JOURNEY OF FAITH
Child of God…
On what do you plan to spend your time today? This evening?”
Beginning with last Sunday, the Lord’s day of rest, and the following 2 weekdays…this is what our Father asks of each of His children, as we stand face to Face before Him in His Presence to give an account:
“Tell Me, My son/daughter…on what during these past 3 days did you spend the precious and priceless time I have allotted to you, and placed you on this Earth for? On the rich Eternal treasures of the Heavenly realm? On the things this World had to offer in the physical realm? On things that have Eternal value and Eternal worth and will never perish, spoil, or fade? On things that have no Eternal value or worth whatsoever, all of which are going to be burned up and not one will remain?”
Our Lord never told His Disciples that we are going into Jerusalem today to watch the annual championship chariot races. He told them, “I am telling you the truth: a grain of wheat remains no more than a single grain unless it is dropped into the ground and dies. If it does die, then it produces many grains. Those who treasure their life in this world, serving only themselves and their own interests, will lose it; those who place no value on their own self-life in this world willingly exchange it for treasure in Heaven…an eternal life in glory. Whoever has no regard for his physical life here on Earth…has no possessive love for this world, neither cherishes the things this world has to offer, but willingly and voluntarily lays it all aside…as a result stores up for himself the treasure of an eternal life in Heaven. If anyone serves Me, he must continue to follow me and cleave steadfastly to Me, conforming wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying. Wherever I am, there will My servant also be. If anyone serves Me, My Father will honor him. [John 12:24-26]
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches and to each of their individual members.
Whom have I in Heaven but You, Father…and Earth has nothing I desire besides You. Wherever my treasure is, there my heart and thoughts will also be. [Ps 73:25; Mt 6 21]
Abba Father…in the Power of Your enabling grace…since I have been raised with Christ Jesus Your Son into newness of life, I continually set my heart and my soul upon the rich eternal treasures that are above, in the Heavenly realms, where Your Divine Son Jesus is seated at Your right hand. I continually set my heart, and my soul… my mind with all of its thoughts, my emotions with all of its feelings, my will with all of its inclinations…on the things of Heaven and the spiritual realm, not on the things of Earth and the physical realm.
Beloved child of God…
My Divine Son Jesus came into this world as the Sacrificial Lamb of God; He laid aside His Majesty, Glory, and Almighty consuming Power, and came into this world clothed in meekness, lowliness, and humility.
My Divine Son Jesus clearly stated, “I am able to do nothing independently, of My Own accord, but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders. You prepared a body for Me; Here I am, I have come…it is written about Me in the scroll. I desire to do Your will, O My God; Your Law is within My heart. I have come down from Heaven not to do My Own will and purpose, but to do the will and purpose of Him Who sent Me. I only do what My Father shows Me to do; I only speak the words My Father gives Me to speak. I do as the Father has commanded Me, so that the world may know that I love the Father and that I do only what the Father has instructed Me to do. My food is to do the will of My Father Who sent Me, and to carry His work to completion.”
Brethren…Why ever are we so arrogant, haughty, and proud to think I don’t need to live my life this way as well, when the Son of God lived His life on Earth in the character of a human nature in this manner? My time on this Earth…that specific allotment of time…was given, NOT TO DO MY WILL, BUT TO DO YOUR WILL, Father.
Therefore, the allotment of time given me belongs to You, Father, and not to me…it is sacred, and has Eternal value and Eternal worth. My allotment of time is precious, it is priceless. I dare not spend it on frivolous things… things that have no eternal value nor eternal worth. Forbid it, Father, that I should ever squander my time in that way…for in whatever way I spend each and every hour of my time…that time is gone forever. It can never be redeemed, never replaced, never replenished. May I never be flippantly unaware of how I am spending each hour of my time, so that I can stand before You face to Face without shame and without embarrassment as I give You an account of how I spent it.
My child…you will know where your heart is by where you spend the allotment of time I have given you, an allotment which I had determined in eternity past. Stand face to face before Me, and give Me an account of how you spent your time during the past week. Are you able to tell Me…without any embarrassment and without any shame? Were there things you spent your time engaged in to satisfy your own self-interests and self life? Whatever and everything you spent your time on…what was the reason why you did so? Tell Me everything you spent your time on, and why you did so. Bare your heart before Me…then you will know whether you are a true disciple of Christ My Son. Do you have the same mind-set, the same heart-set? Your priority in life is to wait upon God…as My Divine Son Jesus Himself did, clearly stating, I am able to do nothing independently, of My Own accord, but only as I am taught by God and as I get His orders. Here I am, I have come…it is written about Me in the scroll. I desire to do Your will, O My God; Your Law is within My heart. I have come down from Heaven, not to do My will but to do the will of Him Who sent Me.
My precious child, have you never considered this? My Divine Son Jesus came into this world as the Sacrificial Lamb of God; He laid aside His Majesty, Glory, and Almighty consuming Power, and came into this world clothed in meekness, lowliness, and humility. My precious child, have you been so slow to understand and to fully embrace this? My Divine Son Jesus set an example for you, that you would follow in His footsteps.
Beloved child…your new life is hidden now with My Divine Son Jesus in Me. So continually set your heart and your soul upon the rich eternal treasures that are above, in the Heavenly realms, where Christ Jesus My Son is seated at My right hand. Continually set your heart, and your soul…your mind with all of its thoughts, your emotions with all of its feelings, your will with all of its inclinations…on the things of Heaven and the spiritual realm, not on the things of Earth and the physical realm.
Brothers and sisters in Christ…
Here is a concise summary overview of God’s purpose and intention in bringing you into existence, as He Himself has clearly set forth in Scripture, expressed clearly and accurately in the Westminster Shorter Catechism: The chief end of Man is to glorify God, and to enjoy Him forever.
- I made you for Myself, in My Own image and in My Own likeness, Divinely crafted with the capabilities and capacity to be joined together with the Triune God in a Sacred Covenant relationship…a living union of oneness…the very crown jewels of My Creation, and that, as a mirror of the Almighty, you would reflect My Glory to the Created Universe.
- I purchased you, by Myself and for Myself, with the precious and priceless Blood of My Divine Son Jesus, that you would declare My praises…the praises of the One Who called you out of darkness into My marvelous light.
- I made you to be a kingdom of priests, a holy nation, consecrated and set apart to the worship of God…consecrated and set apart to worship Me!
Brethren…God’s high calling for His royal children is hereby clearly set forth:
The story of my entire every day life…every thought I think, every word I speak, every thing I do…must be WORSHIP in Your eyes. WORSHIP is not a part of my life; WORSHIP IS my life. My only true worship is a life wholeheartedly embracing: NOT MY WILL in anything; BUT THY WILL BE DONE in everything… the life of a bond-slave, wholly surrendered unto God, wholly given for the blessing and salvation of souls…solely, only, and always surrendered unto God.
My life…my heart, my soul, every fiber of my being…consecrated and set apart to the WORSHIP of God is what glorifies God and fulfills the chief end of Man… which is to glorify God and to enjoy abiding together with Him in the Holy of Holies…in the inaccessible Light of the Glory of Your unclouded Presence, Father…continually and unceasingly even now all the days of my life on this Earth, and then throughout the endless unfolding ages of all eternity.
Brethren…this is the very reason why my God brought me into existence; there is nothing else. Period.
