Son of man, when a land sins against Me by committing a trespass, and I stretch out My hand against it and break its staff of bread and send famine upon it and cut off from it man and beast…or suppose I were to pour out my fury by sending a plague into the land, as is happening even now worldwide, and the disease kills people and animals alike. As surely as I live, says the Sovereign Lord, even if Noah, Daniel, and Job were there, they wouldn’t be able to save their own sons or daughters! They alone would be saved by their own righteousness. National sins bring National judgments. When virtue is ruined and laid waste everything else will soon be ruined and laid waste too: When the land sins against Me, when vice and wickedness become epidemical, when the land sins by trespassing grievously, when the sinners have become very numerous and their sins very heinous, when gross impieties and immoralities universally prevail [as has long since been the case now in our own Nation; we have way out-sinned Sodom and Gomorrah], then will I stretch forth My hand upon it, for the punishment of it. [Ezek 14:12-23]
June 26, 2015 marks that infamous day when our once great Christian Nation officially became Post-Christian America. Just as Lucifer, in his arrogance and pride, attempted to usurp the rule and authority of God, and was therefore cast out of Heaven and banished to an eternal destiny in Hell, even so…our Nation’s Supreme Court, in their arrogance and pride, acted with brazen presumption to overrule the Supreme Being. That evening the White House…once the symbol of a great and respected Christian Nation…draped itself in rainbow colors, openly displaying itself before God and the entire World as the House of Shame. The great American eagle, pictured after 9/11 with a tear drop falling from his eye, is now pictured in full view of that rainbow draped House of Shame, his head turned away and tears streaming down from both eyes.
After many years of being grieved by the leaders of our Country, God’s Holy Spirit has departed. God has silently and ominously poured out His most severe judgment…He has withdrawn His Holy Spirit from our Nation. This is what the Sovereign Lord declares: You have rebelled against Me and grieved My Holy Spirit…is it not enough to try the patience of men? Will you try the patience of God also? Because you have not remembered the days of your youth but have enraged Me with all these things, I will surely bring down on your head what you have done. Even more…did you not add sexual immorality to all your other detestable practices? [Isa 63:10; 7:13; Ezek 16:43] God’s Holy Spirit is the One Whose Presence restrains evil and keeps it in abeyance; He is no longer present. As a result, evil has free reign in this Nation, unhindered now, and rampant. Evil has only, continually, and relentlessly escalated, exponentially…and will continue to do so beyond anyone’s imagination, as we have now been clearly witnessing before our very eyes throughout our Nation. We have been continually witnessing an on-going and unprecedented Satanic attack against God’s Divine institution of marriage and family; against our God-ordained physical gender at birth; against the People of God in our Nation; against our Country’s very foundational Constitution!
We did not reach this place suddenly, as if it came out of nowhere. It has been playing out over many years, beginning in 1973 with the Supreme Court granting license to murder unborn children. The blood of millions of unborn babies now cry out from the ground…How long, Sovereign Lord, Holy and True, until you judge the inhabitants of the Earth and avenge our blood? On 9/11/2001 God sent His judgment upon our Nation…the Twin Towers utterly destroyed in a blazing heap of rubble…that our people would learn righteousness, repent, and turn back to God. “Woe, woe, the great city, Babylon, the strong city! For in one hour your judgment has come.” [Rev 18:10] But we ignored the message. When God’s judgments come upon the Earth, the people of the world learn righteousness. Yet even so, though God showed grace to the wicked, they still did not learn righteousness. Even in a land of uprightness they continue going on doing evil, and regard not the Majesty of the Lord. [Isa 26:9-10] Our leaders continued in their resolve to remove God from our schools, the Ten Commandments from Government property, prayer from public events.
