Day of the Lord. Their visions are false and their divinations a lie. They say, “The Lord declares,” when the Lord has not sent them; yet they expect their words to be fulfilled. Have you not seen false visions and uttered lying divinations when you say, “The Lord declares,” though I have not spoken? Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says: Because of your false words and lying visions, I am against you, declares the Sovereign Lord. My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations. [Jer 6:13-15; 2 Peter 2:1-3, 14; Ezek 13:1-9]
- Pray for a Great Harvest. It is a call to preach the gospel to everyone, everywhere. Jesus said to them, “Go throughout the whole world and preach the good news of the Gospel to everyone, everywhere. With My authority, take this message of repentance to all the nations, beginning in Jerusalem: There is forgiveness of sins for all who turn to Me. [Mark 16:15; Luke 24:47]
And now, Lord God Almighty…bring rains to our drought-stricken lives, so that those who sow in tears, invoking the Lord of the Harvest, will reap with songs of Joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying bountiful sheaves from the harvest with him! [Ps 126:3-6]
Arise My bride, and prepare for battle
There is going to be severe Satanic, demonic attacks against God’s holy remnant of committed, uncompromising, steadfast Christians, pastors, and leaders [not the lukewarm], and against marriages, families, and children. There is going to be severe attacks and intense persecution coming from pretending “Christians” within the church, against pastors who preach the uncompromised Word of God. For the time is coming when people will not tolerate sound and wholesome instruction, but, having ears itching for something self-pleasing and gratifying, they will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear. [2 Tim 4:3-5]
At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. [Matt 24:10-14]
Woe to the inhabitants of the Earth and the sea, because the devil has come down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short. [Rev 12:12]
Arise My bride, and prepare to see My Face
Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
Then the angel said to me, “Write this down: Blessed are those summoned to the marriage banquet of the Lamb…all true believers who are members of His Universal Church. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with Power and great Glory. And He will send His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect…God’s holy people…from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.” And he said to me further, “These are the True Words of God.” [Rev 19:9]
Blessed Jesus…I rejoice and shout triumphantly for joy! I celebrate and ascribe to You glory and honor, for the marriage of the Lamb draws near, and Your bride, the Universal Church and each of her members, has been preparing herself and has made herself ready! [Rev 19:7] Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! For our Lord God, Sovereign All-Ruler, reigns! Let us rejoice and be glad and give Him Glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready. The finest linen, dazzling and white, was given her to wear. Then the angel said to me, “Write: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage banquet of the Lamb!” [John…Rev 19:6-9; Luke 14:15-23]
The washing of one’s robes and the keeping of one’s garments relates to this very attitude and habit of looking for the return of Christ as an imminent event. Brethren, as you hope to walk those golden streets, and eat of those immortal fruits, see to it that you have your garments clean and your loins girded about like unto men waiting for their Lord. [Seiss…Rev 21:9-22:5]
Then the king said to his servants, “The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come. Go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.” So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, both good and bad, and the wedding hall was filled with guests. But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing a wedding garment. “Friend,” he asked, “How did you come in here without putting on the appropriate wedding garment?” The man was speechless. Then the king told the attendants, “Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For many are invited and summoned, but few are chosen.” [Matt 22:8-14]
ENDURE TO THE END
Behold, I am coming quickly. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will deprive you of your crown. Everyone who overcomes by means of their faith…I will make a pillar in the Sanctuary of My God. Never again will you leave it. I will write on you the name of My God and you will be a citizen in the city of My God…the new Jerusalem…which will come down out of Heaven from My God; I will also write on you My Own new name.