Wherefore brethren, having now boldness to enter into the Holy of Holies by the Blood of Jesus, by the way which He dedicated for us…a new and living way to God through the veil, that is to say, through the veil of His flesh…let us then without further hesitation or delay draw nigh in fullness of faith; here let us continually abide in the fullness of faith. [Heb 10:19-20, 22] Those who abide in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [PS 91:1] Hallelujah!
Are you prepared to go into the Garden that Jesus went to that night of His betrayal, and to walk along the path He was called to walk in demonstration of His love for the Father? Our Lord Jesus asks of me…of each one of us…“Do you love Me with an agape love?” Have you set your heart to walk along the path of obedience and suffering, self-sacrifice and self-denial, death to sin and death to self? It is the path Jesus walked and the way which He Personally dedicated for me…a new and living way to God, through the veil, that is to say, through the veil of the flesh…my sin-enslaved human nature. It is the veil of my flesh that is an impenetrable curtain prohibiting entrance into the Presence of God in the Holy of Holies; it must be rent in two from top to bottom for me to enter in and abide there.
It is not humanly possible to walk that path; only the Holy Spirit can set me free to walk that path, in His Power and in reliance upon His strength. I can’t do it apart from Him. Even so…If only I would just give Him free reign over the living-out of my every day life, He will Personally live out this life of Christ Jesus in me to also walk that same path. And He will Personally work out the death of Jesus in me…death to sin and death to self…conforming me ever more deeply into the likeness of His death, in order that I may thereby attain, more and more, to the power of His Resurrection life out from the dead…the power to walk through each and every day as more than a conqueror and with overwhelming victory. It is the ONLY path that leads up to the Gate that opens into the Heavenly Sanctuary and into the Holy of Holies…into the inaccessible Light of the Glory of my Father’s unclouded Presence. The Gate bears on its header the inscription “THY WILL BE DONE.” No one can walk through that Gate without first checking his/her own will there with the gatekeeper in absolute and unconditional surrender.
JOURNEY OF FAITH
These are the cardinal truths concerning the life of waiting upon God, and how deep down these truths go to the very root of spiritual life. [Andrew Murray, Waiting on God]
- The very Nature and Being of God, as the only Possessor and Dispenser of any life there is in the Universe, implies that He must every moment communicate to every creature the power by which it exists, and therefore also much more the power by which it can do that which is good. That capability for Mankind to do that which is good is solely and only through the Holy Spirit…God’s Eternal Gift given to dwell within us to those who are born-again, never to leave us nor forsake us, to be the source of our strength and the Power of our life.
- The very nature and being of a creature, as owing its existence to God alone, and equally owing to Him each moment the continuation of that existence, implies that its happiness can only be found in absolute, unceasing, and continual child-like dependence upon God.
- The great value and blessing of the gift of the Spirit at Pentecost, as the fruit of Christ’s Redemption, is that it is now possible for God to take possession of His redeemed children and work in them as He did in Adam before the fall.
- In the Spiritual life, our great need is the knowledge of two great lessons:
The one…our entire sinfulness and helplessness…our utter impotence by any effort of our own to do anything towards the maintenance and increase of our inner spiritual life.
The second…the infinite willingness of God’s Love…which is nothing but a desire to communicate Himself and His blessedness to us to meet our every need, and every moment to work in us by His Son and His Holy Spirit what we need.
- Therefore, the very essence of true religion, whether in Heaven or upon Earth, consists in
an unwavering child-like trust in God,
an unreserved child-like dependence upon God,
and an unquestioning child-like obedience to both do and accept the will of God…
because we can give God no other glory than yielding ourselves to His Love, which created us to show forth in us its glory, that it may now perfect its work in us.
Brethren…I have been much impressed by the thought of how, in all our religion, personal and public, we need more of God. I have felt the need for God’s people, in our worship time, to wait on God much more than we do; to make the cultivation of a deeper sense of His Presence, of more direct contact with Him, of entire dependence upon Him, our definite aim and personal goal.
At all our conventions and assemblies, too little time is given to waiting on God. Is He not willing to put things right in His Own Divine way? Has the life of God’s people reached the utmost limit of what God is willing to do for them? Surely not! We need to wait on Him; to put away our experiences, however blessed they have been; our conceptions of truth, however sound and Scriptural we think they seem; our plans, however needful and suitable they appear; and give God time and place to show us what He could do, what He will do, if we would only just give Him free reign to do with us as He pleases.
The great lack of our religion is…we do not know God. The answer to every complaint of feebleness and failure, the message to every congregation or convention seeking instruction on holiness, ought to be simply, “What is the matter? Have you not God?”
If you really believe in God, He will put all right. God is willing and able by His Holy Spirit. Cease from expecting the least good from yourself, or the least help from anything there is in man, and just yield yourself unreservedly to God to work in you. He will most assuredly do all for you. This is the gospel we so little know. Would God that we might get some right conception of what the influence would be on a life spent…not in thought, or imagination, or effort…but in the Power of the Holy Spirit, wholly waiting upon God. He can do new things, unheard of things, hidden things. Let us enlarge our hearts and not limit Him.
When Thou didst terrible things which we looked not for, Thou camest down, the mountains flowed down at Thy Presence. For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside Thee, what He hath prepared for him that waiteth for Him. [Isa 64:3-4]
My beloved child…this is indeed the privilege of all My children: “All who are indeed My children are continually led by My indwelling Holy Spirit!” So I counsel you, walk in My Spirit. Watch for Him and wait before Him; look off unto Him and listen for His voice. He will place you where you are to be; He will lead you where you are to go. He will show you what you are to do to participate together with Me in My work, give you the thoughts you are to think and to present, the words you are to speak or write.
The very essence of a blessed life of deep and intimate personal relationship with God…an abiding life of faith in God…can be summed up in this one, all-encompassing, principle:
WAITING UPON GOD, with an unwavering child-like trust and an unreserved child-like dependence, with a joyful expectation and an excited anticipation…
FOR GOD TO REVEAL TO ME WHO HE IS and the rich eternal treasures of the Heavenly realms ever more deeply and intimately, and His plans, His purposes, His will for me…
SO I MAY THEN RESPOND, with an unquestioning child-like obedience, to every leading and prompting of the Holy Spirit, cooperating with the Power of His enabling grace Who works in me both to will and to do.
Continually and unceasingly, day and night, my heart needs to breathe in that breath of life that comes from the Holy Spirit and sustains my spiritual life…just the same as my lungs need, continually and unceasingly, to breathe in that breath of life that comes from the outside air and sustains my physical life. This is the blessed life of deep and intimate personal relationship with God.
Abba Father…since I have been raised with Christ Jesus Your Son into newness of life, I continually set my heart and my soul upon the rich eternal treasures that are above, in the Heavenly realms, where Your Divine Son Jesus is seated at Your right hand. I continually set my heart, and my soul… my mind with all of its thoughts, my emotions with all of its feelings, my will with all of its inclinations…on the things of Heaven and the spiritual realm, not on the things of Earth and the physical realm. For I died in union with Christ Your Son, and have been raised up together with Him into newness of life; my new life is hidden now with Christ Jesus in You, Father. When Christ, Who is my life, appears once again upon this Earth…this time in all of His Divine Majesty and Glory and Power…then I also shall appear together with Him in glory. [Col 3:1-4] Hallelujah!
