And I heard a mighty voice from the Throne saying, “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live among them. They will be His people, and God Himself will dwell with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” [John…Rev 21:3-4]
[Please note that the next 4 days postings following this posting will be the new Forum II I have launched via postcard mailers to 5,000 residents in zip code 33408. Use them as an evangelism tool to reach the lost, and pray for these souls!]
This was a Nation founded under God, with a Constitution to protect our rights and freedoms…especially the core freedom to worship without persecution. But the leadership of this Nation decided to remove God from the entire fabric of society… continually and methodically. We are now a god-less Nation! God has therefore now brought severe judgment upon America… much more far-reaching than just a virus. He has caused our very foundational Constitution to be trampled upon and shredded! The destruction of our Nation has already taken place with God’s withdrawal of His Holy Spirit from America. We are witnessing it as it unfolds before our very eyes.
- Constitutional self-destruction: There is no more United States; every State does whatever it pleases…whatever seems good in their own eyes. There is demagogue anarchy all the way down through the lowest levels of authority, even to townships and villages…Totalitarian despots who are usurping rule and authority as “little dictators” and completely trampling over and shredding our very foundational Constitution. Freedom to worship is being trampled, freedom of speech is being shredded, freedom to assemble has been stripped away…all in the convenient and opportunistic “name of safety!” America is a “Christmas tree” Nation, cut off from our roots in God, and dead. We are watching as the needles dry up and fall off.
- Economic self-destruction: Our National Debt has now skyrocketed to $26.5 Trillion…up $3 Trillion from just a few months ago! This is staggering; for the 1st time in our Nation’s history, our National Debt not only exceeds our annual Gross Domestic Product [21.4 Trillion last year], but exceeds it by far! We owe more money than we annually make…and this year it is escalating, and will continue to escalate, out of control! Much worse, though…our vibrant economy is based on capitalism and free enterprise; we are the most economically successful Nation the world has ever known. That will now come to an abrupt end as manufacturing and production reopens with an entire array of fear-driven mandates and restrictions that will completely undermine the foundational principles of capitalism…mass production and the maximization of output, efficiency, maximizing use of space, cutting costs while maintaining quality. Our cost-of-living is about to skyrocket, as all of these fear-induced costs and inefficiencies will necessarily be passed on to the consumer.
- Social self-destruction: We have been forcefully quarantined with government stay-at home orders, under penalty of fines and arrests in many places. We are being brainwashed and indoctrinated: to isolate ourselves from one-another…to stay 6 feet apart from one-another, everywhere and at all times…that handshaking, embracing, and innocent comforting touches of human warmth and compassion are now forbidden. There are States enforcing this with police drones! Natural human relationships are being intentionally destroyed; we are being trained and encouraged to be a nation of “little 5 year old snitchers,” reporting one-another to government authorities for their punishment just as it was in Nazi Germany… thereby fulfilling the words of our Lord Jesus, “Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on Earth? I tell you, no, but rather division.” [Luke 12:51] And all of this “in the convenient and opportunistic name of safety.”
- Emotional self-destruction: All of our Constitutional freedoms and rights we have always enjoyed and taken for granted are being stripped away from us through the continual propaganda of fear. Fear has caused us to voluntarily accept tyranny, and fear has been the cause of a great escalation of suicides…especially among the young.
- Health and well-being self-destruction: We are being brainwashed and indoctrinated to wear face masks everywhere and at all times…in many places it is mandatory whenever you go out your front door, under penalty of fines and imprisonment. Have you never stopped to consider how incredibly unhealthy this is? The primary function of the lungs is to take in fresh air and oxygen, and to exhale waste and carbon dioxide. By wearing a face mask, you have just overriden the function of the lungs…you are breathing back into your lungs the waste and carbon dioxide you just exhaled! That will bring on the likelihood of more sickness than this flu will ever do! Have you never considered that flu is an every year occurrence, and that 98% of the people who have contracted Coronavirus have recovered quickly and without serious discomfort through their natural bodily immune system? All of these people as a result have now developed antibodies within their own body that make them immune to this virus. Why do you rarely, if ever, hear or read about that fact? When you intentionally isolate an entire Nation, you have overridden this natural, normal, bodily function; you have kept people from developing normal immunity from exposure to the virus. And now many government officials want to make the case for mandatory vaccination to replace a normal, natural bodily function of a healthy human being’s immune system. Take heed, and be very alert! I fully believe this is where we are going… your kids won’t be able to attend school, you will not be allowed to go to work, or go into any store or facility open to the public, without having proof of vaccination… whatever form that proof takes! If you and/or your children take this vaccination, you and/or kids will be marked and tracked…for life!
