Beloved child! I have swept away all your sins, and have buried all your iniquities in the deepest recesses of the sea, never to remember them against you again. I have removed your transgressions as far from you as the East is from the West! [Father God…Mic 7:19; Ps 103:12]
As a result of your divine marriage to Christ Jesus My Son, ** **, I have forgiven you of ALL you have ever done…continually, and have blotted out the entire record of charges proven against you…forever and continually erased, purged, and expunged from the record. There is no longer anything recorded in My Book against your name…just as if you had never sinned! You stand before Me dressed in the white robes of the Righteousness of My Divine Son Jesus, pure and holy now in My sight, without spot or wrinkle or blemish.
Don’t you understand, My child? Have you never fully understood? This blessing has opened up to you EVERY other eternal blessing, and without this blessing, no other eternal blessing can be received. By virtue of the status of eternal righteousness conferred upon you through the Blood of My Divine Son Jesus…
- you were adopted into My Family, by literal spiritual birth…born again; you are forever My child, and I am your Father and your God;
- My Eternal purpose for creating you…to be joined together with the Triune God in a Sacred Covenant relationship…stands eternally fulfilled;
- you are joined inseparably together with Christ Jesus My Son in an eternal living union of oneness…flesh of His flesh and bone of His bones, through your solemn marriage vows before God to become the bride of Christ [https://preservechristianfamily.org/2019/01/21/bride-of-christ/];
- you have as your birth-right eternal access into the Holy of Holies and the inaccessible light of the glory of My unclouded Presence;
- The Eternal Holy Spirit is now given as God’s eternal Gift to dwell in you…never to leave you, never to forsake you;
- The Eternal Power of My indwelling Holy Spirit is now made continually available to you.
Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the desert, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in Him may have eternal life. God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son. This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only True God, and Jesus Christ Whom You have sent. God Himself has given this testimony concerning His Son: I have granted you eternal life, and this life is given through union with My Divine Son Jesus. Whoever is joined together with My Son in a living union of oneness possesses that life; whoever is not joined together with My Son in a living union of oneness does not possess that life. I have written this to you so that you who place your trust in Christ My Son will know, beyond the shadow of any doubt, that you do now indeed have eternal life. [John 3:14-18, 17:3; 1 John 5:11-13]