What were once Christian Denominations and churches slipped into Apostasy, their visible leaders and scholars having rejected the Divine inspiration and Supreme Authority of Scripture. These leaders and scholars proclaim: Our theologians have thoroughly and diligently studied, and have thoroughly and diligently considered doctrine and human conduct, in the light of state of the art human wisdom, knowledge, and understanding as well as in Scripture, and as a result we therefore pronounce the following decrees:
- Sexual activity of a man with another man [or a woman with a woman] is not sin;
- Gay and Lesbian unions are true Christian marriage before God;
- Jesus Christ is only one of many ways to obtain God’s salvation;
- Etc., etc., etc. in their self-proclaimed “supreme authority” on all matters of doctrine and precepts of human conduct.
The One Whose eyes are like blazing fire has long since removed their lampstand from its place. They are no longer churches belonging to Jesus Christ. They are merely social gatherings worshiping an idol of their own fabrication and construction that they call “Jesus”…but not the Jesus revealed in God’s Holy Word.
For thousands of years core Biblical Doctrines outlined in Scripture have remained in place. It is only in recent years that new thoughts have been introduced, and the Supreme Authority of Scripture in all matters challenged and overridden. In this age of “intellectual enlightenment and knowledge,” humankind has become so proud, arrogant, and haughty as to believe we have superior knowledge to God. We have forgotten that the foolishness of God is wiser than man’s wisdom, and that the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. Like 2 year olds before their parents, we proclaim our superior wisdom, knowledge, and understanding before God. As parents, we smile and think our 2 year old is cute. But we are not smiling anymore, nor do we think it cute, when our teenagers come to us proclaiming their “superior” wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. But also in those days there arose false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among yourselves. They will subtly and cleverly teach their destructive heresies about God, even denying the Sovereign Lord Who bought them. Theirs will be a swift and terrible end. Many will follow their evil teaching and shameful immorality. And because of them, Christ and His true way will be slandered. In their greed they will make up clever lies and cunning arguments to get hold of your money. With eyes full of adultery, their lust is never satisfied. They make a game of beguiling and luring unstable people into sin. They train themselves to be greedy; they are doomed and cursed. But God condemned them long ago, and their eternal misery is on the way. [2 Peter 2:1-3, 14]
In September 2008 God sent another, more severe judgment…this time upon the entire Earth, in the form of a Global Financial Crisis. The result of that judgment was the escalation of our National Debt to $18.4 Trillion…drowning in a tsunami of debt resulting from our insatiable greed: Those who desire to be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts which drown men in destruction and perdition. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. [1 Tim 6:9-10] Even so…rather than learning righteousness, our leaders kept on continually doing even more evil, determined to remove God from the very fabric of our society, even rewriting our History books to recast our founding fathers as bigots and the Constitution as an extremely flawed document.
And now, in March 2020, God has sent another, even more severe judgment…again this time upon our Nation and upon the entire Earth, in the form of Coronavurus…a Global Virus Pandemic…that our people would learn righteousness, repent, and turn back to God. The Lord will cause you to lose your mind and strike you with fear and panic, blindness and confusion of mind and heart. You will live in such fear that the sound of a leaf driven by the wind will send you fleeing. Men’s hearts will fail them for fear, looking after those things which are coming upon the Earth. In this manner of judgment noted above, God has put into motion self-destruction; we are now literally destroying our own selves! Never in the history of mankind have nations responded to a pandemic in such a fear-driven, irrational, and moronic way…and there have been plagues FAR worse than Coronavirus down through the ages!
This was a Nation founded under God, with a Constitution to protect our rights and freedoms…especially the core freedom to worship without persecution. But the leadership of this Nation decided to remove God from the entire fabric of society…continually and methodically. God has therefore now brought severe judgment upon the Nation… much more far-reaching than just a virus. He has caused our very foundational Constitution to be trampled upon and shredded! The destruction of our Nation has already taken place with God’s withdrawal of His Holy Spirit. We are witnessing it as it unfolds before our very eyes.
- Constitutional self-destruction: There is no more United States; every State does whatever it pleases…whatever seems good in their own eyes. There is demagogue anarchy all the way down through the lowest levels of authority, even to HOA managements…Totalitarian despots who are usurping rule and authority as “little dictators” and completely trampling over and shredding our very foundational Constitution, in the convenient and opportunistic “name of safety.” America is a “Christmas tree” Nation, cut off from our roots in God, and dead. We are watching as the needles dry up and fall off.
