Then the angel showed me the river of the Water of Life, sparkling like crystal, flowing from the Throne of God and of the Lamb down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the Tree of Life with their twelve varieties of fruit, yielding each month its fresh crop. And the leaves of the Trees are for the healing of the nations. [John…Rev 22:1-2]
God’s Divine Decree:
God has determined by Divine decree that our Nation will be destroyed. Quos Deus vult perdere, prius dementat! Those whom God is determined to destroy, He first infatuates. God has purposefully stricken the minds of our Nation’s leaders with idiocy, which by definition causes them to have the mental acuity of less than a three year old in all their counsels, measures, and decisions…thereby fulfilling the Scripture: professing to be wise, they have become fools…utter morons! [Rom 1:22]
Here are several recent prime examples just this past week [of literally hundreds in the last 5 months] of the Scripture verse above:
- Fed’s Kashkari calls for 6-week economic shutdown to control coronavirus spread. Neel Kashkari, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, called for a nationwide economic shutdown for up to six weeks to get the coronavirus pandemic under control on Friday, warning that the rest of 2020 could be much worse than what America has experienced so far.
- Here is a chilling article/video clip of the on-going destruction of our Nation being perpetrated through the indoctrination, brainwashing, and poisoning of our schoolchildren: [read the article and watch the embedded Tucker Carlson video clip]
In stark contrast to this idiocy is the following video clip of a Tucker Carlson interview with the governor of South Dakota…the only State that has not destroyed itself with a moranic response to the coronavirus: https://www.foxnews.com/us/sturgis-rally-roars-ahead-despite-covid-concerns
God’s holy remnant:
Jesus said to His disciples, Are you able to drink from the bitter cup of suffering I am about to drink? Are you able to be baptized with the baptism of affliction I must be baptized with? Remember the words I spoke to you: No servant is greater than his master. If they persecuted Me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed My teaching, they will obey yours also. [Mark 10:38; John 15:20]
Here is an article posted by Todd Starnes [Christian radio commentator] concerning the outright, blatant, and escalating persecution that is now taking place against the Church of Jesus Christ: NO MORE WORSHIP: Judge Issues Restraining Order Against California Church. A judge in Ventura County, California granted a restraining order against Godspeak Calvary Chapel Church ordering them to stop holding indoor services. Ventura County leaders along with the health department filed a lawsuit against not only Pastor McCoy but also against every individual member of the congregation in attendance at Sunday services. Pastor McCoy stated neither he nor his congregation will abide by the government’s edict.
- Our elected officials have destroyed our businesses,
- they’ve shuttered our schools,
- they’ve traumatized our children,
- they’ve released prisoners into our communities,
- and now they are seeking legal action against our houses of worship. The same governor who encourages mass protests, bans all worship. The same governor who says the church can meet for secular services, bans the church from having religious worship. If people cannot see this obvious unconstitutional violation, they are blind. This unconstitutional hostility against religious worship must end. Enough is enough! It’s time for the American people to stand up and stand alongside Godspeak Calvary Chapel Church. We must not allow religious liberty to be destroyed in the name of the China Virus!
There is a holy remnant whom God is calling to Himself in these Last Days…a Godly remnant of His children who will not bow down, who will not shrink back, who will not compromise, who will remain steadfast and immovable in their commitment to follow the Lamb whithersoever He goes. God’s holy remnant is called to a life of obedience and suffering, self-sacrifice and self-denial…to walk along the path that Christ Jesus dedicated for us, and to follow in His footsteps as our forerunner. Jesus said to His disciples, If anyone would come after Me, he must sacrifice and deny himself, take up his cross daily, and follow Me. Whoever has no regard for his physical life here on Earth…has no possessive love for this world, neither cherishes the things this world has to offer, but willingly and voluntarily lays it all aside…as a result stores up for himself the treasure of an eternal life in Heaven. [Luke 9:23-24; 14:27] You cannot become part of My holy remnant without being willing to sacrifice your desire for anything and everything you own.
WHY DO I EXIST?
Because there is an Eternal God Who exists. In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth. The Heavens continually declare the magnificent majesty and Glory of God; their measureless expanse continually displays the awesome wisdom and power of His handiwork. Day after day their silent speech is heard unceasingly throughout the farthest reaches of the Earth; night after night they unveil the fathomless knowledge of the Almighty.
IS THERE A GOD?