Confident assurance that it is not in vain:
In the confident assurance in God which faith gives, I am ever to remember one thing above all…to wait upon God. My chief need in waiting upon God, one of the deepest secrets of its blessedness and blessing, is a quiet, confident persuasion that it is not in vain; courage to believe that God will hear and help. I am waiting upon a God Who never could disappoint His people! In the utter insufficiency of all human strength, “Be strong and let thine heart take courage.” I am to let NOTHING in Heaven or Earth or Hell…let NOTHING keep me from waiting on my God in full assurance that it cannot be in vain! [Andrew Murray]
My waiting…His revealing…my cooperating and responding:
Waiting upon God is the single most important habit of my spiritual life, and the essence of true religion; it is itself the highest privilege of the creature and the highest blessedness of His redeemed child. As I wait upon God, and cooperate with His grace, and respond to His Holy Spirit, He Personally works in me both to will and to do by the Power of His Holy Spirit. My soul, wait thou only upon God! So he said to me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ says the Lord Almighty.” [ Zech 4:6]
My waiting…His revealing…my cooperating and responding:
Waiting upon God is the essence of a deep and intimate personal relationship with God in Spirit and in Truth. The personal experience of God as He reveals Himself, His plans, His purposes, His will, is what deepens my knowledge of God, and separates from mere knowledge about God. There is an eternal separation between personally knowing God, and knowledge about God. My soul, wait thou only upon God! Formerly, I had heard of You only by the hearing of the ear, but now my spiritual eyes see You! [Job 42:5]
My waiting…His revealing…my cooperating and responding:
I am to live every moment of my everyday life, whether involved in things that are sacred or things that are secular,
WAITING UPON GOD with an unwavering child-like trust and an unreserved child-like dependence, with a joyful expectation and an excited anticipation…
FOR HIM TO REVEAL to me a deeper revelation of Who He is and the rich eternal treasures of the Heavenly realms, and His plans, His purposes, His will, for me…
SO I MAY THEN RESPOND, with an unquestioning child-like obedience, to every leading and prompting of the Holy Spirit, cooperating with the Power of His enabling grace Who works in me both to will and to do.
I am never to initiate, never to act according to my own wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I am only to cooperate and respond, according to the leading and guiding and counsel of the Holy Spirit. This is the blessed life of a deep and intimate personal relationship with my Father. My soul, wait thou only upon God!
I know, O Lord, that a man’s life is not his own; it is not for man to direct his steps. [Jer 10:23]
The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but he who listens to counsel is wise. There is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. [Prov 12:15; 14:12]
My waiting…His revealing…my cooperating and responding:
Think what new meaning and promise this gives to my life of waiting upon God…that Jesus gave His disciples this command: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift My Father promised, which you have heard Me speak about.” [Acts 1:4] Just as the disciples tarried at the footstool of the Throne waiting upon the Spirit of God, it teaches me ever also to do likewise. It reminds me that I, too, can only be strong in the life of faith, or the work of love, as I am in direct communication with the Father and Christ Jesus, through the life of the Spirit Who dwells in me. It is the Spirit of God Who Personally lives out the life of Jesus in me…a life of obedience and suffering, self-sacrifice and self-denial…as I give Him free reign to do so. And it is the same Holy Spirit Who Personally works out the death of Jesus in me, conforming me ever more deeply into the likeness of His death…death to sin and death to self…in order that I may thereby attain, more and more, to the Power of His resurrection life out from the dead. It assures me that the Omnipotent God, through the Glorified Christ and the Power of the Holy Spirit working in me both to will and to do, will bring to pass things unexpected, things impossible…all to the Glory of God!
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from Him. From of old no one has heard or perceived by the ear, no eye has seen a God besides You, Who works for those who wait for Him. [Ps 62:5; Isa 64:4]
You will receive Power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you; then, you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the Earth. [Acts 1:7-8]
My waiting…His revealing…my cooperating and responding:
“Wait only upon God;” my soul, be still, and let thy God unfold His perfect will.
Thou fain would’st follow Him throughout this year, thou fain with listening heart His voice would’st hear, thou fain would’st be a passive instrument possessed by God, and ever Spirit-sent upon His service sweet…then be thou still, for only thus can He in thee fulfill His heart’s desire.
Oh, hinder not His hand from fashioning the vessel He hath planned. “Be silent unto God,” and thou shalt know the quiet, holy calm He doth bestow on those who wait on Him.
So shalt thou bear His Presence, and His life and light e’en where the night is darkest, and thine Earthly days shall show His love, and sound His glorious praise. And He will work with hand unfettered, free, His high and holy purposes through thee.
First on thee must that hand of Power be turned, till in His love’s strong fire thy dross is burned, and thou come forth a vessel for thy Lord, so frail and empty, yet, since He hath poured into thine emptiness His life, His love, henceforth through thee the Power of God shall move and He will work for thee. Stand still and see the victories thy God will gain for thee; so silent, yet so irresistible, thy God shall do the thing impossible.
Oh, question not henceforth what thou canst do; thou canst do naught. But He will carry through the work where human energy had failed, where all thy best endeavors had availed thee nothing.
Then, my soul, wait and be still; thy God shall work for thee His perfect will. If thou wilt take no less, His best shall be thy portion now and through eternity. [Freda Hanbury; 1882]
FOUNDATIONAL PRINCIPLES OF WAITING UPON GOD
I have been writing about how absolutely necessary it is in our spiritual life to wait upon God, how it is the single most important habit of my spiritual life, and the only way I am enabled to live my everyday life in the Power of the Holy Spirit. Following is an outline of the guiding principles on just how a soul actually goes about waiting upon God. I am going to present these principles one at a time during this forthcoming week. I would suggest you diligently review these principles, and wholeheartedly embrace these principles and make them your own.
Foundational principles of waiting upon God:
A] My waiting upon God:
B] God revealing
C] My cooperating and responding
Wait upon God in quietness. In my life of intimate relationship with God, I must become quiet and still before God, separated from all activities, so that God, as God, can overshadow me with Himself. In stillness of body, emptiness of soul, and silence of my natural human spirit…I need to prepare myself to enter into the Presence of God with no other object or purpose but simply to wait upon Him, to worship Him for Who He is, and to adore Him in His awesome Majesty and Glory. Abba Father, I come to our trysting place to meet with You every day, just to be alone together with You and to enjoy spending time alone together with You…just to love You and worship You, to commune with You and wait upon You. This is my life; I have no other desire.
- I need to bring stillness to my body, separated from all activities… separated from all family and friends, all responsibilities and projects, all the cares, concerns and routines engaging my life, all involvement with the things of the world, all of self and its energy of both mind and body.
- I need to empty my soul of the entirety of the powers of the flesh that reside therein…all the thoughts of my mind, all the feelings of my emotions, all the inclinations of my will.
- I need to silence my natural human spirit with all of its leadings and promptings…all of its affections, attractions, desires and purposes…with all of its controlling desires to determine and direct the selection of my everyday activities, as well as the overriding goals for the course of my life.
- I need to embrace the Word of the Lord, “Be still, and know that I am God.” [Ps 46:10] The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever. [Isa 32:17]
Wait upon God with my heart. Having laid aside the powers of my flesh residing within my body, my soul, my natural human spirit…I need now open my heart before God.