- Economic self-destruction: Our National Debt has now skyrocketed to $23.5 Trillion! Much worse, though…our vibrant economy is based on capitalism and free enterprise; we are the most economically successful Nation the world has ever known. That will now come to an abrupt end as manufacturing and production reopens with an entire array of fear-driven mandates and restrictions that will completely undermine the foundational principles of capitalism…mass production and the maximization of output, efficiency, maximizing use of space, cutting costs while maintaining quality. Our cost-of-living is about to skyrocket, as all of these fear-induced costs and inefficiencies will necessarily be passed on to the consumer.
- Social self-destruction: We have been forcefully quarantined with government stay-at home orders, under penalty of fines and arrests in many places. We are being brainwashed and indoctrinated: to isolate ourselves from one-another…to stay 6 feet apart from one-another, everywhere and at all times…that handshaking, embracing, and innocent comforting touches of human warmth and compassion are now forbidden. There are States enforcing this with police drones! Natural human relationships are being intentionally destroyed; we are being trained and encouraged to be a nation of “little 5 year old snitchers,” reporting one-another to government authorities for their punishment just as it was in Nazi Germany… thereby fulfilling the words of our Lord Jesus, “Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on Earth? I tell you, no, but rather division.” [Luke 12:51] And all of this “in the convenient and opportunistic name of safety.”
- Emotional self-destruction: All of our Constitutional freedoms and rights we have always enjoyed and taken for granted are being stripped away from us through the continual propaganda of fear. Fear has caused us to voluntarily accept tyranny, and fear will be the cause of a great escalation of suicides. Fiction has it that once an old, wise man was sitting under a tree when the epidemic god came along. The wise man asked him, “Where are you going?” The god of epidemic replied, “I’m going to the city and I’m going to kill a hundred people there.” On his return journey, the god of epidemic came back to the wise man. The wise man said to him, “You told me that you wanted to kill a hundred people. But travelers told me that ten thousand had died.” The epidemic god replied, “I only killed a hundred. The others were killed by their own fear.”
- Health and well-being self-destruction: We are being brainwashed and indoctrinated to wear face masks everywhere and at all times…in many places it is mandatory whenever you go out your front door, under penalty of fines and imprisonment. Have you never stopped to consider how incredibly unhealthy this is? The primary function of the lungs is to take in fresh air and oxygen, and to exhale waste and carbon dioxide. By wearing a face mask, you have just overriden the function of the lungs…you are breathing back into your lungs the waste and carbon dioxide you just exhaled! That will bring on the likelihood of more sickness than this flu will ever do! Have you never considered that flu is an every year occurrence, and that 98% of the people who have contracted Coronavirus have recovered quickly and without serious discomfort through their natural bodily immune system? All of these people as a result have now developed antibodies within their own body that make them immune to this virus. Why do you rarely, if ever, hear or read about that fact? When you intentionally isolate an entire Nation, you have overridden this natural, normal, bodily function; you have kept people from developing normal immunity from exposure to the virus. And now you want to make the case for mandatory vaccination to replace a normal, natural bodily function of a healthy human being’s immune system? Take heed, and be very alert! I fully believe this is where we are going…your kids won’t be able to attend school, you will not be allowed to go to work, or go into any store or facility open to the public, without having proof of vaccination…whatever form that proof takes!
