BLESSINGS OF FAITH
Everyone who overcomes by means of their faith…
- I will give the right to eat the fruit from the tree of life that grows in the Garden paradise of God.
- will in no way be harmed by the second death. Therefore, remain faithful, even to the point of death, and I will reward you with the crown of life.
- I will give to eat some of the hidden manna of Heaven. I will also give you a white stone with a new name engraved on it, known only to the one who receives it.
- and remains obedient to My will to the very end, I will give authority and power over the nations. Your authority and power over them shall be like that which I Myself have received from My Father.
- will walk in fellowship with Me, arrayed in garments dazzling and white. I will never blot out your name from the Book of Life, but will acknowledge you as Mine, and openly confess your name in the Presence of My Father and His angels.
- I will make a pillar in the Sanctuary of My God. Never again will you leave it. I will write on you the name of My God and you will be a citizen in the city of My God… the new Jerusalem…which will come down out of Heaven from My God; I will also write on you My Own new name.
- I will give the privilege to sit beside Me on My Throne, just as I Myself overcame and am now seated beside My Father on His Throne.
ETERNAL PROVISION: Gift of My Holy Spirit
Abba Father, You have shown me clearly, beyond the shadow of any doubt…Satan has no power, no authority whatsoever, to touch my physical possessions, my physical body nor to touch my life. Generally, he is permitted to attack my mind and my thoughts. He attempts to distract me from what You have given me to do, Father; he attempts to discourage me with his lies, desiring to shipwreck my faith; he attempts to draw me away from the Holy of Holies, where he can effectively entice me with the evil desires of my own heart.
These are three  things Satan has no power or authority to touch…
- My possessions…The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he [Job] has is in your hands, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.” [Job 1:12] Job proclaimed, I came naked from my mother’s womb, and I shall have nothing when I die. The Lord gave me everything I have, and they were His to take away. Blessed be the name of the Lord. [Job 1:21];
- My physical body…“Skin for skin!” Satan replied. “A man will give all he has for his own life. But stretch out your hand and strike his flesh and bones, and he will surely curse You to Your face.” The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, he is in your hands; but you must spare his life.” [Job 2:4-6] Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, Who is in you, Whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God in your body and in your spirit, which are God’s. [1 Cor 6:19-20]
- My physical life…The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, he is in your hands; but you must spare his life.” [Job 2:4-6] The Spirit of God has made me; the breath of the Almighty gives me life. [Job 33:4]
The work of Satan…what he endeavors to do, is to…
- Fill my mind and my thoughts with distractions, so as to lead me to wander away from focusing on the work my Father has given me to do…the ministries He has given me, along with their responsibilities;
- Fill my mind and my thoughts with deceptions, so as to mislead me with lies and counterfeit leadings of the Spirit, so as to shipwreck my faith or lead me along the wrong path;
- Draw my heart away from the Holy of Holieswith attractions and affections that compete with my attraction to my Lord, and my affection for Him. He knows that if he can lead my heart to wander from the safety and security of my Father’s unclouded Presence, he can then entice me with the evil desires of the sin-enslaved nature of my own heart.
Abba Father…Satan prowls about like a roaring lion in this manner, with these objectives, seeking those whom he may devour. My heart is so prone to wander, my mind and my thoughts so prone to wander. Father…hold me close in Your loving arms and embrace my heart…hold me close to Your bosom, that I might not wander away from You. Watch over me, protect me, and keep me safe. I am safe and secure when I am abiding with You in Your unclouded Presence in the Holy of Holies. The work of Satan is to draw me away from the safety and security of the Holiest, and then to entice me with the evil desires of my own sin-enslaved human nature. Once I am seduced by my evil desires [as was Eve], those evil desires conceive, and give birth to sin. If I continue on in sin until [that] sin reaches maturity, then sin gives birth to spiritual death…death to my usefulness to God because of the consequences of that sin/death. [James 1:14-15]
My beloved child…give Me your heart, and let your eyes keep to My ways. Listen, My son/daughter, and be wise; keep your heart on the right path. If your heart is wise, then My heart will be glad! **(your name)**, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to My words and do not let them out of your sight. Keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to your whole body. Above all else, My child, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life; it influences everything you do!