- My soul is not capable of having any personal contact with God. It is in my heart God has given His Holy Spirit, to be there to me the Presence and the Power of God working in me. Only in my heart, wherein God has given His Holy Spirit, am I capable of having personal contact with God…to commune with Him, and experience Him, and come to personally know Him. I need only present my heart before Him, as that wonderful part of my natural human spirit wherein God has placed His Holy Spirit, where God reveals Himself to me through His Indwelling Spirit. In all my spiritual life, it is my heart that must trust and love and worship and obey. My soul…wherein resides my mind with its thoughts, my emotions with its feelings, my will with its inclinations…is utterly impotent in creating or maintaining spiritual life within me; my heart must wait in faith and trust upon God for Him to work it in me. [Andrew Murray]
- What does it mean, “to open my heart before God?” It means to bow my heart before Him in holy silence…yearning for every indication of His Divine Presence, listening for every revelation of His Divine Will, looking for and expecting the fulfillment of every Divine Promise, longing to see His Face and to hear His voice. It is an attitude within my heart wherein…“My heart yearns to linger in Your Presence, Lord, just sitting at Your feet; as the deer pants for water-brooks, so my soul thirsts for You, O Lord; Whom have I in Heaven but You, Lord, and Earth has nothing I desire besides You.”
- The much needed lesson for all who desire to learn truly and fully what waiting on God is: It is with my heart I must wait upon God. “As a man’s heart is, so he is before God.“ All of my waiting depends upon the state of my heart. I can advance no further or deeper into the Holy place of God’s Presence to wait on Him there, than my heart is prepared for it by the Holy Spirit. Remember always the eternal difference between knowing with my mind and embracing with my heart: I need only give my whole heart, with its secret workings, into God’s hands continually; in its hidden depths God will work. He wants my heart, and takes it, and as God dwells in it. [Andrew Murray]
- Remember the Lord’s admonition: “These people come near to Me with their mouth and honor Me with their lips, but their hearts are far from Me.” [Isa 29:13-14] Therefore, embrace the Word of the Lord, “Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.” [Matt 6:21]
Wait upon God in Faith. Having opened my heart before God…I need now wait before God with a child-like trust in Him, and a child-like dependence upon Him.
- Child-like trust is an attitude of my heart wherein I willingly entrust unto God all that I am, all that I have, all that I ever hope to be. My heart embraces the truth that nothing can touch my life apart from what God Personally causes or specifically allows to happen…and that He makes all things work together for my good. And, I willingly give God complete control over my life, to determine and direct the selection of my everyday activities, as well as the overriding goals for the course of my life. This was the attitude in Christ Jesus, Who said, “I only do what My Father shows Me to do; I only speak the words My Father gives Me to speak.”
- The Lord is my light and my salvation…whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life…of whom shall I be afraid? Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me. Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever! Precious Lord…I know in Whom I have believed, and I am persuaded that You are more than able to keep and to guard that which I have entrusted unto You until that Day! [Ps 27:1; 23:4-6; 2 Tim 1:12b]
And so Christ’s steadfast love for me…so amazing, so Divine… constrains me…it constrains me to freely surrender unto You my soul, my life, my all…it beckons my soul, my life, my all…because I am convinced that You died on behalf of every soul who was ever brought into existence, and therefore every soul was included in, and participated together with You in, Your sacrificial death on behalf of Mankind. And since You died on behalf of every soul, I who now live joined together with You as Your eternal bride…the bride of Christ, sealed with my solemn marriage vows to You in our Sacred Covenant relationship…can no longer live for myself…but wholly surrendered unto You Who died for me…on my behalf and in my place…and Who was raised again to life for my sake, that I may now share together with You Your resurrection life out from the dead. [2 Cor 5:14-15]
- I will never know the quality of my trust until I am in the fire, beset by a fiery trial testing my faith. It’s easy to say that I trust the Lord when all is well…but when I’m in the fire, do I trust Him then? It is there where I learn, or fail, to embrace the words, “Lord, I don’t understand…but I trust. I know that You are the Sovereign All-Ruler over all Creation, and that You Personally cause, or specifically, consciously, and deliberately allow all things…all for Your Own good purposes. All that You do is necessarily the very best, very kindest, most loving thing that can possibly be for me. And though I don’t understand, even so, I trust You…that You do indeed make all things work together for my good. I will trust, and not be afraid. I will be strong and of a good courage; I will not be afraid, neither will I be dismayed. For the Lord my God is with me whithersoever I goest.” [Jos 1:9]
- Child-like dependence is an attitude of my heart wherein I look with a confident expectation to the Holy Spirit to BE ALL in me, and to DO ALL in me. I have ceased trying to conduct my everyday activities in the powers of my flesh…in reliance upon my human capabilities and capacities, by my own efforts and my own strength, according to my own wisdom, knowledge and understanding. I look to the Holy Spirit to lead, guide, and direct my use of the powers of the flesh, but put no trust in their conclusions apart from the confirmation of the Spirit. This attitude embraces the words of the Lord, “Apart from Me, you can do nothing that is good or pleasing or acceptable to God.” [John 15:5]
- I will never know the quality of my dependence until I refuse to move ahead on a course of action unless my ears hear Your voice behind me, saying, “This is the way; walk ye in it.“ In the confident assurance in God which faith gives, I am ever to remember one thing above all…to wait upon God. My chief need in waiting upon God, one of the deepest secrets of its blessedness and blessing, is a quiet, confident persuasion that it is not in vain; courage to believe that God will hear and help. I am waiting upon a God Who never could disappoint His people! In the utter insufficiency of all human strength, “Be strong and let thine heart take courage.” I am to let NOTHING in Heaven or Earth or Hell… let NOTHING keep me from waiting on my God in full assurance that it cannot be in vain! [Andrew Murray]
- Wherefore, brethren, having now boldness to enter into the Holy of Holies by the Blood of Jesus, by the way which He dedicated for me…a new and living way to God through the veil, that is to say, through the veil of His flesh…I will then without further hesitation or delay draw nigh in fullness of faith; here will I continually abide in the fullness of faith. [Heb 10:19-20, 22]
BLESSINGS OF FAITH
Everyone who overcomes by means of their faith…
- I will give the right to eat the fruit from the tree of life that grows in the Garden paradise of God.
- will in no way be harmed by the second death. Therefore, remain faithful, even to the point of death, and I will reward you with the crown of life.
- I will give to eat some of the hidden manna of Heaven. I will also give you a white stone with a new name engraved on it, known only to the one who receives it.
- those who remain obedient to My will to the very end, I will give authority and power over the nations. Your authority and power over them shall be like that which I Myself have received from My Father.
- will walk in fellowship with Me, arrayed in garments dazzling and white. I will never blot out your name from the Book of Life, but will acknowledge you as Mine, and openly confess your name in the Presence of My Father and His angels.
- I will make a pillar in the Sanctuary of My God. Never again will you leave it. I will write on you the name of My God and you will be a citizen in the city of My God…the new Jerusalem…which will come down out of Heaven from My God; I will also write on you My Own new name.
- I will give the privilege to sit beside Me on My Throne, just as I Myself overcame and am now seated beside My Father on His Throne.
My soul, wait thou only upon God!
LONGING FOR GOD
- Is your soul longing to experience real joy…real peace…real comfort
- Does your soul thirst for the felt-sense of the Presence of God?
- Do you long for this deeper, more intimate personal relationship with the Lord… and His promise to pour all of His Blessedness and Goodness into you, to have deep and intimate fellowship with you, to become ever more one with you?