Ever since God created the world, His invisible qualities… both His Eternal Power and His Divine Nature…have been clearly seen. They are perceived and understood in the majesty and Glory of God’s breathtaking Creation handiwork! So those people who do not believe there is a God have no excuse at all for their blind unbelief.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH?
Anyone who lives their life believing in Me, though dying a physical death like everyone else, will never actually die at all but will rise to an eternal life together with Me in Heaven. Do you believe this? Yes, Lord, Martha replied, I do believe that You are Christ the Messiah, the Son of God, Whom God promised was to come into the world, fulfilling Your promised coming the world has long awaited.
IS THERE ANY PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE?
The framework for understanding our existence begins with fully embracing in my heart why the Eternal God of the universe Personally formed me in my mother’s womb. It is so simple a child can understand it; yet it is so simple that only a child can fully embrace it: Anyone who will not receive the Kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.
God’s framework in creating Mankind: There are 5 foundational principles underlying human existence…5 principles determined and ordained by God that are the framework for human existence. If you know and understand these 5 principles, you will understand why you exist, what the purpose is for your life, and where you are going, both now and for all eternity.
- Eternal Reason: Love. I have loved you with an everlasting Love.
- Eternal Purpose: Relationship. I made you for Myself…in My Own image and likeness…Divinely crafted with the capabilities and capacity to be joined together with the Triune God in a Sacred Covenant relationship…a living union of oneness…the very crown jewels of My creation, and that, as a mirror of the Almighty, you would reflect My Glory to the created universe. Since the Eternal Purpose for my existence is to be joined together with the Triune God in a Sacred Covenant relationship, how do I enter into this relationship? Jesus answered that question in His response to Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council: I tell you the truth, unless one is born again, he cannot be in God’s Kingdom. How can a grown man be born again, Nicodemus asked? He certainly cannot enter his mother’s womb and be born a second time! Jesus replied, I tell you the truth, no one can ever enter the Kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying You must be born again.
- Eternal Plan: I know the plans I have for you; you are My workmanship, created in Christ Jesus My Son to do the good works I have planned in advance for you to do. Every day of your life was recorded in My Book before you were born… before you ever began to breathe.
- Eternal Promise: I have prepared a promised rest for My children. No matter what storms of life may be raging…a fierce tempest, whipping the waves into a tumultuous, churning, turmoil… beneath the surface, in the depths of God, all is peaceful and calm, all is tranquil and unruffled. In the shadow of the Almighty, you will find an unruffled child-like rest for your soul.
- Eternal Provision: The Gift of My Son. I purchased you, by Myself and for Myself, with the Precious and Priceless Blood of My Divine Son Jesus. By virtue of the Eternal Power and the Eternal Worth of His Blood, poured out on your behalf on that cross at Calvary, I have forgiven all the sins of those who will receive Him and believe in His Name. Christ My Son has thereby conferred upon those the judicial status of eternal righteousness in My sight. Jesus has clearly stated, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. The only way to the Father is through Me. Jesus said to Martha, I Myself am the Resurrection and the Life. Now this is eternal life: knowing You, Father, the One True Living God, and knowing Jesus Christ Your Son, the Messiah Whom You have sent. God Himself has given this testimony concerning His Son: I have granted you eternal life, and this life is given through union with My Divine Son Jesus. Whoever is joined together with My Son in a living union of oneness possesses that life; whoever is not joined together with My Son in a living union of oneness does not possess that life. I have written this to you so that you who place your trust in Christ My Son will know, beyond the shadow of any doubt, that you do now indeed have eternal life. The Gift of My Holy Spirit, given to dwell in you…never to leave you, never forsake you…to be the Divine Nature abiding in you Whose Power continually guarantees and secures your capability to live your everyday life: faithful to your solemn marriage vows as the bride of Christ My Son; faithfully within the Holy of Holies and My unclouded Presence in our Sacred Covenant relationship.
ETERNAL PROVISION: GIFT OF YOUR SON. Abiding in the HOLY OF HOLIES
Abba Father…Thank You for bringing me into Your inner circle…the Holy of Holies… where I gratefully take a seat in the last place at Your banqueting table. And even though I am just on the inner fringe of Your inner circle, seated in the last place at Your table… my heart is very content with the incomprehensible gifts and blessings You have given me! My heart is very content…knowing full well I do not deserve to be here, nor have I earned the right to be here; I have done nothing to warrant or merit being here; I am not worthy to be here. I am here solely and only because of Your boundless Mercy, Your infinite Grace, Your unconditional Love.