Abba Father…when I received Christ Jesus Your Son into my heart, to be joined together with Him in a Sacred Covenant relationship, I solemnly vowed to have and to hold Him above all others, and above all else this world has to offer, as the choicest, most precious treasure of my heart. There must not be anyone, or anything, that competes with my attraction to my Lord. I love the house where You live, Precious Lord…the place where Your Glory dwells. How lovely is Your dwelling place, Lord God Almighty! My soul yearns…even pines and is homesick…for Your courts; my heart and my flesh cry out and sing for joy to You, the living God! I find my home and my resting place in the shadow of the Almighty, sheltered in the arms of my God. Whom have I in Heaven but You, Father? And Earth has nothing I desire besides You.
“The Kingdom of Heaven is like a treasure that a man discovered hidden in a field. In his excitement, he hid it again and sold everything he owned to get enough money to buy the field. Again, the Kingdom of Heaven is like a merchant on the lookout for choice pearls. When he discovered a pearl of great value, he sold everything he owned and bought it!” [Matt 13:44-46; 6:21]
These things I remember as I pour out my soul: how I used to go with the multitude, leading the procession to the house of God, with shouts of joy and thanksgiving among the festive throng. I rejoiced with those who said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord.” One thing I ask of the Lord, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the Lord and to seek Him in His temple! [Ps 42:4; 122:1; 27:4]
Better is one day in Your courts, Lord, than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked! For the Lord my God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor; no good thing does He withhold from those whose walk is blameless! O Lord Almighty…blessed is the man who trusts in You! [Ps 84:10-12]
Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your heart on the rich eternal treasures that are above, in the Heavenly realms, where Christ My Son is seated at the right hand of God. Set your mind and your thoughts on the things of Heaven and the spiritual realm, and not on the things of the Earth and the physical realm. For you died in union with Christ My Son, and have been raised up together with Him into newness of life; your new life is hidden now with Christ Jesus in Me. When Christ, Who is your life, appears, then you also shall appear with Him in Glory! [Prov 4:23; Col 3:1-4]
Do not love or cherish the world or the things that are in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world…the cravings of sinful Mankind, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does…comes not from the Father but from the world. [1 John 2:15-16]
Abba Father…it is good to praise You, and to make music to Your Holy Name, Blessed Most High! It is good to proclaim Your love in the morning and Your faithfulness at night! For You make me glad by Your wonderful deeds! I sing for joy at the works of Your hands! How great are Your works, Father, how profound Your thoughts! My Father and my God, You are exalted forever!
Be exalted above the heavens, Father! Let Your glory be above all the Earth! My heart is steadfast, Father, my heart is steadfast! I sing and make music! Awake, my soul! Awake, harp and lyre! I awaken the dawn! All praise among the nations belongs to You, Father; I sing of You among the peoples! For great is Your love, reaching to the heavens! Your faithfulness reaches to the skies! Be exalted above the heavens, Father! Your Glory is above all the Earth! Hallelujah!
Friends, brothers and sisters…
There is one absolutely necessary preparation for every living soul on the face of this Earth, for the soon coming and imminent return of Jesus Christ…the one preparation that will irrevocably determine in which neighborhood you will spend all eternity, whether in Heaven or in Hell. You must be a born-again child of God. I tell you the truth, unless you are born again, you cannot be in God’s Kingdom. I tell you the truth, no one can ever enter the Kingdom of God unless you are born of water and the Spirit. Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit. You should not be surprised at My saying you must be born again. [Jesus…John 3:3-7]
If you have never been born again,
or you are not sure whether you have been born again,
or you have been living your life as a lukewarm Christian and would now like to recommit your life and enter into a deep and intimate relationship with Christ Jesus in preparation for the soon coming marriage supper of the Lamb…
then I counsel you to get alone with God, read the solemn marriage vows you must make to become the bride of Christ and thereby be born-again, [https://preservechristianfamily.org/2019/01/21/bride-of-christ/], and with sincerity of heart from within the depths of your being, acknowledge before God, “I DO.”