- Well then, if anyone thirsts, let him come to Me! Let him drink who believes in Me…ever coming, ever drinking, continually satisfied! The Water I give will become a fountain within you, welling up, flooding your soul with torrents of Living Water…ever flowing, continually overflowing! No one who comes to Me will ever be hungry! No one who believes and trusts in Me shall ever again thirst! Your soul shall forever be satisfied, as with the richest of foods! You will feast on the abundance of My House, and I will give you drink from My River of Delights! Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the Waters; and you who have no money…come, buy, and eat! The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come!” Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life!
- Following is a prayer entitled Longing For God.You will be greatly blessed in embracing this as your own prayer!
O Lord, You are my God…I yearn for You with all my heart! Even as the deer, in the heat of summer, pants for water-brooks, so my soul thirsts for You! My soul thirsts for You, my body longs for You…as for streams of water in a dry sun-scorched land where there is no water! My soul thirsts for You, Lord…for the One True Living God! Blessed Jesus…I have come into Your Presence to behold Your Face, the Face of my God. Abba Father…I’ve come into Your Presence to commune with You face to Face, as a man speaks with his friend. Blessed Holy Spirit, sweep over my soul and carry me off into the Heavenly realms…where Your Divine Son Jesus is seated at Your right hand, Father…high and exalted. O my Beloved…in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the cliff, let me see Your face, Lord, let me hear Your voice; for Your voice is sweet, and Your face is altogether lovely! All Your robes are fragrant with myrrh and aloes and cassia; pleasing is the fragrance of Your perfumes! Your Name, O Lord, is like…perfume poured out!
O my Beloved, I am Yours, and You are mine! I have sought Your Face with all my heart, Lord; be gracious to me according to Your promise! Father…show me Your Glory! Stretch out Your hand to heal, to restore, to deliver, to save, to perform miraculous signs and wonders through the Name of Your Divine Son Jesus! Bring Glory to Your Name, and bring Your blessings and Your salvation before the souls of Men! In the presence of the congregation, I will proclaim Your Great Name and Your Mighty Power according to all that my eyes shall see! Surely, I will enter Your gates with thanksgiving, I will come into Your courts with praise! I love the house where You live, O Lord…the place where Your Glory dwells. How lovely is Your dwelling place, Lord God Almighty! My soul yearns… even pines away and is homesick…for Your courts. My heart and my flesh cry out and sing for joy to You, the One True Living God! I find my home and my resting place in the shadow of the Almighty, sheltered in the arms of my God. Whom have I in Heaven but You, Father? And Earth has nothing I desire besides You.
I have gazed attentively upon You in the sanctuary and I have beheld Your Power and Your Glory. Formerly, my ears had only heard of You; but now my eyes have seen You and have seen Your Glory. Because Your steadfast Love for me is better than life, my lips continually proclaim Your Glory! My lips shout for joy as I sing praises to You…I, whom You have redeemed! You turned my wailing to dancing! You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy…that my heart may sing to You and not be silent! It is only the dead who who do not praise You, O Lord…neither the physically dead nor the spiritually dead…not by any who go down into the land of silence. O Lord my God, I will give You thanks forever and ever, throughout the eternal ages! I will praise You as long as I have life, and in honor to Your Name, I lift my hands and worship You! Every day I will bless You and adore You, Precious Lord; yes, I will praise Your wonderful Name forever and ever! O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare Your praises; with singing lips my mouth overflows with Your praises! I will open my mouth and offer up unto You a sacrifice of praise, the fruit of my lips, worshiping You for Who You are…the One True Living God; praising You for all You have done for the souls of Men down through the ages; gratefully acknowledging, with a heart of thanksgiving, all You have Personally done for me. My soul shall forever be satisfied, as with the richest of foods! I feast on the abundance of Your house, Lord; You give me drink from Your River of delights!
Day after day You pour out Your steadfast Love upon me; night after night Your song is ever with me…a prayer to the God of my life. You are my strength and my song of unceasing praise; You are indeed my salvation! On my bed I remember You, Father; my thoughts linger with You through the watches of the night. My soul yearns for You in the night, my soul thirsts for You through the watches of the night; in the morning my spirit longs for You.
I spread out my hands to You, Father; my soul thirsts for You…like a parched land for just only a few drops of water! My soul waits before You, with a joyful expectation, an excited anticipation…more than watchmen wait for the morning, more than watchmen who wait for the morning! Because You are my help, I sing in the shadow of Your wings! You cover me with Your feathers, and under Your wings I find refuge; Your faithfulness, O Lord, is my Shield and my Protector! My flesh and my heart may fail…often do…but You are the strength of my heart and my portion forever! My soul clings to You; Your right hand upholds me.
Let the morning bring me word of Your unfailing Love, for You are my Refuge and my Fortress…my God, in whom I trust! For have You not promised? I will never, never, leave you; I will never, ever, forsake you! Assuredly not! O Lord, You are my Help; of whom shall I be afraid? What can man do to me? Who, or what, shall ever be able to separate me from Your Love, precious Lord? Shall trouble or hardship, distress or persecution…famine, nakedness, danger or sword? No…in all these things I am more than a conqueror through You, Lord…the One Who loves me! For I am persuaded, beyond the shadow of any doubt, that neither death, nor life; nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers; nor things present, nor things to come; nor height, nor depth, nor anything else in all Creation, shall ever be able to separate me from the Love of God my Father, which flows unceasingly through You, Precious Lord…my Redeemer and my King!
Following is a link to a prayer entitled Longing For God:
Brothers and sisters in Christ…
Just as God raised up a remnant of just 1% of all the men Gideon had marshaled to fight against the Midianites, even so there is a holy remnant whom God is raising up for Himself in these Last Days…a Godly remnant of the 1% of His children who will not bow down, who will not shrink back, who will not compromise, who will remain steadfast and immovable in their commitment to follow the Lamb whithersoever He goes.
God’s holy remnant is called to a life of self-sacrifice and self-denial. You cannot become My holy remnant without being willing to sacrifice your desire for anything and everything you own. Obedience is what characterizes the life of My child…obedience continually and unceasingly day and night. You are called to a life of obedience. Obedience is better than sacrifice; rebellion is as sinful as witchcraft, and stubbornness as evil as worshiping idols. [1 Sam 15:22,23]
God is calling you, and desires to anoint you, to be part of His holy remnant. Whether you are a pastor, a Christian leader, or a member of the congregation…this is what the Lord says: To the pastors I have placed in charge of My churches concerning your congregation and each individual member, write: This is the last call. I have wooed you so many times. This time, I say to you, in great love…there is a cost to an anointing; this is not a light, frivolous matter. The anointing is not cheap. If you say in your heart, “We should go up and take possession of the land, for we can certainly do it,” if you pay the cost of the anointing, I’ll open doors for you, I’ll speak through you, and I’ll use you again like you have never conceived. The church and any members of the congregation embracing My call will move in the Power of My Holy Spirit, and bring great Glory to God! The time of being pumped up is over. I am tired of your solemn assembly’s, I’m tired of your sacrifices…they’re not from the heart. Don’t miss what God is about to do. The time has come; I need you, and I love you…but if you ignore this trumpet call…if you say in your heart, “We will not listen,” I am going to remove your anointing. You’re not going to have anything to say to anybody; you’re going to be dry. You are going into the desert…I will love you there, and I will keep you in My care, but you can’t go with Me, and I won’t go with you.