Christians across our Nation are called to stand steadfast and immovable with Christ. We are called to pledge our allegiance to the Lamb…to be faithful and true no matter the cost. Jesus said, “When the Son of Man returns, will He find any with unwavering faith on the Earth?” [Luke 18:8] Let it be that we are among those counted part of the remnant that Jesus will turn to and say, “Yes…there is faith.” I especially sense the need as a watchman to warn the people of God to prepare NOW for the severe persecution that will come upon each one of us, and has already begun…to count the cost, and be willing to pay the price, of standing steadfast and immovable with Christ. We must not bow down to the tyrant’s golden image: Our God is able to deliver us from your fiery furnace, O king; but even if He chooses not to…even so, we will not serve your gods or bow down to the golden image you have set before us. [Dan 3:18] We must not shrink back: My righteous one will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, My soul shall have no pleasure in him. [Heb 10:38] We must not compromise: Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord. [Josh 24:15]
I believe that oftentimes the persecution will come suddenly and without warning upon an individual, and if we have not already prepared for it in advance, we will be taken by surprise and caught off guard…and tempted to bow down, shrink back, or compromise. Christians in the work environment need to openly display their witness for Christ… whether it is a Bible or a Scripture verse on their desk…and not be ashamed to boldly proclaim the Gospel, because it is the Power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes. I will not be ashamed, because I know in Whom I have believed, and am persuaded that Christ my Lord is able to keep and to guard what I have entrusted unto Him until that Day. [Rom 1:16; 2 Tim 1:12] Christians in their everyday social environment cannot remain silent in the presence of what God calls evil…to hear evil and remain silent would be to convey our agreement, or at least a lack of disagreement. Bonhoeffer… renowned Pastor, theologian, and martyr in Nazi Germany…proclaimed that “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.” We cannot remain in association with any group or organization that practices, accepts, or encourages what God calls evil…to do so would be to convey our acceptance of such behavior.
WHY DO I EXIST?
Because there is an Eternal God Who exists. In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth. The Heavens continually declare the magnificent majesty and Glory of God; their measureless expanse continually displays the awesome wisdom and power of His handiwork. Day after day their silent speech is heard unceasingly throughout the farthest reaches of the Earth; night after night they unveil the fathomless knowledge of the Almighty.
IS THERE A GOD?
Ever since God created the world, His invisible qualities…both His Eternal Power and His Divine Nature…have been clearly seen. They are perceived and understood in the majesty and Glory of God’s breathtaking Creation handiwork! So those people who do not believe there is a God have no excuse at all for their blind unbelief.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH?
Anyone who lives their life believing in Me, though dying a physical death like everyone else, will never actually die at all but will rise to an eternal life together with Me in Heaven. Do you believe this? Yes, Lord, Martha replied, I do believe that You are Christ the Messiah, the Son of God, Whom God promised was to come into the world, fulfilling Your promised coming the world has long awaited.
IS THERE ANY PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE?
The framework for understanding our existence begins with fully embracing in my heart why the Eternal God of the universe Personally formed me in my mother’s womb. It is so simple a child can understand it; yet it is so simple that only a child can fully embrace it: Anyone who will not receive the Kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.
God’s framework in creating Mankind: There are 5 foundational principles underlying human existence…5 principles determined and ordained by God that are the framework for human existence. If you know and understand these 5 principles, you will understand why you exist, what the purpose is for your life, and where you are going, both now and for all eternity.
A] Eternal Reason: Love. I have loved you with an everlasting Love.
B] Eternal Purpose: Relationship. I made you for Myself…in My Own image and likeness… Divinely crafted with the capabilities and capacity to be joined together with the Triune God in a Sacred Covenant relationship…a living union of oneness…the very crown jewels of My creation, and that, as a mirror of the Almighty, you would reflect My Glory to the created universe.