Christians across our Nation are called to stand steadfast and immovable with Christ. We are called to pledge our allegiance to the Lamb…to be faithful and true no matter the cost. Jesus said, “When the Son of Man returns, will He find any with unwavering faith on the Earth?” [Luke 18:8] Let it be that we are among those counted part of the remnant that Jesus will turn to and say, “Yes…there is faith.” I especially sense the need as a watchman to warn the people of God to prepare NOW for the severe persecution that will come upon each one of us…to count the cost, and be willing to pay the price, of standing steadfast and immovable with Christ. We must not bow down to the tyrant’s golden image: Our God is able to deliver us from your fiery furnace, O king; but even if He chooses not to…even so, we will not serve your gods or bow down to the golden image you have set before us. [Dan 3:18] We must not shrink back: My righteous one will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, My soul shall have no pleasure in him. [Heb 10:38] We must not compromise: Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. [Josh 24:15]
I believe that oftentimes the persecution will come suddenly and without warning upon an individual, and if we have not already prepared for it in advance, we will be taken by surprise and caught off guard…and tempted to bow down, shrink back, or compromise. Christians in the work environment need to openly display their witness for Christ… whether it is a Bible or a Scripture verse on their desk…and not be ashamed to boldly proclaim the Gospel, because it is the Power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes. I will not be ashamed, because I know in Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that Christ my Lord is able to keep and to guard what I have entrusted unto Him until that Day. [Rom 1:16; 2 Tim 1:12] Christians in their everyday social environment cannot remain silent in the presence of what God calls evil…to hear evil and remain silent would be to convey our agreement, or at least a lack of disagreement. Bonhoeffer… renowned Pastor, theologian, and martyr in Nazi Germany…proclaimed that “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” We cannot remain in association with any group or organization that practices, accepts, or encourages what God calls evil…to do so would be to convey our acceptance of such behavior.
This is what the Lord says: I brought hunger to every city and famine to every town. But still you would not return to Me! I kept the rain from falling when your crops needed it the most. I sent rain on one town but withheld it from another. Rain fell on one field, while another field withered away. People staggered from town to town looking for water, but there was never enough. But still you would not return to Me! I struck your farms and vineyards with blight and mildew. Locusts devoured all your fig and olive trees. But still you would not return to Me! I sent plagues on you like the plagues I sent on Egypt long ago. I killed your young men in war and led all your horses away. The stench of death filled the air! But still you would not return to Me! I destroyed some of your cities, as I destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. Those of you who survived were like charred sticks pulled from a fire. But still you would not return to me! Therefore, I will bring upon you all the disasters I have announced. Prepare to meet your God in judgment, O My people! For the Lord is the One Who shaped the mountains, stirs up the winds, and reveals His thoughts to mankind. He turns the light of dawn into darkness and treads on the heights of the Earth. The Lord God of Heaven’s Armies is His Name! [Amos 4:6-13]
Lord, you are searching for honesty. You struck Your people, but they paid no attention. You crushed them, but they refused to be corrected. They are determined, with faces set like stone; they have refused to repent and return to You. Then I said, Surely these are only the poor; they are sinfully foolish and have no understanding, for they know not the way of the Lord…the just and righteous law of their God. So I will go and speak to their leaders. Surely they know the ways of the Lord and understand God’s laws. But I found the very reverse to be true; these had likewise all alike broken the yoke of God’s law and had burst the bonds of obedience to Him! [Jer 5:3-5]
Gather together…yes, unbend yourselves in submission and see if there is no sense of shame and no consciousness of sin left in you, O shameless nation! The time for repentance is speeding by like chaff whirled before the wind! Therefore consider, before God’s decree brings forth a curse upon you, before the time to repent is gone like the drifting chaff, before the fierce fury of the Lord comes upon you…yes, before the terrible day of the wrath of the Lord comes upon you! Seek the Lord, all you humble of the land who have acted in compliance with His revealed will and have kept His commandments. Seek righteousness; seek to do what is right and to live humbly! Perhaps even yet the Lord will protect you from His anger on that day of destruction! [Zeph 2:1-3]
That is why the Lord says: Turn to Me now, while there is still time. Give Me your hearts. Come with fasting, weeping, and mourning. Rend your hearts in your grief, and not your garments! Return to the Lord your God, for He is merciful and compassionate, slow to get angry and filled with unfailing love. He is eager to relent and not punish. Who knows? Perhaps He will give you a reprieve, sending you a blessing instead of this curse. [Joel 2:12-14]