Beloved child of God…let My Holy Spirit open your heart, and say from the depths of your being, “God, once again, use Your church; use Your child. Now…not another time…tonight, let something in my heart respond to Your call.” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vmE2nbVctE [Note: this video opens in the middle of a worship song, which continues to the 2:15 minute mark before Pastor Wilkerson is introduced as the speaker]
Friends, brothers and sisters…
There is one absolutely necessary preparation for every living soul on the face of this Earth, for the soon coming and imminent return of Jesus Christ…the one preparation that will irrevocably determine in which neighborhood you will spend all eternity, whether in Heaven or in Hell. You must be a born-again child of God. I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot be in God’s Kingdom. I tell you the truth, no one can ever enter the Kingdom of God unless you are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying you must be born again. [Jesus…John 3:3-7]
The truth is that there are just 5 foundational principles underlying human existence…5 principles determined and ordained by God that are the framework for human existence.
God’s framework in creating Mankind:
- ETERNAL REASON for my existence: Love.
- ETERNAL PROVISION for my existence:
Gift of My Son
Gift of My Holy Spirit
- ETERNAL PURPOSE for my existence: Relationship.
- ETERNAL PLAN for my existence: I know the plans I have for you.
- ETERNAL PROMISE for my existence: A promised rest for My children.
The Gift of My Son makes it possible for you to appropriate My Eternal Purpose for creating you and bringing you into existence…Relationship… through becoming His bride, the bride of Christ.
The Gift of My Holy Spirit makes it possible for you to embrace and be engaged in My Eternal Plans specifically and personally ordained for you in bringing you into existence…I know the plans I have for you.
Entrance into the Eternal Blessings I have for Mankind…a promised rest for My children…BEGINS with your solemn vow before me to become the bride of Christ My Son in a divine spiritual marriage.
If you have never been born again,
or you are not sure whether you have been born again,
or you have been living your life as a lukewarm Christian and would now like to recommit your life and enter into a deep and intimate relationship with Christ Jesus in preparation for the soon coming marriage supper of the Lamb…
then I counsel you to get alone with God, read the solemn marriage vows presented below you must make to become the bride of Christ and thereby be born-again, and with sincerity of heart from within the depths of your being, acknowledge before God, “I DO.”
SPIRITUAL BRIDE OF CHRIST
- Do you believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Divine Son in the Triune God, the Lamb of God Who came into this world to become the One only, all-sufficient, atoning sacrifice through His death on a cross and subsequent resurrection, thereby securing forgiveness for your sins and restoring your relationship with God that had been severed by sin?
- Do you now solemnly vow before God to give yourself to be the bride of Christ, receiving Jesus the Christ into your life in a spiritual marriage, promising to honor and obey Him as both Lord over your life and Savior of your soul?
- To be joined inseparably together with Him in a Sacred Covenant relationship…an Eternal living union of oneness through the new life to be conceived in you by the Holy Spirit…
- To have and to hold Him, above all others and above all else this world has to offer, as the choicest, most precious treasure of your heart…
- To love and to cherish Him, above all others and above all else this world has to offer, reserving for Him alone your sweetest, most tender affections…
- For better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, all the days of your life, until death of this body brings you to be together with Him in Heaven for all eternity?
Now this is eternal life: knowing You, Father, the One True Living God, and knowing Jesus Christ Your Son, the Messiah Whom You have sent.
God Himself has given this testimony concerning His Son: I have granted you eternal life, and this life is given through union with My Divine Son Jesus. Whoever is joined together with My Son in a living union of oneness
possesses that life;
whoever is NOT joined together with My Son in a living union of oneness
does NOT possess that life.
I have written this to you so that you who place your trust in Christ My Son will know, beyond the shadow of any doubt, that you do now indeed have eternal life.
BLOOD OF CHRIST
I stand in awe of the Sacrificial Lamb of God…You laid aside Your Divine Majesty, Glory, and Almighty consuming Power, and came into this world clothed in meekness, lowliness, and humility. You loved me with an everlasting love and You voluntarily lay down Your life for me, even unto death. No one took Your life, Lord; You were free to lay it down, and free to take it up again. You stretched out Your arms on a cross on my behalf, and declared, “IT IS FINISHED”…for all time, and for all Eternity…available to any soul who would freely and wholeheartedly choose to appropriate as their own the rich eternal blessings of the finished work of Christ on that cross at Calvary, through their solemn marriage vows to become Your eternal bride, Blessed Jesus…the bride of Christ.
- IT IS FINISHED…The Eternal Power and Eternal Worth of the Blood of Christ has forever freed me from my sins, and has guaranteed and secured my Judicial Status of Eternal Righteousness before God as an accomplished and finished fact.
- IT IS FINISHED…The Eternal Power and Eternal Worth of the Blood of Christ has guaranteed and secured my Eternal Union with You, Lord…now joined inseparably together with You in an Eternal living union of oneness as the bride of Christ in a divine spiritual marriage…flesh of Your flesh and bone of Your bones.
- IT IS FINISHED…The Eternal Power and Eternal Worth of the Blood of Christ has guaranteed and secured that the Eternal Purpose for which God created me…to be joined together with the Triune God in a Sacred Covenant relationship…stands eternally fulfilled.
- IT IS FINISHED…The Eternal Power and Eternal Worth of the Blood of Christ has guaranteed and secured my Eternal Access into the Holy Of Holies, and into the inaccessible Light of the Glory of Your unclouded Presence, Father…as my birth-right.
- IT IS FINISHED…The Eternal Holy Spirit was indeed given as God’s Eternal Gift to dwell in me, never to leave me, never to forsake me…to be the Power in me Who continually guarantees and secures my capability to live my everyday life faithful to my solemn marriage vows as the bride of Christ in our Sacred Covenant relationship.
- IT IS FINISHED…The Eternal Power of the indwelling Holy Spirit is now made continually available to me, Whose Power in me continually guarantees and secures my capability to live my everyday life faithfully within the Holy Of Holies, in the inaccessible Light of the Glory of Your unclouded Presence, Father, in our Sacred Covenant relationship.
Following are several portions of Scripture dealing with the Mark of the Beast:
- Revelation 13:16-20
He [the False Prophet] was given power to give breath to the image of the first Beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead as a visible badge to show their allegiance to their infernal lord, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark.The mark of the Beast consisted of the two Greek characters that stand for the name of Christ, with a third, the figure of a crooked serpent, put between them (CHXS)…the very name of God’s Messiah transformed into a devil sacrament, which is the name of the Beast or the number of his name!
This calls for wisdom, so as to detect and discern the moral degradation and anti-Christian principles characterizing the spirit of the Anti-christ which lay people open to his power, and the subtle atheism and unfaith by which people are betrayed into his hands, already working so powerfully in so many deceptive forms about us. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the Beast, for it is man’s number denoting evil in its greatest intensity and most disastrous manifestations. His number is 666.
Thus we have the full embodiment of all evil now revealed and operative on the Earth, manifested in an infernal trinity, the mimicry of eternal realities.
First, is the unseen and hidden father, the Dragon, that old serpent, the Devil.
The next is the seven-headed and ten-horned Beast from the sea, “the Son of Perdition,” begotten of the Devil, his Earthly manifestation, who dies, and revives again, and reappears on Earth after having been in the invisible world, as Christ, and is awarded the power and throne of his father the Devil.