C] Eternal Plan: I know the plans I have for you; you are My workmanship, created in Christ Jesus My Son to do the good works I have planned in advance for you to do. Every day of your life was recorded in My Book before you were born…before you ever began to breathe.
D] Eternal Promise: I have prepared a promised rest for My children. No matter what storms of life may be raging…a fierce tempest, whipping the waves into a tumultuous, churning, turmoil…beneath the surface, in the depths of God, all is peaceful and calm, all is tranquil and unruffled. In the shadow of the Almighty, you will find an unruffled child-like rest for your soul.
E] Eternal Provision:
The Gift of My Son. I purchased you, by Myself and for Myself, with the Precious and Priceless Blood of My Divine Son Jesus. By virtue of the Eternal Power and the Eternal Worth of His Blood, poured out on your behalf on that cross at Calvary, I have forgiven all the sins of those who will receive Him and believe in His Name. Christ My Son has thereby conferred upon those the judicial status of eternal righteousness in My sight. The Gift of My Holy Spirit, given to dwell in you…never to leave you, never forsake you… to be the Divine Nature abiding in you Whose Power continually guarantees and secures your capability to live your everyday life: faithful to your solemn marriage vows as the bride of Christ My Son; faithfully within the Holy of Holies and My unclouded Presence in our Sacred Covenant relationship.
ETERNAL PURPOSE: RELATIONSHIP. I Am A Child of God By Birth.
Since God Himself has clearly stated: I have granted you eternal life, and this life is given through union with My Divine Son Jesus…how do I enter into this relationship? Jesus answered that question in His response to Nicodemus, a member of the Jewish ruling council: “I tell you the truth, unless one is born again, he cannot be in God’s Kingdom.” “How can a grown man be born again,” Nicodemus asked? “He certainly cannot enter his mother’s womb and be born a second time!” Jesus replied, “I tell you the truth, no one can ever enter the Kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying You must be born again.”
I must be joined inseparably together with Christ Jesus the Messiah in a Sacred Covenant relationship…an eternal living union of oneness, through the new life to be conceived in me by the Holy Spirit…
A new life is both conceived and born in me through the Power of the Holy Spirit, when the Divine Seed of the Word of God planted in my heart is fertilized by the consent of my will; the Holy Spirit will sweep over me and the Power of the Most High will overshadow me. I am literally a new creation…not in the physical realm, where I already exist…but in the spiritual realm, where prior to this I did not exist. God Himself is therefore my Father, and I bear His spiritual DNA in my soul!
My human life began at conception…at that moment of fertilization at which time I was conceived from the human seed planted in my mother’s womb and fertilized through union with her female ovum. At that point in time, a new, genetically unique cell, a genetically distinct living organism…a new human being…came into existence. Then the process of growth began. Abba Father…You formed all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. My frame was not hidden from You when You wove me together in secrecy, and intricately fashioned me in utter seclusion in the depths of the womb. Your eyes saw my unformed body before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in Your book before I was born…before I ever began to breathe. In the fullness of time, You brought me forth from my mother’s womb and I was born into the physical realm…a newborn baby! My child, I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I chose you and set you apart for My Own purposes. I appointed you to participate in My work according to My intentions concerning what I have planned to do.
My spiritual life also began at conception. Your Divine seed, Father…the Word of God…has within itself the capacity to start a new life. When it is planted in the heart of a human being, it has the potential to bring a new life into existence. Your Divine seed in itself, however, lies dormant; it cannot bring forth a new life on its own. Fertilization must take place within my heart through the consent of my will…at which time a new life is conceived through the Power of the Holy Spirit. At that moment of fertilization… when I made a solemn vow before You, Father, in giving myself to be the bride of Christ Your Son, receiving Jesus the Christ into my life in divine marriage, promising to honor and obey Him as both Lord over my life and Savior of my soul…a distinct and uniquely new life came into existence. I was born again, this time into the spiritual realm…born into the Kingdom of God, a child belonging to the Royal Family of God…through the regeneration wrought in me by the Holy Spirit! Abba Father…I am Your child by birth! Hallelujah!