Abba Father…This is why I weep and my eyes are filled with tears of sorrow, as I bury my face in Your bosom, my head bowed down, unable even to lift up my eyes to Heaven: I remember my many, many sins and failures, mistakes and imperfections, throughout the years gone by and even the days gone by. I remember how I have sinned against You for so long…for so many, many years; how I have sinned against You so often…so very often; how I have sinned against You so deeply…so very deeply.
With my hand I cover my mouth in hushed silence on account of my shame, because You have freely forgiven me of all I have done, and have blotted out the entire record of charges proven against me. You have expunged the entire record of my sins; there is nothing written against my name in Your Book, just as if they had never occurred! You have removed my sins from me as far as the East is from the West! You have cast all my sins into the depths of the sea, never to remember them against me again! Though I am overwhelmed by my sins, You forgive them all. Blessed, and filled with joy, are those whom You choose, whom You bring to live in Your Heavenly Sanctuary! I shall forever be satisfied with the good things of Your house, the eternal blessings of Your sacred Temple! My soul shall forever be satisfied, Father…as with the richest of foods!
I have been washed in the Blood of the Lamb, dressed in the white robes of Christ Jesus Your Son’s Own Righteousness, pure and holy now in Your sight…without spot or wrinkle or blemish. My felt sense of shame is not just because of my many sins, and the fact that You have freely forgiven me of all I have done…but even more so because I have been so reluctant to spare my own self-life and my self-interests, even though You did not spare Your Own Son but freely gave Him up for me. I cover my mouth in hushed silence on account of my shame, because I have been so reluctant to lay down my own life on the altar of sacrifice, even though Your Divine Son Jesus voluntarily lay down His Own life for me, and stretched out His arms on a cross unto death on my behalf.
Abba Father…You purchased my soul, by Yourself and for Yourself, with the precious and priceless Blood of Your Divine Son Jesus! By virtue of the Eternal Power and Eternal Worth of His Blood, poured out on my behalf on that cross at Calvary for the forgiveness of my sins, I am eternally released from the penalty of sin, and the power of sin over me is forever broken! Your fathomless love, Father…so amazing, so Divine…inflames my heart with yearning to pour out my soul, my life, my all, for You!
Blessed Jesus…How priceless is Your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of Your wings. I feast on the abundance of Your house, Lord; You give me drink from Your river of delights! For with You is the fountain of life; in Your light I am able to see the light. Pleasing is the fragrance of Your perfumes; Your Name, O Lord, is like perfume…poured out! No wonder I, Your bride, love you! Hurry, my King; let’s hurry! Take me into Your house! I rejoice and delight in You; I will praise Your love more than wine! How right it is for me to adore You! Hallelujah!
Abba Father, You are my Father; I exalt You and praise Your Holy Name! For in perfect faithfulness You have done marvelous things, things planned long ago! You are a hiding place of safety and security for the poor, a refuge for the needy in their distress, a shelter from the storm and shade from the heat! You shall indeed swallow up death forever! My Sovereign Father, You shall wipe away the tears from all faces! You will remove the disgrace of Your people from all the Earth! Surely You are my Father! I trusted in You and You saved me! My soul is flooded with gladness, and my heart rejoices in Your salvation!
Friends, brothers and sisters…
There is one absolutely necessary preparation for every living soul on the face of this Earth, for the soon coming and imminent return of Jesus Christ…the one preparation that will irrevocably determine in which neighborhood you will spend all eternity, whether in Heaven or in Hell. You must be a born-again child of God. I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot be in God’s Kingdom. I tell you the truth, no one can ever enter the Kingdom of God unless you are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying you must be born again. [Jesus…John 3:3-7]
If you have never been born again,
or you are not sure whether you have been born again,
or you have been living your life as a lukewarm Christian and would now like to recommit your life and enter into a deep and intimate relationship with Christ Jesus in preparation for the soon coming marriage supper of the Lamb…
then I counsel you to get alone with God, read the solemn marriage vows you must make to become the bride of Christ and thereby be born-again, [https://preservechristianfamily.org/2019/01/21/bride-of-christ/], and with sincerity of heart from within the depths of your being, acknowledge before God, “I DO.”