And to this comes a third, the two-horned Beast from the Earth, who proceeds from the Dragon father and Dragon son, for his speech is the Dragon’s speech, and “he exercises all the authority of the first Beast in his presence,” carrying into living effect the Satanic will of both the father and the son.
Thus, we perceive three distinct personalities…the Devil, the Anti-christ, and “The False Prophet;” and these three are one…one vital essence, one economy, and one administration. The Dragon sets up as the anti-God; the ten-horned Beast, his son, is the anti-Christ; and the two-horned Beast, proceeding from and operating in the interest of both, is the anti-Holy Spirit. And these three together are Hell’s trinity in unity, the Devil’s unity in trinity!
- Revelation 14:9-12
A third angel followed them…preaching and crying a most intense and solemn warning with all the power and eloquence of angels…and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the Beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of His wrath!He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb! And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever! There is no rest day or night for those who worship the Beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name!”This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God’s commandments and remain faithful to Jesus, refusing to worship the Beast or to accept his mark upon themselves.
- Revelation 14:17-20
Another Angel came out of the Temple, the Temple in Heaven, this being the Angel of Yahweh Himself, and in His capacity as the Angel of the Temple…the Great High Priest…He too had a sharp sickle. Still another angel, who had charge of the altar-fire…that fire of Divine justice which ever burns against sin and sinners…came forth from the altar of Yahweh’s temple on the Earth, and he alsocalled in a loud voice to Him who had the sharp sickle, likewise crying out for vengeance against the Anti-christ as did the first angel from the temple,“Take Your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the Earth’s vine, because its grapes of wickedness are ripe to the full for judgment.” The Angel swung His sickle on the Earth, gathered the vine of the Earth rooted in the Anti-christ that stands in opposition to the vine of Christ, laden with its grapes that are the children of wickedness, and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. They were trampled in the winepress outside the now consecrated and Holy City Jerusalem, in the Valley of Megiddo… Armageddon. The kings of the Earth and of the whole world, and their armies, are utterly consumed…and a river of human blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia (160 miles)! Thus was brought to a conclusion the great and terrible Day of the Lord, in which God fulfilled His intention to consume all opposition and to take vengeance upon the enemies and usurpers who occupy the Earth…a more detailed account of which is now to follow.
The Bible warns there will be the Anti-christ…a man who proclaims to be God…who will unite the world in a one world government, with a one world financial system, and establish a one world religion.
While we cannot predict “the day or the hour,” when you put all these components together, it’s starting to look even now a lot like the beginnings of the End Times.
He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead as a visible badge to show their allegiance to their infernal lord, so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the Beast or the number of his name! [Revelation 13:16-17]
- The vaccine mandate with its “VACCINE PASSPORT/DIGITAL IDS,” without which you won’t be able to buy or sell…your kids won’t be able to attend school, you will not be allowed to go to work, or go into any store or facility open to the public, or travel anywhere, or attend any sporting events or live entertainment, or to enter movie theaters, or do anything…is the forerunner of, and preparation for, the mark of the Beast.
- The GLOBAL RESET with its one world government and one world financial system…now being ushered in through the on-going destruction of the Constitutional Republic of America which stood in the way of the principles and dictates of the Anti-christ…is the preparation of the way for the coming rule and reign of the Anti-christ.
How true is the ancient saying, Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat!“Those whom God is determined to destroy, he first infatuates.” Webster’s dictionary definition of infatuates is as follows: To weaken the intellectual powers of; to affect with folly; to make a fool of. God purposefully strikes a person’s mind with idiocy, so that they have the mental acuity of less than a three year old in all their counsels and measures.
End Times Of Biblical Prophesy
Following is a powerful message from the pulpit…5th part of a new weekly 10 sermon series by Dr. David Jeremiah…proving that we are currently living in the End Times prophesied in Scripture. I will be posting all the messages in this series as they are presented. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND watching these video presentations.
Sunday 10/17: The Falling Away…A Theological Prophesy: Dr. David Jeremiah.
Destruction of America: Preparation Of The Way For The Anti-christ
There were 5 chilling prophetic dreams posted by Pastor Dana Cornerstone that portrayed the utter destruction of America. I have been writing about this nearly every day for 18 months already, and so they are not really prophesy, they are a confirmation of the Holy Spirit of what is already taking place!
I am going to post one dream each day for the next 5 days. I urge you to watch them and consider them in light of how events are unfolding even at this very hour.
- Lincoln Dream: Abraham Lincoln was hanged by Uncle Sam, who was forced to do so by the ruling government powers. Then Uncle Sam died as well…of a broken heart.
In the dream, God had this to say:
To Lincoln: They didn’t have any idea what they were doing, and now the Nation needs to brace itself for what they deserve. This is a symbolic representation…an allegory…of what has taken place with the death of America, God’s imminent judgment of wrath He is about to pour out upon this Nation, and warning to His people to “anchor your soul.”
To Uncle Sam: Rest in peace, Uncle Sam. Sorry you had to see the ship go down.
To the Nation: Brace yourself for fire and ice, and don’t forget to anchor your soul. https://youtu.be/_GB2dEHrHlo/
Brothers and sisters in Christ…
I love my Country; I grew up here, and worked here, and enjoyed the freedoms we were given here. Even so…this Country is no longer the Country I grew up in. It has become something else…something totally different, something strange and foreign to me. We are a Nation no longer under the rule and Authority of God, and as a result so horribly transformed from what our Founding Fathers envisioned and birthed. Once a great and respected Christian Nation, God has made us the laughingstock of the world. This is what the Sovereign Lord said to Moses concerning the Israelites, and our Nation’s founding fathers warned it would apply to America as well: If you disobey the Lord your God and do not faithfully keep all His commands and laws that I am giving you today, all these curses will come upon you and overtake you in accordance with God’s solemn resolve to punish you as you deserve for disobeying Him.
Cursed shall you be in the city and
cursed shall you be in the field.
Cursed shall you be when you come in and
cursed shall you be when you go out.
The Lord will send upon you curses…calamitous events such as fires, floods, earthquakes, or pestilence that happen suddenly with a huge loss of life.
He will bring confusion and rebuke in everything you put your hand to, until you are destroyed and come to sudden ruin because of the evil you have done in forsaking Him. [Deut 15-16, 19-20]
Presented below is what it looks like…utter chaos…when God has determined by His Own Divine Decree to destroy a Nation, as He has America. Here is what a Fascist Totalitarian Dictatorship looks like as it continues to unilaterally shut down, trample over, and shred our every constitutional right that stands in its way.
Make no mistake about it…God Himself has Personally judged our Nation with utter destruction, by His Own Divine Decree. Man did not do this; God didn’t just allow this to happen, He determined it to happen. Just as He did not allow Sodom and Gomorrah to be destroyed, or allow the world to be destroyed by a Great Flood…He Personally caused it.
We are plunging into a deep and very dark abyss in American history, at warp speed! A new Democrat reign of terror is upon us, utterly obliterating our Constitutional Republic, free speech, free press, political playing field, and our personal liberty! We need to be fully aware of what is taking place in our Nation in order to know how to be prepared as ministers of the Lord during these End Times.