My spiritual birth is not a mental or a theological concept; it is as literal and real a new birth as was my physical birth. A person is born into physical life through human parents, but is born into spiritual life in the Kingdom of God through the regeneration wrought by the Holy Spirit. I am a uniquely new-born creation; God Himself is my Father! I am no longer the same person I formerly was…my previous moral and spiritual condition has passed away. Behold, a fresh, new life has begun!
I am a child of God, adopted by birth into the Family of God;
I am joined together with the Triune God in a Sacred Covenant relationship;
God the Father is my Father;
God the Son…Christ Jesus…is my spiritual Husband; I am the bride of Christ.
Jesus is also my Savior, my Lord, and my Brother.
Everyone born into the Family of God is also my brother/sister.
God the Holy Spirit is my Master; I am His servant.
Heaven is my eternal home;
Every day brings me one day nearer to my eternal home.
Beloved…It is your birth-right to abide here with me in the Holy of Holies…it is your privilege, along with every one of my children, to dwell here with Me, to live your life here with me continually and unceasingly day and night, and never leave. It is your birth-right and your privilege not because you are worthy or have deserved it, but simply because you are My child and I am your Father and your God. Being worthy has absolutely nothing at all to do with your birth-right. Would you please settle this once and for all, beloved? The Holy of Holies is your home and your resting place; you live here. You go about your day doing My work and My will, and then you come home for dinner and later retire for the night in you room. When you awaken in those early hours of the morning well before dawn, I meet alone together with you in our trysting place… just you and I, just to commune. It is here where I pour all of My Blessedness and all of My Goodness into you, where we have intimate fellowship together, where you become continually ever more one with Me, even as We are One with One Another in Our blessed Holy Trinity.
And yet so few of My children enjoy their birth-right..their privilege as My child. They have traded their birth-right for the things this world has to offer. They hold on to their self-life and their self-interests, rather than to lose their self-life for the sake of My Divine Son Jesus. Like a child in a toy store, they wander away from their Father, drawn by one toy and then another, wandering from aisle to aisle, until they realize that they are alone and lost, and cry out in frightened loneliness, “FATHER, WHERE ARE YOU!!”
I know You can do all things, Father; no plan of Yours can be thwarted! You ask, “Who is this who obscures My counsel without knowledge?” Surely I speak of things I do not understand, things too wonderful for me to know! My ears have heard of You, but now my eyes have seen You! Therefore, Father, I despise myself and repent in dust and ashes!
O Lord, my Father, how majestic is Your Holy Name in all the Earth! You have set Your Glory above the heavens! When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers, the moon and the stars which You have set in place, what is man that You are mindful of him? Yet You made me a little lower than the heavenly beings, and You crowned me with glory and honor! Precious Lord, my Father, how majestic is Your Holy Name in all the Earth! Sovereign Father, You have only just begun to show Your servant Your greatness and Your strong hand! For what “god” is there in Heaven or on Earth who can do the deeds and mighty works You do?
Precious Lord, my Father, You are very great! You are clothed with splendor and majesty! How many are Your works, Father; in wisdom You made them all! The Earth is full of Your creatures! Your Glory endures forever; may You rejoice in Your works! I will sing to You all my life, Precious Lord! I will sing praise to You as long as I live, Father! My soul praises You, Blessed Lord! Bless the Lord, all my soul, and all that is in me; I bless Your Holy Name! All my praise belongs to You, Father! Hallelujah!
Friends, brothers and sisters…
There is one absolutely necessary preparation for every living soul on the face of this Earth, for the soon coming and imminent return of Jesus Christ…the one preparation that will irrevocably determine in which neighborhood you will spend all eternity, whether in Heaven or in Hell. You must be a born-again child of God. I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot be in God’s Kingdom. I tell you the truth, no one can ever enter the Kingdom of God unless you are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying you must be born again. [Jesus…John 3:3-7]
If you have never been born again,
or you are not sure whether you have been born again,
or you have been living your life as a lukewarm Christian and would now like to recommit your life and enter into a deep and intimate relationship with Christ Jesus in preparation for the soon coming marriage supper of the Lamb…
then I counsel you to get alone with God, read the solemn marriage vows you must make to become the bride of Christ and thereby be born-again, [https://preservechristianfamily.org/2019/01/21/bride-of-christ/], and with sincerity of heart from within the depths of your being, acknowledge before God, “I DO.”