Destruction of America
- Brethren…you need to watch this Pastor Dana prophetic dream concerning ominous events that will take place during December, and January. We see all of these things being foreshadowed even now in our everyday news…
Baltic Dry Index dead…no movement of goods, no global trade; ships anchored in ports, nothing moving at sea;
people standing for hours on long food lines;
Nationwide power outages;
people being housed in shelters;
market crashes and yields lost;
Great sadness throughout the land; people seemed very dazed and very confused;
Depression as a creature, choking people, pushing them down;
God’s holy remnant shining like little beacons of light and hope in neighborhoods throughout the Nation:
- Perhaps God is now forewarning of something worse yet to come, even Nationwide…a cyber attack shutting down our electric grid, or severe food shortages resulting from cargo ships stranded unloaded in our harbors…I don’t know; I can’t answer that. Even so…This is where I continue to stand. I don’t know why God has been exhorting me to continually warn the brethren to be prepared with a supply of food and necessities…but I am not giving up my own provisions at this point in time. I am holding on, and I will wait and see what takes place.
And so I continue to encourage you…Make provision for the physical sustenance of your family and yourself [refer to
A prudent man sees danger and takes refuge, but the simple keep on going, and suffer for it. [Proverbs 22:3]
The Lord always warns His holy remnant beforehand, so that they will always be prepared and never taken by surprise like the unbelievers and the lukewarm. Make provision for yourself and your family materially, spiritually, and emotionally NOW for what the Lord is warning will take placeso as to not be overwhelmed by a severe scarcity of goods, and thereby spiral into debilitating emotional depression!
You need to be prepared and available as a minister of the Lord to a dying world: Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe as you hold out the Word of life. [Phil 2:14-16] We have been raised up by the Lord for such a time as this!
But if the watchman sees the danger coming and does not blow the trumpet to warn the people, and the sword comes and takes the life of even one of them, that one will be taken away because of his sin, but I will hold the watchman accountable for his blood. [Ezek 33:6] Lord God Almighty, as Your watchman I have been solemnly fulfilling the responsibility You have given me in sounding the alarm to warn Your people; there will be no blood on my hands.
Beloved…I still hold to these words of warning from the Holy Spirit: “Brace yourself, and tell others that I have warned them to brace themselves, for they are about to see even more shocking things. Ready or not, Nation, here it comes! Brace yourself on My Word and on My promises, and do not rely on your own strength. Do not stop bracing yourselves, and don’t look back; the storm will not pass until I, the Lord, stop the storm! Those who refuse to get ready will be wanting in the end.”
This is what the Most Holy, Most High, Triune God declares:
The Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire. Since everything on the Earth will be destroyed in this way, you ought to live a holy and godly life as you look forward to the coming Day of the Lord! Everyone who has this hope purifies himself, just as He is pure. So, beloved, since you are expecting these things to happen, be eager to be found by Him at His coming living a pure and blameless life and at peace…in serene confidence, free from fears and agitating passions and moral conflicts. Let me warn you therefore, beloved, that knowing these things beforehand, you should be on your guard, lest you be carried away by the error of lawless and wicked persons. I don’t want you to lose your own secure footing. But grow in the special favor and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. As obedient children, do not conform to the evil desires you had when you lived in ignorance. But just as He Who called you is Holy, so be holy in all you do; for it is written: “Be holy, because I am Holy.” [2 Peter 3:3-4, 10-12, 14, 17; 1 John 3:3; 1 Peter 1:14-16; Ezek 12:22-23]
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in Heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him. [Matt 24:36-39, 42-44]
“Behold”, says the Lord Jesus in His last warning for the last opportunity offered to mankind to be among His redeemed, “I come for the last time like a thief in the night to gather those who would be among the elect! Blessed is he who stays awake and keeps his clothes with him, in watchfulness, prayer and readiness for the summons when it comes, so that he may not go naked and be shamefully exposed, eternally without remedy.”
We are in the Last Days; time is moving very quickly, and we are drawing near! And so, my brothers and sisters, first of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ He promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of Creation.”
Son of man, you’ve heard that proverb they quote in Israel: Time passes, and prophecies come to nothing. Tell the people, This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I will put an end to this proverb, and you will soon stop quoting it. Now give them this new proverb to replace the old one: The time has come for every prophecy of Mine to be fulfilled! [2 Peter 3:3-4, 10-12, 14, 17; 1 John 3:3; 1 Peter 1:14-16; Ezek 12:22-23]
God is calling a holy remnant to Himself…to personal revival…a holy remnant of His children who will not bow down, who will not shrink back, who will not compromise, who will remain steadfast and immovable in their commitment to follow the Lamb whithersoever He goes. God’s holy remnant is called to a life of obedience and suffering, self-sacrifice and self-denial…to walk along the path that Christ Jesus dedicated for us, and to follow in His footsteps as our Forerunner. You cannot become part of My holy remnant without being willing to sacrifice your desire for anyone & all others, and for anything & all else this world has to offer. Obedience is what characterizes the life of My child…obedience continually and unceasingly day and night. You are called to a life of obedience. Obedience is better than sacrifice; rebellion is as sinful as witchcraft, and stubbornness as evil as worshiping idols. [1 Sam 15:22,23]
Wherefore brethren, having now boldness to enter into the Holiest by the Blood of Jesus, by the way which He dedicated for us…a new and living way to God through the veil, that is to say, through the veil of His flesh…let us then without further hesitation or delay draw nigh in fullness of faith; here let us continually abide in the fullness of faith. [Heb 10:19-20, 22] Those who abide in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. [PS 91:1]
Arise My bride, and prepare to see My Face
Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
Then the angel said to me, “Write this down: Blessed are those summoned to the marriage banquet of the Lamb…all true believers who are members of His Universal Church. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with Power and great Glory. And He will send His angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather His elect…God’s holy people…from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.” And he said to me further, “These are the True Words of God.” [Rev 19:9]
Blessed Jesus…I rejoice and shout triumphantly for joy! I celebrate and ascribe to You glory and honor, for the marriage of the Lamb draws near, and Your bride, the Universal Church and each of her members, has been preparing herself and has made herself ready! [Rev 19:7] Hallelujah!
Hallelujah! For our Lord God, Sovereign All-Ruler, reigns! Let us rejoice and be glad and give Him Glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and His bride has made herself ready. The finest linen, dazzling and white, was given her to wear. Then the angel said to me, “Write: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage banquet of the Lamb!” [John…Rev 19:6-9; Luke 14:15-23]
The washing of one’s robes and the keeping of one’s garments relates to this very attitude and habit of looking for the return of Christ as an imminent event. Brethren, as you hope to walk those golden streets, and eat of those immortal fruits, see to it that you have your garments clean and your loins girded about like unto men waiting for their Lord. [Seiss…Rev 21:9-22:5]
Then the king said to his servants, “The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come. Go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.” So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, both good and bad, and the wedding hall was filled with guests. But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing a wedding garment. “Friend,” he asked, “How did you come in here without putting on the appropriate wedding garment?” The man was speechless. Then the king told the attendants, “Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. For many are invited and summoned, but few are chosen.” [Matt 22:8-14]
ENDURE TO THE END
Behold, I am coming quickly. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will deprive you of your crown. Everyone who overcomes by means of their faith…I will make a pillar in the Sanctuary of My God. Never again will you leave it. I will write on you the name of My God and you will be a citizen in the city of My God…the new Jerusalem…which will come down out of Heaven from My God; I will also write on you My Own new name.